PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss South Pacific 2011 - Fiji Won! 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss South Pacific 2011 - Fiji Won! 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss South Pacific 2011 - Fiji Won!

Go down

Miss South Pacific 2011 - Fiji Won! Empty Miss South Pacific 2011 - Fiji Won!

Post  bonner Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:49 pm

Miss South Pacific 2011 - Fiji Won! Ccccfu

Miss South Pacific Pageant 2011
The Miss South Pacific Pageant 2011 (MSPP) was developed by the Government of Samoa to promote the many cultures of the Pacific Islands Region. In the spirit of sharing and exchange, the Pageant offers young women from around the region an opportunity to act as cultural ambassadors for their country, in a quest that brings the region closer together. The Pageant aims to garner exposure for host nations, and bring publicity to the region and its many tourist attractions.

Miss South Pacific 2011 - Fiji Won! Girls

Last edited by bonner on Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114980
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Miss South Pacific 2011 - Fiji Won! Empty Miss American Samoa

Post  bonner Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:51 pm

Miss South Pacific 2011 - Fiji Won! SkylineMissAmSamoa1

Name: Skyline Ese'ese Ah Soon Nua

Talofa from American Samoa.

I am a proud daughter of Nua Sao Nua & Usuimalo Ah-Soon Nua of the majestic Manu’a Islands. I am a sister to five wonderful siblings and an aunty to two beautiful nieces.

I am a business graduate of Northern Arizona University in Accountancy.
Aside from academics, I am an outgoing individual who has a passion for athletics. I enjoy playing recreational sports on my spare time.

My ambition is to pursue graduate studies in accounting and sports management so I can be of assistance in promoting the business sectors and athletics for the youth in American Samoa, and of course the entire South Pacific Islands.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss South Pacific 2011 - Fiji Won! Empty Miss Cook Islands

Post  bonner Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:53 pm

Miss South Pacific 2011 - Fiji Won! Cook

Name: Uirangi Bishop
Occupation: Customer Services Officer, Bank of the Cook Islands

Born and raised on Aitutaki Island, I come from a family of 8 including Mum & Dad.

I did primary and secondary school on Aituaki, finishing 7th Form via distance learning with USP. I have just completed 2 years of correspondence study with New Zealand-based Whitireia Learning Institute, working towards a Business degree.

I am passionate about my Cook Islands dancing and I have competed in the National Dance Competition since I was 7 years old. I currently hold the title of ‘Cook Islands National Dance Champion’ and I am looking forward to sharing my culture with the people of the Pacific.

My dream is to one day extend on our family dance group in Aitutaki and eventually open my own Cook Islands dance school and teach dance to our children. I pray that the Good Lord will bless my beautiful Pacific sisters who will be in Apia to represent their island nations - ladies make our people proud and enjoy yourselves.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss South Pacific 2011 - Fiji Won! Empty Miss Fiji

Post  bonner Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:56 pm

Miss South Pacific 2011 - Fiji Won! Fiji1

Name: Alisi Rabukawaqa

Bula vinaka!

I am a Bachelor of Science graduate from USP, with a major in Marine Science.

I have a passion for music thanks to the influence of my grandparents and my father who were singers and composers. It awakened a whole world of creative writing, singing and dancing for me.

In 2010 I was invited to participate in the Ship for the World Youth Program which is a cultural exchange program hosted by Japan for young individuals from 12 countries. The experience made me realise that although we come from diverse backgrounds, we are all global citizens striving towards a better world, reaffirming my belief that young people can effect positive changes in our Global Community.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss South Pacific 2011 - Fiji Won! Empty Miss Hawaiian Islands

Post  bonner Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:59 pm

Miss South Pacific 2011 - Fiji Won! Miss_hawain

Name: Kawena Ka-Malamalama-O-Nalani Souza

Aloha Kakou! I am so grateful as well as honoured to represent our beautiful islands of Hawaii.

I was born on Oahu and raised on the youngest of our islands, The Big Island (Hawaii). I come from a family of four girls, myself being the 3rd daughter. We were supported by wonderful parents, Dean and Bernadette Souza. I was brought up to be a very well-rounded and adventurous type of person. I lived my life having a strong sense of pride for my culture and its traditions. Growing up I was taught our Hawaiian Dance Hula at a young age and from then on I encouraged myself to learn more about my heritage.

I attended schools on the Big Islands until I decided to move back to Oahu.
There I graduated from Aiea High School, the home of the Na Alii. After I graduated I attended Leeward Community College. Then shortly after, I decided to join the Hawaii Air National Guard (Air Force). Fortunately doors have opened up for me as I took this path for my life. Now I just hope to better myself here on out - return to college, expand my education and obtain a degree.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss South Pacific 2011 - Fiji Won! Empty Miss Papua New Guinea

Post  bonner Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:00 pm

Miss South Pacific 2011 - Fiji Won! Png

Name: Sarah Kila Karo
Occupation: Student, Victoria University (Melbourne, Australia)

I was born and spent my formative childhood years in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea. I am the third-born child of long-serving diplomats Mr Kila Ara Karo OBE MBE and Mrs Judith Karo and I attribute my love for travel and culture to my upbringing. I was raised in a diplomatic environment and have actively participated in promoting my country and enjoyed learning about my diverse culture from my parents and elders.

I was educated in Papua New Guinea, Malaysia and Australia where I completed primary and secondary education.

In 2006, I returned to Papua New Guinea and worked for Tower Insurance (PNG) Ltd whilst continuing my professional development with the Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance (ANZIIF).

In 2008, I was awarded an Australian Development Scholarship (ADS) to study at Victoria University, Melbourne where I am currently in my final year of a Bachelor of Business degree in Financial Risk Management. I am a two-time recipient of the Insurance Underwriters Association of Papua New Guinea's Henry Kila Scholarship and my interests include Bikram Yoga, travelling, economics, reading and photography.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss South Pacific 2011 - Fiji Won! Empty Miss Samoa

Post  bonner Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:03 pm

Miss South Pacific 2011 - Fiji Won! Samoa

Name: Olevia Ioane

Warm greetings from Samoa, the treasured islands of the South Pacific and host of the 25th Annual Miss South Pacific Pageant. As Miss Samoa, it is an honour and a privilege to welcome family, friends, guests and especially my fellow Pacific sisters to Samoa.

I am a graduate of the National University of Samoa and secondary school teacher by profession. I am also an active member of our Church Choir and Youth Group and hope to pursue post-graduate studies.

My family, village, church and culture are important forces in my life. They have shaped who I am today and will become in the future. I am an outgoing person and I enjoy meeting people and cultural dancing is something I am passionate about.

Our children are our future leaders and their upbringing, education and experiences today will influence who they will become tomorrow and how our Pacific will move forward from the legacies of our past and present family, community and national leaders. As such, I aspire to grow into a role which will allow me to effectively contribute to enhanced development within our Pacific.

This year's Pageant is special as it brings together our region to showcase the attributes of Pacific women and cultures and also because it is the 25th time the Pageant has been held. It is indeed the Celebration of the South Pacific.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss South Pacific 2011 - Fiji Won! Empty Miss Solomon Islands

Post  bonner Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:05 pm

Miss South Pacific 2011 - Fiji Won! Solomon

Name: Simaema Mili Marie Neilsen

I am the only girl in a family of three.

I attended primary and part of secondary school in the Solomons. I was privileged to attend one year of High School at Robert Louis Stevenson School in Apia Samoa and returned to complete my studies in the Solomons.

My hobbies include listening to music, photography, travelling and spending time with my family and friends.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss South Pacific 2011 - Fiji Won! Empty Miss Tokelau

Post  bonner Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:06 pm

Miss South Pacific 2011 - Fiji Won! Tokelau

Name: Siniva Sauaga Foua

Malo ni! Greetings to you all.

I am 22 years old and hail from one of the remotest treasures of the South Pacific, Tokelau. It is hoped that through my representing my home, more people will find out about the beautiful islands of Tokelau.

I enjoy being around children, interacting and communicating with them.
Children are very important for they are the future of any nation. They are our leaders of tomorrow and should therefore be looked after and cared for.

I am currently studying at the University of the South Pacific towards a Certificate in Education. My aim is to become a primary school teacher and I plan to continue on to a higher qualification if given the opportunity.

I hope to become a good role model and inspiration for children as well as the community.

I am the eldest of three girls. I enjoy playing netball and touch rugby and am passionate about singing and dancing. One of my dreams is to travel around the world, especially the Pacific to experience its beautiful cultures and traditions.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss South Pacific 2011 - Fiji Won! Empty Miss Tonga

Post  bonner Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:08 pm

Miss South Pacific 2011 - Fiji Won! Tonga

Name: Liberty Hinalei Afeaki

I am the eldest and only daughter with 5 younger brothers. I enjoy sharing my Polynesian culture through attitude, attire, song and dance. I am firm believer in church and help where I can. I love serving others, especially children.

I help teach at a Polynesian dance studio for children of all ages.

I am currently a senior at the University of Utah majoring in Health Promotion & Education and minoring in Ethnic Studies.

My ambition is to finish university studies and assist fellow Pacific Islanders who struggle with diabetes, heart disease and other health issues.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss South Pacific 2011 - Fiji Won! Empty Re: Miss South Pacific 2011 - Fiji Won!

Post  bonner Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:12 pm

Miss South Pacific 2011 - Fiji Won! Bottom
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss South Pacific 2011 - Fiji Won! Empty Re: Miss South Pacific 2011 - Fiji Won!

Post  bonner Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:33 pm

Miss South Pacific 2011 - Fiji Won! 378636_2827408730224_1409234309_3100876_707009344_n

Miss South Pacific 2011 – Miss Fiji - Alisi Rabukawaqa

1st runner-up: Miss Hawaii - Kawena Ka-Malamalama-O-Nalani Souza

2nd runner-up: Miss Tonga - Liberty Hinalei Afeaki

3rd runner-up: Miss Papua New Guinea - Sarah Kila Karo

4th runner-up: Miss Cook Islands - Uirangi Bishop

Special Awards:

Miss Internet – Papua New Guinea
Best Interview – Fiji
Best Sarong – Hawaii
Personality and Tourism – Tonga
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down