PAGEANT-MANIA
AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed Empty AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed

Post  Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:31 pm

AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed Main_foto3
AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed 57862
AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed 57881
AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed 57882
AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed 230893_729_488_1
AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed P6120547_10372045
AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed SSW_01missw19
AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed SSW_01missw7
AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed 069
AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed 066

Back to top Go down

AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed Empty Re: AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed

Post  Anonymní Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:56 am

oh là là, FOR ONCE I FOUND WHAT IN MY PLANET IS CALLED A "VÉNGACHE P´ACÁ- GIRL" (= COME AND SIT HERE- GIRL!!!) Very Happy Twisted Evil
very sexual! tremenda and beautiful for sure Smile

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed Empty Re: AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed

Post  Tidus Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:04 am

i can see her on Maxim, i can see her on FHIM, i even can see her(although i dont want too.......on Hustler)....but i cant see her drinking tea with Julia wearing the Crown.......... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:11 am

and i can easily see her in a wet-t shirt competition!!!!! xixixixixiix cat

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:15 am

Pokemons machine! wrote:and i can easily see her in a wet-t shirt competition!!!!! xixixixixiix cat

Yes right before she takes it off and wrestles in the mud.............naked............ lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! :-109--: :-109--:

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:20 am

SHE CAN ALSO PERFORM IN THE BREAK OF THE SUPER BALL Arrow :-107--:

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:33 am

Pokemons machine! wrote:SHE CAN ALSO PERFORM IN THE BREAK OF THE SUPER BALL Arrow :-107--:

lol..........and NAKED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-107--: :-107--: :-107--: :-107--: :-107--: :-107--: :-107--: :-107--: :-107--: :-107--: :-107--: :-107--: :-107--: :-107--: :-107--: :-109--: :-109--:

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:05 am

NEVERTHELESS SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:07 am

Pokemons machine! wrote:NEVERTHELESS SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!

Oh yeah she is...but totaly the wrong pageant for her....i can see Julia having a stroke spotting her among the finalists....... :--1005--:

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:09 am

ERICK MORLEY DOESNT ANNOUNCE THE WINNER ANYMORE... RIGTH? I MISS THAT FUNNY ANCIEN MAN .... Sad

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:19 am

Pokemons machine! wrote:ERICK MORLEY DOESNT ANNOUNCE THE WINNER ANYMORE... RIGTH? I MISS THAT FUNNY ANCIEN MAN .... Sad

i think he is dead.....well at least look at te bright side of it....he was announcing the most beautiful lady in the world and then he had to wake up every day next to Julia......poor man.......RIP.....

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:28 am

I didn´t know.
RIP

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:51 pm

Heyyy heyyy heyyy, you mean guys..... I can imagine Belle reading all your posts here..... a heart attack minimum !!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL..... Victor..... your world is so naughty and sexual..... and so funny..... that VENGACHE PÁ ACA..... LOL LOL LOL..... so sad that Tidus will never understand this mexican slang.... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil but you´re right.... I can see her giving me a drink in Hooters !!!!
But I found her so beautiful !!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:16 pm

TIDUS WILL UNDERSTAND ONE DAY THE LANGUAGE OF MY POKEMON´S PLANET... IF SHE WANTS...

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:16 pm

SORRY, IF HE WANTS! Embarassed

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:17 pm

AND YES BELLE WOULD ADD EXTRA FLAVOUR TO THIS POST AND FORUM.. THINK OF INVITER HER!

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:39 pm

well...maybe we can invite her but you must think of hiding for some months or she will kill you with so much pain !!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:16 pm

TIDUS wrote:
Pokemons machine! wrote:ERICK MORLEY DOESNT ANNOUNCE THE WINNER ANYMORE... RIGTH? I MISS THAT FUNNY ANCIEN MAN .... Sad

i think he is dead.....

Yes, he died 8 years ago.

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:47 pm

SILENCE!!!! This girl is a SUPER-BEAUTY and a European frontrunner! Julia Morley will love as she did wih Annie Oliv last year!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:54 pm

Belle wrote:SILENCE!!!! This girl is a SUPER-BEAUTY and a European frontrunner! Julia Morley will love as she did wih Annie Oliv last year!

I dont think this girl is Julias type to be honest. Annie was obviously,but Amanda i dont think so......from Europe my bets will be Russia and Ukraine as Julias types. But Amanda is beautiful undoubtely.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:56 pm

Amanda give a great interview for Missosology. Be sure, this girl is a STRONG contender from Europe! She will rock in MW 2008!http://www.missosology.org/mw08/bt/sweden.php

AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed Mw08seheader

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:58 pm

TIDUS wrote:
Belle wrote:SILENCE!!!! This girl is a SUPER-BEAUTY and a European frontrunner! Julia Morley will love as she did wih Annie Oliv last year!

I dont think this girl is Julias type to be honest. Annie was obviously,but Amanda i dont think so......from Europe my bets will be Russia and Ukraine as Julias types. But Amanda is beautiful undoubtely.

Well we will see in December, but I think she´s Julia´s type! But let´s see.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:59 pm

Belle wrote:
TIDUS wrote:

Anything goes darling.......Europe is strong this year! from south to north. kisses to you.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:00 pm

TIDUS wrote:
Belle wrote:
TIDUS wrote:

Anything goes darling.......Europe is strong this year! from south to north. kisses to you.

Kisses to you too! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabiondo Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:09 pm

i SEE HER ONLY TOP 15 and not More... Exclamation Exclamation Suspect
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 7945
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next