PAGEANT-MANIA
!!! Miss Supranational 2011 - LIVE coverage - POLAND WINS !!! - Page 5 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
!!! Miss Supranational 2011 - LIVE coverage - POLAND WINS !!! - Page 5 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!!! Miss Supranational 2011 - LIVE coverage - POLAND WINS !!!

+25
mickeygaga
Permian from Guadeloupe
ANDREAS17fromFRANCE
Sabiondo
Marcia Bia
Mirka00
Esther
peggysu
kleftokotou
Emilie
scotty2hotty
Likok
darkvindak
Del
Santuzzo
eja
bestman
Jirka
Amar
Cyly
Lucky
reyna_USA
Verpat
bonner
Wojtek
29 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

!!! Miss Supranational 2011 - LIVE coverage - POLAND WINS !!! - Page 5 Empty Re: !!! Miss Supranational 2011 - LIVE coverage - POLAND WINS !!!

Post  Verpat Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:44 pm

CAMP DAY TWO
by

MS Sweden 2011 - Sara Weidenblad

We have been working for almost 11 hours today. Thumbs up for us for good work! Thumbs up for the choreographers, the make up artists, the photographers and all the others in the stuff for the good support.

Tomorrow is the last day to set the choreography perfectly, because the choreographer is flying to Italy (?) after that and will not be back until the final. I think we are doing really well all of us, even if it has meant hours of training.

They have for some reason put me in the front row for the bikini show, even though they told us they would only put the experienced and good dancers there, so the others could keep an eye on them. Most of the girls want to be in the front, because in that way you get more TV exposure. I enjoy the rehearsals, I'm in a very good group and we are having really fun.

There was a camera team with us today and Global Beauties were here to take some photos, so we will show up there soon I guess.

We did a bikini shoot and a shoot with evening gowns today. I love the shots, the make up team were good and the photographers told me that they really liked to work with me, that I was really beautiful and a very good model. That's allways nice to hear, but it's especially fun when you are compared with some of the most beautiful women in the world! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Verpat on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Verpat
Verpat
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 158
Favourite Pageant : MU & MW
Favourite Miss : All beautiful MU's and MW's
Registration date : 2009-06-19
Male

Back to top Go down

!!! Miss Supranational 2011 - LIVE coverage - POLAND WINS !!! - Page 5 Empty Re: !!! Miss Supranational 2011 - LIVE coverage - POLAND WINS !!!

Post  bonner Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:47 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 115275
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Verpat Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Verpat
Verpat
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyly Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:49 pm

Verpat wrote:
Tomorrow is the last day to set the choreography perfectly, because the choreographer is flying to Italy (?) after that and will not be back until the final

Uff, girls have to work pretty hard to remember choreo till final night (without choregrapher) Smile
Cyly
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 5700
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE
Favourite Miss : Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2009-04-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Verpat Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:57 pm

Cyly wrote:
Verpat wrote:
Tomorrow is the last day to set the choreography perfectly, because the choreographer is flying to Italy (?) after that and will not be back until the final

Uff, girls have to work pretty hard to remember choreo till final night (without choregrapher) Smile

You're right! They have to stand on their own to show that they're really serious.
Verpat
Verpat
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:29 pm

Verpat wrote:
Cyly wrote:
Verpat wrote:

You're right! They have to stand on their own to show that they're really serious.

How will Miss Philippines manage to get the choreography in without the support of the choreographer???

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

!!! Miss Supranational 2011 - LIVE coverage - POLAND WINS !!! - Page 5 Empty Miss Canada Supranational 2011

Post  peggysu Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:54 pm

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]

peggysu

Number of posts : 3
Favourite Pageant : Miss Supranational
Favourite Miss : Canada
Registration date : 2011-08-11
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  bestman Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:15 pm

there are some beautiful girls in Poland, the problem is that I often don't who they are. Can anyone help?

???

France? Beautiful!!!

This is Brazil, right? Great body!

???
bestman
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 2187
Favourite Miss : Megan Young, Nicole Faria and Rochelle Strauss.
Registration date : 2008-10-25
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  darkvindak Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:31 pm

bestman wrote:there are some beautiful girls in Poland, the problem is that I often don't who they are. Can a
[b]This is Brazil, right? Great body!

[b]???

That is Belarus! She was my fav during Miss World 2010! I hope that she will be in top 5 here...so gorgeous

Where did you find this photos? Please share link, I'm looking for Miss Serbia
darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Number of posts : 2609
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bestman Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:39 pm

darkvindak wrote:
bestman wrote:there are some beautiful girls in Poland, the problem is that I often don't who they are. Can a
[b]This is Brazil, right? Great body!

???

That is Belarus! She was my fav during Miss World 2010! I hope that she will be in top 5 here...so gorgeous

Where did you find this photos? Please share link, I'm looking for Miss Serbia

They are found at Global Beauties coverage of Miss Supranational.

I love Belarus!!! Great body and fabolous eyes:

And here is Serbia:
She is very nice, but I must say my eyes go to the red-dressed girl. She is very interesting. But who is she?
bestman
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 2187
Favourite Miss : Megan Young, Nicole Faria and Rochelle Strauss.
Registration date : 2008-10-25
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  darkvindak Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:49 pm

Girl in red dress is Miss France I think
darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Number of posts : 2609
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  reyna_USA Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:11 pm

darkvindak wrote:Girl in red dress is Miss France I think
Yes, the girl in red is Miss France. Smile
reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 6786
Favourite Pageant : MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL
Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Registration date : 2010-08-09
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyly Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:12 am

bestman wrote:

???

I think it,s EGYPT
Cyly
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyly Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:19 am

Del wrote:
Verpat wrote:
Cyly wrote:
Verpat wrote:

How will Miss Philippines manage to get the choreography in without the support of the choreographer???

Yeah , Philippines will come TODAY because she had some trouble with VISA ....so it will be realy hard for her .... especially choreo ... -42r2-y
Cyly
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:22 am

update from Germany: Benita Schmitz will NOT compete in Miss Supranational! She has been replaced by Michelle Goldermann who was supposed to arrive today but her luggage was stolen. She is absolutely desperate and still hoping to arrive to Poland today!

Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping the best for her!

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:24 am

Cyly wrote:
Del wrote:
Verpat wrote:
Cyly wrote:
Verpat wrote:

Yeah , Philippines will come TODAY because she had some trouble with VISA ....so it will be realy hard for her .... especially choreo ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Its really sucks its not that easy to get visa here in the Philippines
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 115275
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyly Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:26 am

Del wrote:update from Germany: Benita Schmitz will NOT compete in Miss Supranational! She has been replaced by Michelle Goldermann who was supposed to arrive today but her luggage was stolen. She is absolutely desperate and still hoping to arrive to Poland today!

Where was her luggage stolen ? Poor thing !
At least Philippinas girl will not be the only one lost in the crowd there Smile Good luck to both of them
Cyly
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyly Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:30 am

Cyly
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:40 am

Brazil, Slovenia + Hungary + Poland + French Polynesia! France looks good, too, but her body Mad

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:43 am

Cyly wrote:
Del wrote:update from Germany: Benita Schmitz will NOT compete in Miss Supranational! She has been replaced by Michelle Goldermann who was supposed to arrive today but her luggage was stolen. She is absolutely desperate and still hoping to arrive to Poland today!

At least Philippinas girl will not be the only one lost in the crowd there Smile Good luck to both of them

She was waiting for her transfer to Poland when it was stolen... she sent me a message about 3 hours ago.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyly Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:02 am

Del wrote: France looks good, too, but her body Mad

yeah, I also noticed that, her body isnt good
Cyly
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyly Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:06 am

Belarus, Ukraine , France, Lebanon, Poland, French Polyn

Last edited by Cyly on Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Cyly
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyly Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:09 am

Cyly
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:14 am

Del wrote:
Cyly wrote:

She was waiting for her transfer to Poland when it was stolen... she sent me a message about 3 hours ago.

Bad news, Michelle is not going to Poland as all her money and documents have been stolen Sad Such a bad luck!

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyly Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:15 am

Del wrote:
Del wrote:
Cyly wrote:

Bad news, Michelle is not going to Poland as all her money and documents have been stolen Sad Such a bad luck!

very bad luck :-( Sorry for her!
Cyly
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next