PAGEANT-MANIA
Marelisa Gibson was excluded? 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Marelisa Gibson was excluded? 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marelisa Gibson was excluded?

3 posters

Go down

Marelisa Gibson was excluded? Empty Marelisa Gibson was excluded?

Post  Wojtek Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:03 pm

September 17, 2010, 24:00

Three weeks following the conclusion of the Miss Universe contest in Las Vegas, where the Venezuelan Marelisa Gibson was not even a place among the 15 semifinalists, the queen spoke for the first time after participate and not only confessed that she was downgrading very sad but Osmel Sousa said he has not spoken.

"I could see perfectly Osmel to Gionny Stracci, my family and signs reading" Hat-trick: Come on, Marelisa! '. So what struck me most was the thought that I was disappointed not to have come between the 15 " said the 22 year old Venezuelan daily El Universal. "I could not get to mourn in the middle of the stage. I went downstairs and began to mourn. I am very tearful. I have not even talked to Osmel. But I've gotten into his head that if he went among the 15 had the chance to win. .. and these people [the Miss Universe Organization] did not want anything like that "

The Venezuelan said that when he left the stage he went straight to eat chocolates with other contestants who had qualified and not more than one was filled with sadness.

"I went to the little room where there was water, yoghurt and snacks. He had spoken with the chef, and he knew that those who do not enter the picture we had to have chocolates, cookies, brownies ... We went straight to grab cookies, some crying her eyes tended. "

Gibson, who dreamed of bring to the country's third consecutive crown of Miss Universe in suggesting that the Miss Universe organization already had planned not to include it among the finalists and ask who had given him the crown, gave him a dig the owner of the contest .

"They give it to Donald Trump. No, lie! I made good friends."

But criticism of the young did not stop there and talking blue crown costume worn in the preliminaries, Gibson said the organization Miss Venezuela was neglected.

"I felt comfortable. But the truth is that I did not give me a chance to try it before I go, I was not ready. I think that the organization must be a little more batteries. "

And when asked about the view is to the Miss Universe, Ximena Navarrete, although acknowledged that Venezuela is a very beautiful woman, said he was not very friendly and very quiet.

"She's very pretty, but shy. I could not share much with it because he had a closed circle. She was always with Colombia. I wish her well."

Source: Peopleenespanol.com
http://espanol.entertainment.yahoo.com/ ... -miss.html
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29557
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Marelisa Gibson was excluded? Empty Re: Marelisa Gibson was excluded?

Post  Lucky Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:12 pm

What is this about?! The dreams are dreams and the truth is truth. It´s very original to eat chocolate and cry when some shit happened Laughing Laughing Laughing
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 9031
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:55 pm

In my opinion Marelisa can't stand failure. Doesn't allow to realize that simply was not sufficiently pretty.
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29557
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:04 pm

I THINK WEARING THE SASH OF VENEZUELA IS NOT COMFORTABLE...BECAUSE EVERYONE WILL EXPECT BIG TO YUO....I THINK RIMA IS BETTER THAN HER...BUT RIMA NEVER BEEN IN NEWS THAT WHY USA DIDNT MADE THE CUT LOL Laughing
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 115311
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down