PAGEANT-MANIA
MJ LASTIMOSA THE Q@A! (Can I ask a question) 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
MJ LASTIMOSA THE Q@A! (Can I ask a question) 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ LASTIMOSA THE Q@A! (Can I ask a question)

2 posters

Go down

MJ LASTIMOSA THE Q@A! (Can I ask a question) Empty MJ LASTIMOSA THE Q@A! (Can I ask a question)

Post  dora.lomboy Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:06 am

A confident Lastimosa answered: "The greatest advantage of being a woman is being able to compose herself. Just like here, we're standing in front of thousands of people, not knowing if you're going to cheer for us or boo us. But we try to compose ourselves. We keep the emotions and show the beauty that is in us and tonight, thousands of people are standing here, celebrating the beauty of women."MJ LASTIMOSA THE Q@A! (Can I ask a question) 20140331_bbpilipinas_lastimosa-FSJMJ LASTIMOSA THE Q@A! (Can I ask a question) 20140331_bbpilipinas_lastimosa-FSJ

If you are Miss Mary Jean Lastimosa, what is your answer in this QUESTION?:"What is the greatest advantage of being a woman?
dora.lomboy
dora.lomboy
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 4062
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Miss Earth
Favourite Miss : All of them are my favorate's, I dont need any specific answer: just be true to there self =)

Registration date : 2013-10-29
Male

http://doralomboycom.webs.com/,http://doralomboy.wix.com/dora#!f

Back to top Go down

MJ LASTIMOSA THE Q@A! (Can I ask a question) Empty Re: MJ LASTIMOSA THE Q@A! (Can I ask a question)

Post  Rhodora X Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:08 am

the greatest advantage of being a woman is to become a beauty queen, to be a good role model in eyes of the women of the earth
Rhodora X
Rhodora X
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 153
Favourite Pageant : Miss Earth
Favourite Miss : Miss International
Registration date : 2014-01-14
Female

Back to top Go down