PAGEANT-MANIA
PRELIMINARY REVIEW OF PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
PRELIMINARY REVIEW OF PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRELIMINARY REVIEW OF PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012

Go down

PRELIMINARY REVIEW OF PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012 Empty PRELIMINARY REVIEW OF PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012

Post  dakkudaddy Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:27 pm

PRELIMINARY REVIEW OF PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012 Miss-india-2012

Here is the preliminary review of Pantaloons Femina Miss India 2012 initially people were quite skeptical about the girls but as the days have passed Marc Robinson & the batch of 2012 have silenced their critics . We start with :

ASTHA SIDHANA

PRELIMINARY REVIEW OF PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012 Aastha-Sidana

Astha for me is a mixture of Pooja Gupta (Miss India 2007) & Neha Kapur (Miss India 2006) she is bold ,sexy and vibrant this Delhi girl has every thing going for her at this moment would love to see her represent India she can't be ignored that easily

ERICA FERNANDES
PRELIMINARY REVIEW OF PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012 Erica-fernandes3

You just can't ignore the glow on her face this 18 year old Mumbai girl can be a sweet & sexy at the same time . Erica has lots of potential this is my personnel view if she wins this year she will be ignored at any international pageant she should wait for at least 2 years and then come and participate she will be the one to beat at Miss World 2014

[center]FARAH HUSSAIN
PRELIMINARY REVIEW OF PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012 11838820

This lady has shown tremendous improvement in the past few days her transformation under Marc has been spectacular still she needs to have much more training and grooming to be in the top 10 one of the most criticized contestant is slowly but steadly climbing up

HIMAKSHI AGARWALA
PRELIMINARY REVIEW OF PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012 6igto1

Winning is an attitude and this girl just has the right kind of attitude to win not just Miss India but even Miss World she can kill any competition with her attitude and her killer walk she is beautiful, great body, but her skin isn't in good shape she needs to work on her skin ASAP rest she is good

IPSITA PATI
PRELIMINARY REVIEW OF PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012 Ipsita_Patti-babe_thumb_585x795

Flawless skin, beautiful smile, curves at the right place this girl has grown beyond I AM SHE 2010 she is to bold for Miss World she maybe a good choice for Miss Earth but sending her to Miss World will be a mistake

KARUNA DOGRA
PRELIMINARY REVIEW OF PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012 11910436

She is beautiful she has been a surprise package from what we saw at I AM She 2011 she is completely transformed but still she is not there she requires some more training

NIKITA DUTTA
PRELIMINARY REVIEW OF PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012 405844_235778106513731_100002446309103_507963_1173772384_n

a very stunning personality very confident still raw if she is trained properly she will be a force to reckon with love her smile

PRACHI MISHRA
PRELIMINARY REVIEW OF PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012 Prachi-Mishra-2-Small

Here comes a dark horse of the race fabulous body ,great face she requires a better hair cut she has the potential to pull a major surprise but waiting for more pics of her

PRIYANKA VERMA
PRELIMINARY REVIEW OF PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012 11899062

Perfect face, great body she is at power with all the Latina out there she is a total beauty queen package her only drawback is that she isn't comfortable with english and prefers speaking hindi but still she will be a good choice for any pageant

PURVA RANA

PRELIMINARY REVIEW OF PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012 12016528

Since PFMI 2011 she has worked really hard on herself a true diva this year she is fully prepared and is a favorite to win the tittle

ROCHELLE MARIA RAO
PRELIMINARY REVIEW OF PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012 11899570

She has some resemblance to Gwen Ruias she has a very strong personality many call her Marc Robinson's fav girl and indeed she deserves his attention she needs to tone down a little bit rather than that she is good

RUHI SINGH
PRELIMINARY REVIEW OF PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012 Ruhi-Singh-is-among-the-top-16-finalists-for-Pantaloons-Femina-Miss-India-2012-

Just look at her she is beautiful from head to toe another contestant from last year's batch she has changed completely can't wait to see how much more will she transform under femina

SANA KHAN
PRELIMINARY REVIEW OF PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012 Fmic13
The most commercial face of the pageant she is a tv actress her smile is infectious and her dimples are to die for but she has a long way to go

SHAMATA ANCHAN
PRELIMINARY REVIEW OF PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012 11899683

A front runner for the crown crowd Favorite this girl has every thing she comes with Nicole Faria vibe she has the potential to bring home India's 6th Miss World crown

SNEHA UPADHYAY
PRELIMINARY REVIEW OF PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012 11898806

There are many things in favor of this girl once ignored by Marc she is a part of elite modelling agency Kingfisher calender girl this girl has worked really hard it will be sad if the don't crown her with any of the three crowns

SONAM PACHEY
PRELIMINARY REVIEW OF PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012 390446_287116674660073_100000852296881_759847_906486975_n

She is the most talked about girl in this year's pageant she has a flawless skin, great personality her body requires lots of work she represents India's diverse culture and geography if she wins it will be really great for PFMI and yes I see her as India's next Representative at Miss International

SONAMPREET BAJWA
PRELIMINARY REVIEW OF PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012 10353790

This girl is flawless I can't find any bad thing about her she is my sentimental favorite this year look at that innocent face and that sexy curves a lethal combination I can go on and on praising this girl she will do great at Miss World or Miss Universe

SUKALPA DAS
PRELIMINARY REVIEW OF PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012 10967660

If she is provided with the best facilities and training this girl has potential she won't be able to do much this year but next year with all her experience will be a top contender for the crown

VANYA MISHRA
PRELIMINARY REVIEW OF PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012 11684574

Vanya has a very funky yet classy appeal to herself yet she does lack something grooming which is quite obvious with the latest pics she requires more training and better wardrobe

VIDHI BHARDWAJ
PRELIMINARY REVIEW OF PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012 132965279.LET7OPUX

I call her a barbie doll exquisite delicate innocent yet at the same time very sexy and sassy this girl has a queeny aura her only drawback is her nose it's little large but yet she looks beautiful

ASTHA, IPSITA, SONAM, SONAMPREET, RUHI, SHAMATA, PURVA,VIDHI,PRIYANKA, SNEHA, these girls are world class beauties all the three winners will emerge from this group and even the top 5
ROCHELLE & HIMAKSHI are on the fence they have potential but still have a long way to go
ERICA ,VANYA, NIKITA are young they need to give themselves some time they will do good later but not now
PRACHI, KARUNA, SANA, FARAH,SUKPALA require more training and grooming
dakkudaddy
dakkudaddy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 4664
Favourite Pageant : Femina Miss India & Miss W
Favourite Miss : Lara Dutta, Amelia Vega, Amrita Patki, Suzane Sablok,Nafisa Joseph (R.I.P)
Registration date : 2011-12-18
Male

Back to top Go down