PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss International 2012 (United States) - South Africa 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss International 2012 (United States) - South Africa 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss International 2012 (United States) - South Africa

2 posters

Go down

Miss International 2012 (United States) - South Africa Empty Miss International 2012 (United States) - South Africa

Post  Helga Barkhuizen Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:29 pm

Hi all,

Recently there has been some confusion about the Miss International pageant. To those who don't know, the Miss International pageant held in Japan exists as the Miss International Beauty Pageant or The International Beauty Pageant. This pageant does not however hold the trademark for the name.

Miss International 2012 held in the United States does however and it should be noted as the official Miss International pageant. It celebrates the change young women are driving in our world today. Not only are all of these women gorgeous, but they support intensely worthy causes and spend hours, days, months and years dedicated to making a noticable change.

As Miss South Africa International 2012, my platform, Wildlife Conservation, will be added to a long list of causes each and every one of us can spend a couple of minutes, hours on or make small monetary contributions to.

Why not support us on our journey to Miss International? Visit the website at www dot miss-international dot com

If you wish to follow me, please 'Like' my facebook page and fight with me for our beautiful wildlife and tigers! "Helga Barkhuizen Miss South Africa International 2012"

Love, light and peace pageant friends! Tread lightly. Smile
Helga Barkhuizen
Helga Barkhuizen

Number of posts : 1
Favourite Pageant : Miss International
Favourite Miss : Miss South Africa International 2012 - Helga Barkhuizen
Registration date : 2012-06-21
Female

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helga-Barkhuizen-Miss-South-Afr

Back to top Go down

Miss International 2012 (United States) - South Africa Empty Re: Miss International 2012 (United States) - South Africa

Post  Wojtek Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:21 pm

Oh I never heard about this pageant! Good luck to you Helga! -ds90-
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29557
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down