PAGEANT-MANIA
Hey I'm Britt from Minnesota :) I'm gearing up for my 1st Pageant Ever, any tips? 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Hey I'm Britt from Minnesota :) I'm gearing up for my 1st Pageant Ever, any tips? 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey I'm Britt from Minnesota :) I'm gearing up for my 1st Pageant Ever, any tips?

3 posters

Go down

Hey I'm Britt from Minnesota :) I'm gearing up for my 1st Pageant Ever, any tips? Empty Hey I'm Britt from Minnesota :) I'm gearing up for my 1st Pageant Ever, any tips?

Post  Newbie Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:06 pm

Hey Everyone,

I am excited to be welcomed into the Pageant-Mania Forum. I have lots to get ready for as I will be competing in the 2011 Miss Minnesota USA pageant in November. I am hoping those of you who are more experienced can provide me with some helpful info!

I need all the help I can get...
- how to slim down for the pageant
- how to select the perfect appearal
- to get a coach or not
- what to prepare for and what to expect
- landing additional sponsors?

Thanks!
-Britt

Number of posts : 1
Favourite Pageant : not sure?
Favourite Miss : Barbara Peterson
Registration date : 2010-10-01
Female

Back to top Go down

Hey I'm Britt from Minnesota :) I'm gearing up for my 1st Pageant Ever, any tips? Empty Re: Hey I'm Britt from Minnesota :) I'm gearing up for my 1st Pageant Ever, any tips?

Post  reyna_USA Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:49 pm

Hello Smile
reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 6786
Favourite Pageant : MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL
Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Registration date : 2010-08-09
Female

Back to top Go down

Hey I'm Britt from Minnesota :) I'm gearing up for my 1st Pageant Ever, any tips? Empty Re: Hey I'm Britt from Minnesota :) I'm gearing up for my 1st Pageant Ever, any tips?

Post  bonner Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:30 am

Welcome im Bonner from the philippines and i had experienced now in joining beauty pageants...

- how to slim down for the pageant
=> go to the gym...dont eat rice at night ....
- how to select the perfect appearal
=> it depends on you...the hairstyle...wardrobes....etc..
- to get a coach or not
=> better...some couch are good they will teach you for your catwalk and Q&A
- what to prepare for and what to expect
=> just expect the unexpected...you must enjoy the pageant do all your best without expecting anything...if you didnt made it maybe you did something wrong where there you will learn many things, so that the next time you will know how to do the right things...you really need more experienced
- landing additional sponsors?
=> why not

-107eg--
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 115311
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down