PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss Earth 2008 Winners together: Earth,Water,Fire,Air 1113


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss Earth 2008 Winners together: Earth,Water,Fire,Air 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss Earth 2008 Winners together: Earth,Water,Fire,Air

Go down

Miss Earth 2008 Winners together: Earth,Water,Fire,Air Empty Miss Earth 2008 Winners together: Earth,Water,Fire,Air

Post  Tidus Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:34 pm

Miss Earth 2008 Winners together: Earth,Water,Fire,Air Be8mxzMiss Earth 2008 Winners together: Earth,Water,Fire,Air Mls8duMiss Earth 2008 Winners together: Earth,Water,Fire,Air 6tjrwyMiss Earth 2008 Winners together: Earth,Water,Fire,Air 2md0z75Miss Earth 2008 Winners together: Earth,Water,Fire,Air W19p2w

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Earth 2008 Winners together: Earth,Water,Fire,Air Empty Re: Miss Earth 2008 Winners together: Earth,Water,Fire,Air

Post  Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:16 pm

i love all of them except giant Mexico who someone thinks she looks like Evelina!!! a disgrace to that comparison daughter!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Miss Earth 2008 Winners together: Earth,Water,Fire,Air Empty Re: Miss Earth 2008 Winners together: Earth,Water,Fire,Air

Post  Tidus Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:18 pm

InFaMoUs PrInCe wrote:i love all of them except giant Mexico who someone thinks she looks like Evelina!!! a disgrace to that comparison daughter!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

nice to know im under ur eye dear...... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Earth 2008 Winners together: Earth,Water,Fire,Air Empty Re: Miss Earth 2008 Winners together: Earth,Water,Fire,Air

Post  Anonymní Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:26 pm

Nice to seem them altogether doing the 'dirty' work.

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Miss Earth 2008 Winners together: Earth,Water,Fire,Air Empty Re: Miss Earth 2008 Winners together: Earth,Water,Fire,Air

Post  Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:27 pm

TIDUS wrote:
InFaMoUs PrInCe wrote:i love all of them except giant Mexico who someone thinks she looks like Evelina!!! a disgrace to that comparison daughter!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

nice to know im under ur eye dear...... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy
.

i correct choices and tastes... dont compare her to Evelina again!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

the only one comes close to her facial feature is Miss Czech republic this year at MU!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Miss Earth 2008 Winners together: Earth,Water,Fire,Air Empty Re: Miss Earth 2008 Winners together: Earth,Water,Fire,Air

Post  Anonymní Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:52 am

Miss Earth 2008 Winners together: Earth,Water,Fire,Air Vep5bn

Miss Earth 2008 Winners together: Earth,Water,Fire,Air Rbl2j5

Miss Earth 2008 Winners together: Earth,Water,Fire,Air Z21ee

Miss Earth 2008 Winners together: Earth,Water,Fire,Air Jta2jt

Miss Earth 2008 Winners together: Earth,Water,Fire,Air I5stit

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Miss Earth 2008 Winners together: Earth,Water,Fire,Air Empty Re: Miss Earth 2008 Winners together: Earth,Water,Fire,Air

Post  Tidus Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:09 am

InFaMoUs PrInCe wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
InFaMoUs PrInCe wrote:i love all of them except giant Mexico who someone thinks she looks like Evelina!!! a disgrace to that comparison daughter!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

nice to know im under ur eye dear...... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy
.

i correct choices and tastes... dont compare her to Evelina again!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

the only one comes close to her facial feature is Miss Czech republic this year at MU!!!

now u are blind....they are both gorgeous but have nothing in common....totally different bone structure from head to body. oh yeah...they are both burnettes.....u found that right Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Earth 2008 Winners together: Earth,Water,Fire,Air Empty Re: Miss Earth 2008 Winners together: Earth,Water,Fire,Air

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum