PAGEANT-MANIA
Investor withdraws from Miss World pageant project 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Investor withdraws from Miss World pageant project 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Investor withdraws from Miss World pageant project

2 posters

Go down

Investor withdraws from Miss World pageant project Empty Investor withdraws from Miss World pageant project

Post  Tidus Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:52 am

ietNamNet Bridge – Hoang Kieu, the CEO of the US-based company Rass, has decided not to implement a project to build stages, a resort, etc. to serve the Miss World 2010 beauty pageant in Dam Bay-Bai Tre in the central province of Khanh Hoa.

Vice Chairman of Khanh Hoa province, Le Xuan Than, told Tuoi Tre newspaper that though the investor gave up this project, the Miss World 2010 pageant would still be held in Nha Trang city.

Previously, Hoang Kieu (Vietnamese-American) and the Dai Hoa Co., Ltd. (chaired by Hoang Kieu) applied for the land use rights for 558ha of island and water surface at Dam Bay-Bai Tre to build stages, a resort and spa named Rass 1,000 stars for the Miss World 2010 beauty contest.

The area Hoang Kieu applied to use belongs to Nha Trang Bay, a national landscape, which must be protected strictly.

The investor also asked for around 100ha of land and water surface in the Lo River area, in Phuoc Dong commune, Nha Trang to “set up a logistics base” for the Rass 1,000 star resort and spa project. This area connects Nha Trang city to the local airport and Cam Ranh peninsula.

Hoang Kieu asked for the land use rights of the land area belonging to Nha Trang Bay for 70 years. The beauty contest will be held for around one month.

According to Khanh Hoa authorities, investor Hoang Kieu never submitted official documents related to this project, even though at some press conferences and on the media he stated would implement the above project at Dam Bay-Bai Tre.

http://english.vietnamnet.vn/social/2008/11/812086/

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Investor withdraws from Miss World pageant project Empty Re: Investor withdraws from Miss World pageant project

Post  Lucky Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:56 am

I think Nha Trang is ready from this year´s Miss Universe, so I don´t expect any problems.
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 9031
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Investor withdraws from Miss World pageant project Empty Re: Investor withdraws from Miss World pageant project

Post  Anonymní Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:50 am

I don't think they need to build any new resort to host a pageant-they already have facilities that can host the international event.

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:27 pm

Lucky wrote:I think Nha Trang is ready from this year´s Miss Universe, so I don´t expect any problems.

Agree, if they have Hosted a big Pageant like Miss Universe i don't why they cannot host MW2010.

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down