PAGEANT-MANIA
ROAD TO I AM SHE 2012 (Indian preliminaries of Miss Universe pageant) contestants 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
ROAD TO I AM SHE 2012 (Indian preliminaries of Miss Universe pageant) contestants 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROAD TO I AM SHE 2012 (Indian preliminaries of Miss Universe pageant) contestants

+2
bonner
dakkudaddy
6 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

ROAD TO I AM SHE 2012 (Indian preliminaries of Miss Universe pageant) contestants Empty ROAD TO I AM SHE 2012 (Indian preliminaries of Miss Universe pageant) contestants

Post  dakkudaddy Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:20 pm

ROAD TO I AM SHE 2012 (Indian preliminaries of Miss Universe pageant) contestants Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlTIS9vecIAW-Ffu_2syXvoF-T-YCIRmhocoJOaE0SPxiAyxD8

ROAD TO I AM SHE 2012 (Indian preliminaries of Miss Universe pageant) contestants 402358_10150519663784144_221452349143_8500202_2111614506_n

ROAD TO I AM SHE 2012 (Indian preliminaries of Miss Universe pageant) contestants 422077_359321620767305_100000684116526_1114342_2099100799_n

I Am She 2012  will be held in the last week of July in Mumbai  where Vasuki Sunakavalli will crown her successor, This will be the 3rd edition of I AM She the winner will represent India at Miss Universe 2012 .Miss Universe 1994 Sushmita Sen of India is the National Director of this pageant & is under her production house Tantra entertainment limited.

Schedule :-
Press Conference
Auditions:27th August 2012
Training:2nd week ofAugust 2012
Finale:21st September 2012
Coronation Ball:22th September 2012

Website www.iam-she.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/iamshepageant
Twitter: www.twitter.com/I_AM_She

Last edited by dakkudaddy on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:22 pm; edited 13 times in total
dakkudaddy
dakkudaddy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 4664
Favourite Pageant : Femina Miss India & Miss W
Favourite Miss : Lara Dutta, Amelia Vega, Amrita Patki, Suzane Sablok,Nafisa Joseph (R.I.P)
Registration date : 2011-12-18
Male

Back to top Go down

ROAD TO I AM SHE 2012 (Indian preliminaries of Miss Universe pageant) contestants Empty Re: ROAD TO I AM SHE 2012 (Indian preliminaries of Miss Universe pageant) contestants

Post  dakkudaddy Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:31 pm

ROAD TO I AM SHE 2012 (Indian preliminaries of Miss Universe pageant) contestants Logo-2012 ROAD TO I AM SHE 2012 (Indian preliminaries of Miss Universe pageant) contestants Callforentries2012

The last date for Call For Entries has been extended to 7th May, 2012. The extra time (which we are of course thankful for) is to align with the Miss Universe, Miss Asia Pacific and Miss Globe International, who've also moved dates to now, December. Will be sharing details as soon as we hear more. For now, voila!,more days, more contestants, more fun! What say you? Have you filled your
form! Please do now!

Become a contestant with ‘I AM She’
Ambition knows no boundaries. Young women around the country now know that I AM She is not just a beauty pageant, but it’s a nurturer, for the talent in you and the beauty of your persona. This pageant grooms all its participants in various walks of life such as fitness, voice, personality, language and more.

The women of today have ideas, goals, ambitions - so much to offer the world - but how? Each year, young women just like you choose to compete in the I AM She, for I AM She is the only organization which gives these women a chance to enhance their education and learning and sharpen their skills for the world outside.

I AM She offers scholarships to all its winners along with an amazing exposure and the chance to meet, network and work with some of the most talented and the best in their fields, in India and all around the world.

Fast fact criteria to participate
» Must possess an Indian Passport.
» Must be a citizen of India.
» Be between 18-27 years of age by 1st Feb 2012.
» Must be a natural born female.
» Height: 5 ft. 7 inches or more with corresponding weight.
» Must specify language specifications if any, all Indian languages along with English are permitted.
» Must submit professionally shot pictures of self (Close-Up, Mid-Length & Full-Length)
» You can start filling the forms starting December 1st, 2011 to compete in I AM She Pageant 2012

Last edited by dakkudaddy on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
dakkudaddy
dakkudaddy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Favourite Miss : Lara Dutta, Amelia Vega, Amrita Patki, Suzane Sablok,Nafisa Joseph (R.I.P)
Male

Back to top Go down

ROAD TO I AM SHE 2012 (Indian preliminaries of Miss Universe pageant) contestants Empty Re: ROAD TO I AM SHE 2012 (Indian preliminaries of Miss Universe pageant) contestants

Post  bonner Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:37 am

Why beautiful girls didnt compete here in the past 3 years?
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114966
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  dakkudaddy Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:31 pm

Rules and Regulations for I AM SHE 2012

1. The applicant must abide by all rules, as changed from time to time by the organizers.

2. The applicant should be between 18 to 27 years of age as on 1st February 2012. The applicant will be required to produce their age proof (Passport, birth certificate, school leaving certificate, driver's license, etc.) at the time of auditions in original and one set of photocopy along with hard copy of the photographs.

3. The applicant should not/have not been married, and should never have had a marriage annulled or never given birth to a child; have never been pregnant nor been a parent. If any of these conditions change, the applicant must notify the organizers immediately.

4. The applicant should be a natural born female.

5. The applicant should be a bonafide Indian citizen and should have resided in India for minimum 6 months before the Pageant.

6. Contestant, or immediate family, or anyone living in the household at present or within the last 2 years should not have been employed by an officer, director or agent of any of the following: (1) Tantra Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. (TEPL) or any company that TEPL owns or controls or a company and enterprise under common ownership or control with TEPL. or (2) Miss Universe Organization, NBC Universal INC, NBC west LLC, NBC Pageants INC (NBC), Telemundo Network Group LLC, Mr. Donald J Trump, Trump Pageants INC. The Trump Organization, Ernst and Young or any of the subsidiaries, affiliates or related companies of the foregoing, including without limitation NBC Universal Television Studio, CNBC, I-village, MSNBC, Bravo, Sci-fi and USA.

7. The applicant would have to give up any commercial contract with any modelling agency on becoming a finalist.

8. The organizers are not responsible for any delays or non-receipt of applications on any account and for any reason whatsoever.

9. Applicants are not permitted to wear coloured lenses.

10. All expenses (travel, stay & other miscellaneous expenses) to be borne by the participants, as and when required.

11. The applicant will have to participate in a disciplined and diligent manner throughout as per the given schedule.

12. The organizers are not responsible if the sponsors do not make good the prizes promised by them.
13. The organizers are not responsible for any loss, physical injury, trauma, death, illness, etc. that occur to the applicant on account of their participation in the event. The applicant will participate at her own risk and can have no claim against TEPL.

14. Incorrect information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after participation. TEPL has the right to revoke the prizes, crowns, certificates, etc. in such instances.
15. The decision of the judges is final in all cases.

16. Only persons of good health can participate.

17. Only the applicant will be allowed inside the designated venue of the event.

18. The schedule of events and qualification rounds are subject to change at the discretion of the organizers.

19. The organizers are not responsible for non-completion / non-occurrence of the event.

20. In the event of any dispute, the organizers decisions are final and binding on the applicant.

21. The winner of I AM She will have to abide by the rules and regulations of TEPL.

22. Schedule of events and qualification rounds subject to change at TEPL discretion.

23. Travel details (International/National) need not be advised to the contestants upon enrolment, the same will be purely at TEPL discretion.

24. TEPL should not be held responsible for non-telecast of the show / non-completion / non-occurrence of the event.

25. Unconditional release of TEPL (and its contractors) for all damages caused to applicant for any reason.

26. Prizes are subject to deduction of tax at source and all other taxes, as required by law.

27. The courts of Mumbai have the jurisdiction over all disputes.

28. All finalists will be required to sign a full form agreement for entry into I AM She 2012 Pageant.

29. If the Contestant wins or succeeds to the Miss Universe India 2012 title or any of the other two I AM She titles in the Pageant, she will have to be in contract with TEPL and comply with TEPL’s sponsor arrangements and all endorsements required by TEPL for one year after the Pageant.

30. The Contestant will not enter into any management, agency or personal services contract with any individual, corporation or organization at any time prior to or during the Pageant, or at any time during which she may hold the Miss Universe India 2012 title or any of the other two I AM She titles in the Pageant.

31. If the Contestant wins the Miss Universe India 2012 title or any of the other two I AM She 2012 titles in the Pageant, then any erstwhile (i.e. entered into earlier than executing this agreement) management, agency or personal services contract with any individual, corporation or organization, shall be null and void by its terms and this shall be effective for one year thereafter; or any such erstwhile contract shall be suspended and become temporarily void by its terms at all times during the period which the contestant participates in the Pageant and for one year thereafter.

32. For further information / clarifications, contact on + 91 22 3325 0007 at the National Directors office, on all days except on Saturdays & Sundays.

Last edited by dakkudaddy on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
dakkudaddy
dakkudaddy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

ROAD TO I AM SHE 2012 (Indian preliminaries of Miss Universe pageant) contestants Empty I AM FOUNDATION

Post  dakkudaddy Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:36 pm

ROAD TO I AM SHE 2012 (Indian preliminaries of Miss Universe pageant) contestants About_iamfoundation

Under the banner of Tantra Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. - the parent company, the I AM Foundation is closely working with a sister brand, which holds a National Pageant, titled "I AM She" annually.
Spearheaded by Sushmita Sen, the first Indian to bring home the Miss Universe title and currently a Bollywood actress, the I AM Foundation was created with the sole intention of spreading unconditional blessing amongst those who need them.
In keeping with the core values of I AM Foundation, the winners of the I AM She pageant have a mandate to work towards their social responsibilities during the 1 year period of their association with Tantra Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.
To create a better world, 3 renowned charity organizations have joined hands with the I AM Foundation.I AM Foundation is closely working with the following Associations:

THE RESEARCH SOCIETY
ROAD TO I AM SHE 2012 (Indian preliminaries of Miss Universe pageant) contestants About_researchsociety-logo(1)

The Research Society for the Care, Treatment and Training of Children In Need of Special care also called the Jaivakeel School is a charitable organization that works with children and individuals with mental handicap problems and associated disabilities for the last 65 years. The Research Society under one roof shelters various branches with the ultimate aim of providing maximum scope of development to children with mental handicap problems.The school started in 1944 with 2 students and now caters to over 800 students annually, in an Institutional set up. Spread over 2 acres of land in Sewri, Mumbai, we have a School, a Vocational Training & Rehabilitation Center, an Autism Center, and Residential sections.
The institute also conducts Research in the field of Mental Retardation and has Teacher Training Institute for special educators who work with children who are in need of special care. Over the past 65 years we have positively impacted the lives of over 1, 00,000 special children and their families by providing multidisciplinary services. The main objective of "The Research Society" is to provide diagnostic services, therapeutic training, special education, vocational training and Rehabilitation with an aim to increase employability of individuals with mental retardation. The Society also aims to conduct research, train competent and qualified special educators and develop a consultancy service. The activities of the Society draw inspiration from its Motto "LOVE, FAITH & ENDURANCE".

BAL ASHA TRUST
ROAD TO I AM SHE 2012 (Indian preliminaries of Miss Universe pageant) contestants About_balashatrust-logo

Bal Asha Trust is a professionally managed non‐governmental, non‐profit‐making voluntary organization working in the field of Women & Child Welfare and Development since October 1985. It is recognized by the Government of India and the Government of Maharashtra. The Trust administers various Institutional & Non‐Institutional Programmes. Bal Asha Trust has a Children’s home for abandoned & destitute children (new born - 12 years) in Mumbai. The Trust has a unique spectrum of services which cater to the nutritional, medical, educational, developmental & recreational needs of the children for their growth & healthy future.
The following programmes are conducted for the Children’s care & rehabilitation
- Adoption Programme
- Medical Programme
- Counselling & Psychological Programme
- Education
Bal Asha Trust specializes in placement of Older & Special Needs Children.

VRINDAVAN SANDIPANI MUNNI SCHOOL
ROAD TO I AM SHE 2012 (Indian preliminaries of Miss Universe pageant) contestants Vrindavan

n 16th September 2009 Project DEVI (Development and Empowerment of Vrindavan Girls’ Initiative) was born. This venture is a partnership between Food for Life Vrindavan Charity and Vivek Oberoi’s personal charity ‘The Yashodhara Oberoi Foundation’.
The partnership was born after witnessing the extraordinary achievements of Sandipani Muni School’s female students and learning more about the challenges faced by poor girls in rural India, where empowerment of women and protection of their rights continues to be an idea, not a reality.
Development studies have consistently shown that investing in girls’ education and helping women become economically self-sufficient are among the most effective means of bringing individuals and communities out of poverty.
Girls who attend the Sandipani Muni schools come mainly from families that earn less than 1 USD a day and live in Vrindavan’s slums and shanty towns where they have little or no access to nutritious food, clean water and basic sanitation.
The aim of Project DEVI is to assure dignified upbringing, safety and medical care, and improve the conditions in which so many Indian children live, especially the girl child that is considered to be the lowest priority in the rural patriarchal society. Food for Life Vrindavan (FFLV) is a humanitarian organization offering free education to children whose families could not otherwise afford it. In addition to education, the children of FFLV's Sandipani Muni Schools receive free stationery and books, uniforms, meals and basic medical care. Sandipani Muni Schools serve children from kindergarten to the end of high school. Our children are mostly girls; we favor girls because at home, boys are favored and girls get less food, less medical care and fewer opportunities all-around.
FFLV was founded in 1990 by Rupa Raghunath Das. The service began with small-scale food distribution. Apart from the three Sandipani Muni Schools, Food for Life Vrindavan now provides meals for the poor, blind and widows, training courses in health and personal finance for village women, distribution of clothing, environmental projects and more. FFLV has impacted the life of the poor in a big way. It has brought about a socio-economic revolution in the life of the most neglected people. Spending 95.5% of the income for the cause, Food for Life Vrindavan is providing water for 9 villages, medical treatment for 1,000 people per month, education to 1500 children, and serving 66,000 meals a month. We also have a charitable hospital providing free or near-free care to villages near Vrindavan. FFLV's primary goal is to help our children grow into self-sufficient adults who can take care of their own families. We also help the children's parents become more self-sufficient by providing jobs and opportunities for adult education in vocations such as tailoring and embroidery. All of FFLV's programs are made possible by the generous contributions of donors throughout the world.

ROAD TO I AM SHE 2012 (Indian preliminaries of Miss Universe pageant) contestants Midday
dakkudaddy
dakkudaddy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:45 pm

dakkudaddy wrote:

I HOPE SUSHMITA CROWNS A WOMAN WHO IS WORTHY OF CARRYING HER GREAT LEGACY AHEAD IN 2012

I'm still wondering what's wrong with Sushmita or her eyes...
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29557
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  dakkudaddy Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:59 pm

Wojtek wrote:
dakkudaddy wrote:

I HOPE SUSHMITA CROWNS A WOMAN WHO IS WORTHY OF CARRYING HER GREAT LEGACY AHEAD IN 2012

I don't think it's Sushmita Sen's fault she just can't kidnap girls and send them to participate at Miss Universe this year only 2 thousand girls applied for femina Miss India previous year the number was around 6000 and in 2007 it was 12000, girls aren't just interested in pageants any more it's a bitter reality of Indian pageantry Sad Sad Sad
dakkudaddy
dakkudaddy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:11 pm

dakkudaddy wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
dakkudaddy wrote:

I don't think it's Sushmita Sen's fault she just can't kidnap girls and send them to participate at Miss Universe this year only 2 thousand girls applied for femina Miss India previous year the number was around 6000 and in 2007 it was 12000, girls aren't just interested in pageants any more it's a bitter reality of Indian pageantry Sad Sad Sad

Among contestants there were better girls to choose than Vasuki and Ushoshi
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29557
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  dakkudaddy Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:13 pm

Wojtek wrote:
dakkudaddy wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
dakkudaddy wrote:

Among contestants there were better girls to choose than Vasuki and Ushoshi

yes that's true no one is expecting a stunner from I AM SHE this year it will be a miracle if she send a stunner to Miss Universe
dakkudaddy
dakkudaddy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:01 pm

Or sometimes its the judges fault???

or she must change the criteria

Looks and X-factor (International Appeal should be the highest) and wit will just few points, girls can learn communication skills but not easy to change the looks
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  dakkudaddy Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:47 pm

bonner wrote:Or sometimes its the judges fault???

Looks and X-factor (International Appeal should be the highest) and wit will just few points, girls can learn communication skills but not easy to change the looks

Maybe but every year tastes changes we had Xiemina in 2010 and Leila in 2011 both different personalities no one can understand what judges want Sushmita is experimenting it's just 2 year old pageant we must give some time to I AM She & Sushmita who knows Miss Universe 2012 may come from India last year for I AM She was good it got a first runners up at Miss Globe International and 4th Runners Up in Miss Asia Pacific World this year maybe better
dakkudaddy
dakkudaddy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

ROAD TO I AM SHE 2012 (Indian preliminaries of Miss Universe pageant) contestants Empty IAM SHE UNIVERSE 2012

Post  richard321 Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:25 pm

These dates are tentative for IAM SHE

The date for call for entries is extended to May 7,2012

Auditions to be held in Mumbai in the 2nd week of May.

Press Conference to be held to announce 20 contestants in the 1st week of June.

Finale to be held in the 2nd week of July.

These details are available in the IAM SHE website.

richard321
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Number of posts : 624
Miss World

Favourite Miss : Diana Hayden
Registration date : 2012-03-19
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:23 pm

dakkudaddy wrote:
bonner wrote:Or sometimes its the judges fault???

Maybe but every year tastes changes we had Xiemina in 2010 and Leila in 2011 both different personalities no one can understand what judges want Sushmita is experimenting it's just 2 year old pageant we must give some time to I AM She & Sushmita who knows Miss Universe 2012 may come from India last year for I AM She was good it got a first runners up at Miss Globe International and 4th Runners Up in Miss Asia Pacific World this year maybe better

Oh my!! Miss Asia Pacific World is ___________ Arrow
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  dakkudaddy Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:40 pm

ROAD TO I AM SHE 2012 (Indian preliminaries of Miss Universe pageant) contestants 10-days-to-go

Only 10 days remain for the call of entries on 7th May 2012 the lines will be closed and auditions will begin within a weak .If you are beautiful young Indian girl ( 18 to 26 yrs old)with a height of 5 ft 7 inches and above please go ahead and participate in I AM SHE 2012

ROAD TO I AM SHE 2012 (Indian preliminaries of Miss Universe pageant) contestants Fuyzhl

dakkudaddy
dakkudaddy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  richard321 Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:53 am

I SERIOUSLY HOPE WE GET A STUNNING GIRL THIS TIME.

richard321
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Number of posts : 624
Miss World

Favourite Miss : Diana Hayden
Registration date : 2012-03-19
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:31 am

richard321 wrote:I SERIOUSLY HOPE WE GET A STUNNING GIRL THIS TIME.
I have a strong feeling that you will!!!!!!!!!! cheers
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9840
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  dakkudaddy Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:05 pm

richard321 wrote:I SERIOUSLY HOPE WE GET A STUNNING GIRL THIS TIME.

sorry, to say but the response ain't that positive this year or up to the standard this year lets hope and pray we get a decent winner Sad Sad

ROAD TO I AM SHE 2012 (Indian preliminaries of Miss Universe pageant) contestants Fuyzhl

dakkudaddy
dakkudaddy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  dakkudaddy Tue May 01, 2012 2:56 pm

The deadline has been extended to 21st may 2012 I hate this pageant I hope femina takes it back -food\'s- -food\'s- -food\'s-

dakkudaddy
dakkudaddy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  dakkudaddy Thu May 17, 2012 4:15 pm

The Crown of I AM She 2012

ROAD TO I AM SHE 2012 (Indian preliminaries of Miss Universe pageant) contestants 540676_10150865581424144_221452349143_9350745_290407416_n

dakkudaddy
dakkudaddy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  dakkudaddy Sun May 20, 2012 9:10 pm

Lines for the call of entries for
I AM She 2012
are closed!
all the best guys -ds90-

dakkudaddy
dakkudaddy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon May 21, 2012 2:07 am

i like the feather in the crown
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Mon May 21, 2012 8:31 am

I really like the crown it's like it came out of a fairytale!
I hope a deserving girl gets it!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  dakkudaddy Mon May 21, 2012 11:09 am

kleftokotou wrote:I really like the crown it's like it came out of a fairytale!
I hope a deserving girl gets it!

I hope third time we get lucky no one is expecting anything great this year but let see Sushmita Sen has a very bad habit of Surprising people. Hope she surprise us with a stunner this time around

dakkudaddy
dakkudaddy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Mon May 21, 2012 11:42 am

We have a saying in Greece about the third efford and how it's always the lucky one!
I am sure that it will be a good year! Very Happy

After all Susmita is a smart woman, she must have realised that her business "I AM SHE" is going down because of the bad choices of winners!
I found the first winner Ushoshi cute but last year's girl... honestly I don't know what they were thinking!!! Shocked

I really liked Shamata Anchan and Himakshi Agarwala from Femina Miss India 2012, I really hope they will join IamShe!
Do you have any idea about possible candidates??
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  dakkudaddy Mon May 21, 2012 2:33 pm

Good News! Due to an overwhelming response and participant requests, we are happy to announce an extension to the closing date of our call for entries for I AM She 2012.
You can now send in your forms till the 31st of May, 2012.

Go ahead, share this piece of good news and dare to follow your dreams! -125-y6 -125-y6 -125-y6 -125-y6 -125-y6

dakkudaddy
dakkudaddy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next