PAGEANT-MANIA
IMPORTANT THING TO KNOW 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
IMPORTANT THING TO KNOW 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT THING TO KNOW

Go down

IMPORTANT THING TO KNOW Empty IMPORTANT THING TO KNOW

Post  JEANP Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:46 am

Hello everyone!
It has been a long time since i post there. I want to talk about something very important for us and all the people of this world. I surely speak a bit about it in the past but I want to make a full post on it..
Please sorry for my English and please read it until the end.
Things I want to say you surely heard about it. Maybe you already think that these things are just not real or just false theory. I don't forced you but like I love you I have to talk to you about it.
These things are productions of serious information and analysis and also of testimony of people who involved in it.
First I want to say it's because I discovered that, I decided then to give my life to Jesus Christ because he is the only savor and the only one who was crucify.
kay then I want to ask you something?
Do you have already hear about the freemason?
If you don't know who they are, there it is a littl presentation of them.
Freemasonery is a sect where there members the freemasons are practicing occult ritual and in the elite sacrifices to the devil. But like i said these sacrifices are just done in the elites and so nearly 90% of the freemacons are not aware of it and did not even know that they are doing occult things or if they have heard of it they will ay that it's false because they are themselves freemacons and they are not doing that or they are did not hear of that in the freemaconery. But this ritual was  denunciated by former freemacon before they left this sect before to be converted to Jesus Christ , the lord who died on the cross and was ressurected the third day.

Freemacons are presently controling many things of these world and only few people are aware of it. the are for example are the head of the Vatican, the Jehova's testify, the music industry of the world and they are at the head of many countries, the big majority of countries nowadays are controling by them.
They are responsable of many historical events of this world. For exemple they have created the USA or they have provocated the french revolution.
We can quote the name of freemasons like George Washington, Abraham Lincolm, Napoleon, Simon Bolivar, Che Guevara, Pope Francis Ist.
They are perverting our society and our children including for example secual and satanic subliminal messages at TV. Presently many celebrity have recognized to have sold their soul to the devil for have their celebrities. We can quote katty Perry, Bod Dylan, Melissa Ford etc...  The biggest examples of industries producing these subliminal messages are Walt Disney (which creator was himself a freemason) or the world music industry and preparating our world to the reign of the Antichrist creating a New World Order, a World far from the law and the presence of God.
You must see this video

But what are the subliminal messages and how recognize it?
First subliminal messages are hidden messages that you can't hear or see but that is affecting your subconcious.
Here are the most biggest and recurrent subliminal messages:
1) the 666 (number of the devil)
IMPORTANT THING TO KNOW 542877_287594277990614_993532337_n
2)Illuminati Luciferian's Pyramid
IMPORTANT THING TO KNOW EyeIMPORTANT THING TO KNOW Denzel-Illuminati-triangle
3) One eye = all seing eye, providence eye
IMPORTANT THING TO KNOW Les-celebrites-illuminati
4)checked pattern (representin fusion of good and evil)
(from the videoclip of Mademoiselle Juliette performed by the french singer Alizée)
IMPORTANT THING TO KNOW Vlcsnap-6797189
5) V = for the number Vau the number of the devil in the Kabbalah
IMPORTANT THING TO KNOW Celine-dion-eye-covered
6)Satan's hand sign
IMPORTANT THING TO KNOW Selena3463
7) Baphomet (demon) 's position and head
IMPORTANT THING TO KNOW Ladygaga_illuminati
IMPORTANT THING TO KNOW Beyonce-ring
IMPORTANT THING TO KNOW 3052317741_1_3_gwkKqcaP
you can also many sign like the inverted christian cross etc...
You can also identificate freemason also with this position:
IMPORTANT THING TO KNOW Jacques-Louis_David_-_The_Emperor_Napoleon_in_His_Study_at_the_Tuileries_-_Google_Art_Project_2IMPORTANT THING TO KNOW SimonBolivar
but also with the presene of their logo: the compass and the set square
IMPORTANT THING TO KNOW Equerre-compas-et-G-pour-carreau-temple
I share you this video (who is one video but there is many more) for also share proof about these subliminall messages in music and cartoon industries.
IMPORTANT THING TO KNOW F_Oyy15AJ2c
You can Watch these videos when you will have a bit of times . it's videos of former freemasons/illuminati who left these sects before too have been converted to Jesus Christ
Bill Schnoebelen
IMPORTANT THING TO KNOW XmsW-EbRoic
and Slavie who was a testify in a satanic ritual Under the Vatican

Like I said their goal (of freemason) is to create a New World Order where there will be one governer (the Antichrist) who will at Under the summision to Satan. In this New World Order there will be also just one religion, one country.
If you don't know about the Blue Beam Project who explain their plan look at it.

or this one
This plan was reaveled by Serge Monast who received the testimony of repented politician, secret service's disgusted agent and from file classed as ultra-confidential. Strangely few time after this revelation Serge Monast and her wife lost the right of care of their own children and Serge Monast was killed and since this assasinate her wife is facing to money's problem.
I advert you Jesus come back very soon. We are in the last hours of the last days. This great tribulation is for the next years as my great feeling and impression. Sign of the end of the world telled in the Holy Bible, the Word of God like the blood red moon, the naton against nation, the kingdm againt kingdom are beeing realised under our eyes.
If you read this message I want to say that we are not better at the eyes of God, because we have all commit sin we are all not just at this eyes of God (Romans 3:23)
But God love so much us and want to save you. So for not let perish us in hell, he send his son Jesus, Son of Gos, God incarnated in flesh
(Jean 3:16).
If you confess with your mouth and that you believe with your hearth that God rescucited him the third day from the death we will be save (Romans 10:9)
Eternal life is a grace given by God for us and it's free. (Romans 3:24)
JEANP
JEANP
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 4147
Favourite Pageant : Miss France
Miss Supranational
Favourite Miss : Malika Ménard
Chloé Mortaud
Gwendoline Ruais
Oxana federova
Anastagia Pierre