PAGEANT-MANIA
*** Miss World 2013 HOT PICKS *** - Page 4 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
*** Miss World 2013 HOT PICKS *** - Page 4 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*** Miss World 2013 HOT PICKS ***

+16
marievause
eja
kleftokotou
bestman
reyna_USA
colombianchilean
Del
ngsb
Trinifan
Marcia Bia
scotty2hotty
bonner
cjrlinter
dakkudaddy
Esther
Wojtek
20 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

*** Miss World 2013 HOT PICKS *** - Page 4 Empty Re: *** Miss World 2013 HOT PICKS ***

Post  scotty2hotty Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:02 am

it will be interesting to see how close our choices are to the actual results. Great banner!
scotty2hotty
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7747
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

*** Miss World 2013 HOT PICKS *** - Page 4 Empty Re: *** Miss World 2013 HOT PICKS ***

Post  Canuck1986 Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:15 am

I think the top7 is fantastic and I would be very happy to see the crown go to one of these countries.Its all going to come down to what Julia wants. I think Brazil has the strongest chances and political factors as well since the national director has been organizing the pageant since 2006 and has been doing a good job at it as well.Also, the FIFA World Cup 2014 will be held in Brazil so maybe Julia would like to use that event to get some publicity.

Im happy to see Cyprus and Slovakia up there and I hope they will make the cut.Its about time for these two countries to place in MW.

Canuck1986
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1165
Favourite Miss : Natalie Glebova, Jennifer Hawkins
Registration date : 2009-04-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  xena Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:04 am

Canuck1986 wrote:....Also, the FIFA World Cup 2014 will be held in Brazil so maybe Julia would like to use that event to get some publicity.
Αnd the Basketball World Cup will be in Spain next summer! Let's see!! Also very very happy for Cyprus, it's nice to see a Greek girl doing good at MW after a long time!
xena
xena
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 101
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE
Favourite Miss : MARIETTA CHROUSALA, OLIVIA CULPO & JIMENA
Registration date : 2013-09-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:01 am

scotty2hotty wrote:it will be interesting to see how close our choices are to the actual results. Great banner!
Mine will be miles away, but I don't care Laughing 

I LIKE TO STAND OUT FROM THE MASSES lol! 

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3050
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  colombianchilean Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:04 pm

That's my exact Top 3 in the exact order @6f67@@ @6f67@@ @6f67@@ my sentimental fav though is still Spain, but I'm really doubtful about her chances now! Something tells me she's going to end up with a low finish Sad I really hope I'm wrong though! The only girls I'd replace are South Africa & Indonesia (even though she'll obviously make it Rolling Eyes ) but the rest is fine!!!

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1281
Favourite Pageant : MU, MW & Señorita Colombia
Favourite Miss : Paulina Vega, Taliana Vargas, Stefania Fernandez & Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2013-01-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4