PAGEANT-MANIA
Maria José Alvarado (HONDURAS 2014) R.I.P. 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Maria José Alvarado (HONDURAS 2014) R.I.P. 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maria José Alvarado (HONDURAS 2014) R.I.P.

+14
AleImpe
marievause
Canuck1986
scotty2hotty
Wojtek
Likok
Milka
kleftokotou
bonner
NiKa
reyna_USA
dora.lomboy
Del
ovidius
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Maria José Alvarado (HONDURAS 2014) R.I.P. Empty Maria José Alvarado (HONDURAS 2014) R.I.P.

Post  ovidius Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:33 pm

18 year old Maria Jose Alvarado, who competed as Miss Copan, was named the winner of Senorita Honduras Mundo 2014 last night. The new Miss World Honduras stands 1.63m tall and will represent Honduras at Miss World 2014. The first runner-up was Miss Danli, Paola Sarras, and the second runner-up was Miss La Ceiba, Esthefany Perdomo.

Maria José Alvarado (HONDURAS 2014) R.I.P. Hondur10
Maria José Alvarado (HONDURAS 2014) R.I.P. Hondur11

PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 19161
Favourite Pageant : Star Hellas,Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Irini Skliva,Evelina Papantoniou,Rea Toutounzi,Evagelia Aravani,Doukissa Nomikou,Iliana Papageorgiou,Ismini Dafopoulou
Registration date : 2009-05-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Maria José Alvarado (HONDURAS 2014) R.I.P. Empty Re: Maria José Alvarado (HONDURAS 2014) R.I.P.

Post  Del Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:38 pm

1.63m????

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Maria José Alvarado (HONDURAS 2014) R.I.P. Empty Re: Maria José Alvarado (HONDURAS 2014) R.I.P.

Post  ovidius Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:48 am

Maria José Alvarado (HONDURAS 2014) R.I.P. 10178012

PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 19161
Favourite Pageant : Star Hellas,Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Irini Skliva,Evelina Papantoniou,Rea Toutounzi,Evagelia Aravani,Doukissa Nomikou,Iliana Papageorgiou,Ismini Dafopoulou
Registration date : 2009-05-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  dora.lomboy Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:55 am

I love her chicks, edgy faces, very stunning, and pretty
dora.lomboy
dora.lomboy
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 4062
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Miss Earth
Favourite Miss : All of them are my favorate's, I dont need any specific answer: just be true to there self =)

Registration date : 2013-10-29
Male

http://doralomboycom.webs.com/,http://doralomboy.wix.com/dora#!f

Back to top Go down

Post  reyna_USA Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:42 pm

Maria José is missing. She and her sister went to a birthday party on Thursday and today is Sunday and still these girls are missing. Their parents already went to the police, let us pray and hope both siblings will be found safe and sound.

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 6783
Favourite Pageant : MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL
Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Registration date : 2010-08-09
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  reyna_USA Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:11 pm

Hoping that both girls are ok.

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  reyna_USA Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:21 pm

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:01 am

OMG! Shocked Sad What a horrible news Neutral My prayers for their safe comeback...

PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 6144
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Karolina Bielawska, Rolene Strauss
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  reyna_USA Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:47 am

NiKa wrote:
OMG! Shocked Sad What a horrible news Neutral My prayers for their safe comeback...
Still no clues, but police says that possibly they were kidnapped. Shocked

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:23 pm

reyna_USA wrote:
NiKa wrote:

Yes, I was considering this theory as well knowing how dangerous place is Honduras for women... Neutral I read that Sophia's boyfriend (Maria's sister) told that the girls got on the car with 3 stranger men who were suppossedly to give them a ride to home and that was the last time they were seen.... The other witness said that there was a firing in the bar where the girls were celebrating Sophia's boyfriend birthday and that Sophia got shot Shocked  There are some suspicions that Sophia's boyfriend might be involved in their abduction, becuase he and 3 other people were arrested by the police... For me it's very strange when the boyfriend let his girlfriend to go back home alone with the 3 strangers Evil or Very Mad   What kind of boyfriend is that? -1095t--   Very fishy story Suspect Poor parents of these girls Sad  I can't even imagine what they are going through right now... -scc8-   

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  reyna_USA Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:25 pm

NiKa wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
NiKa wrote:

Yes, I was considering this theory as well knowing how dangerous place is Honduras for women... Neutral I read that Sophia's boyfriend (Maria's sister) told that the girls got on the car with 3 stranger men who were suppossedly to give them a ride to home and that was the last time they were seen.... The other witness said that there was a firing in the bar where the girls were celebrating Sophia's boyfriend birthday and that Sophia got shot Shocked  There are some suspicions that Sophia's boyfriend might be involved in their abduction, becuase he and 3 other people were arrested by the police... For me it's very strange when the boyfriend let his girlfriend to go back home alone with the 3 strangers Evil or Very Mad   What kind of boyfriend is that? -1095t--   Very fishy story Suspect Poor parents of these girls Sad  I can't even imagine what they are going through right now... -scc8-   
Oh dear!!
My hopes for both girls being ok are vanishing. Sad

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:07 pm

Hope she's fine
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114963
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  reyna_USA Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:18 pm

María José and her sister were found dead, they were murdered. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:39 pm

reyna_USA wrote:María José and her sister were found dead, they were murdered.  Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I've just felt a cold shiver going down my back when I've learned the sad news Crying or Very sad -scc8-  What a tragedy Crying or Very sad  R.I.P.

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:43 pm

Poor girls!! R.I.P. Sad
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9840
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:01 pm

Honduras, the country with the highest homicide rate in the world... I hope politics learn from another tragic story! For Miss Honduras and her sister it will be too late.

R.I.P beauties!

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:02 pm

They were probably shoot by the Sophia's boyfriend the same night, when they disappeared... Evil or Very Mad The police has found in his home a gun, which is probably the murder's weapon... And he used his car to transport the bodies. What a bastard! -1095t-- I knew it from the beginning Evil or Very Mad His story of the girls boarding a car with the 3 stranger men and him doing nothing to stop them was a way too fishy for me. After what he had done he had the nerve to go with their suffering mother to  the police and report their disappearance...  Evil or Very Mad

Source: http://www.laprensa.hn/sucesos/769140-410/miss-honduras-mundo-y-su-hermana-son-halladas-muertas?utm_source=laprensa.hn&utm_medium=website&utm_campaign=temasdestacados

Last edited by NiKa on Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:06 pm

This is truly one of the most horrible beauty pageants news ever. -scc8-
RIP

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3050
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Likok Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:43 pm

R.I.P. Sad
Likok
Likok
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3157
Registration date : 2009-07-06
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:16 pm

Maria José Alvarado (HONDURAS 2014) R.I.P. Jwwg

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  reyna_USA Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:21 pm

NiKa wrote:They were probably shoot by the Sophia's boyfriend the same night, when they disappeared... Evil or Very Mad The police has found in his home a gun, which is probably the murder's weapon... And he used his car to transport the bodies. What a bastard! -1095t-- I knew it from the beginning Evil or Very Mad His story of the girls boarding a car with the 3 stranger men and him doing nothing to stop them was a way too fishy for me. After what he had done he had the nerve to go with their suffering mother to  the police and report their disappearance...  Evil or Very Mad

Source: http://www.laprensa.hn/sucesos/769140-410/miss-honduras-mundo-y-su-hermana-son-halladas-muertas?utm_source=laprensa.hn&utm_medium=website&utm_campaign=temasdestacados
I am very sad about this, but also feel angry asking............. WHY? -1095t--

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:53 pm

Eh, I was afraid that they might be murdered Sad

Maria José Alvarado (HONDURAS 2014) R.I.P. Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29557
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:53 pm

Message from Miss World Chairman Julia Morley

To everyone around the world who has been touched by the awful news from Honduras this morning.
We are devastated by this terrible loss of two young women, who were so full of life. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends of Maria Jose Alvarado & Sofia Trinidad at this time of grief.
We are receiving messages of condolences and support from our Miss World family across the world, who all share our sadness at such a tragedy.
We will be holding a special service with all of the Miss World contestants on Sunday, where we will be honoring the lives of Maria Jose Alvarado and Sofia Trinidad, and say prayers for them and their family.

- With Love Julia Morley, Chairman Miss World Organisation

Maria José Alvarado (HONDURAS 2014) R.I.P. Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29557
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  scotty2hotty Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:58 pm

terrible news! I was hoping she and the other girl would be found, safe and alive. Rest in peace and sympathies to their families and friends.
scotty2hotty
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7747
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:27 pm

They've just said about this terrible news in Polish TV and showed the moment of Maria's crowning for Miss Honduras Mundo.  It's so sad to see this young lady alive and smiling and knowing that she's no longer with us... Sad  

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next