PAGEANT-MANIA
♔ MISS UNIVERSE® 2014 - Official Thread- Paulina Vega - Colombia ♔ - Page 4 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
♔ MISS UNIVERSE® 2014 - Official Thread- Paulina Vega - Colombia ♔ - Page 4 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♔ MISS UNIVERSE® 2014 - Official Thread- Paulina Vega - Colombia ♔

+15
Esther
SpectorX
kleftokotou
ovidius
NiKa
scotty2hotty
Del
reyna_USA
Miss Bee
Lucky
Pustala
colombianchilean
Milka
bonner
Wojtek
19 posters

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

♔ MISS UNIVERSE® 2014 - Official Thread- Paulina Vega - Colombia ♔ - Page 4 Empty Re: ♔ MISS UNIVERSE® 2014 - Official Thread- Paulina Vega - Colombia ♔

Post  kleftokotou Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:43 am

Wojtek wrote:..... Paulina's beautiful, has a great body and radiant personality....
And that's about it, as for the radiant personality ...I don't know, she def does not have a brilliant mind...at least that's what she showed us so far!! For me she lacks the X-factor, the star quality that Jen, Oxana, Lara had(just to mention a few)!
One the other hand she was so ufortunate to get her crown just a couple of monts after Rolene and the comparison does not favor her!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9840
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

♔ MISS UNIVERSE® 2014 - Official Thread- Paulina Vega - Colombia ♔ - Page 4 Empty Re: ♔ MISS UNIVERSE® 2014 - Official Thread- Paulina Vega - Colombia ♔

Post  Wojtek Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:41 am

kleftokotou wrote:
Wojtek wrote:..... Paulina's beautiful, has a great body and radiant personality....
And that's about it, as for the radiant personality ...I don't know, she def does not have a brilliant mind...at least that's what she showed us so far!! For me she lacks the X-factor, the star quality that Jen, Oxana, Lara had(just to mention a few)!
One the other hand she was so ufortunate to get her crown just a couple of monts after Rolene and the comparison does not favor her!

Have you seen her interviews after crowning? You still think that she doesn't have the star quality? I think that she does all the way! She seems to be born for MU when you're watching recent videos. This is why Europeans can't win Miss Universe. They will not be like that in American tv. They will not handle like 20 interviews in USA and still be fresh and full of energy.
Rolene is a complety different story. I'm sure that Rolene will never win MU (just look at her body) and Paulina probably will not win MW. They suits their pageants and it's hard to compare them.

♔ MISS UNIVERSE® 2014 - Official Thread- Paulina Vega - Colombia ♔ - Page 4 Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29557
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  ovidius Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:58 am

Wojtek wrote:
Del wrote:Lovery girl! She was a huge fan from the very beginning so I actually don't get why people now are complaining... she was a safe choice and it could have been worse!

I don't get it too. She's a nice change after boring to death Leila with a bad body, 1,50m tall Olivia and lady in a middle age Gabriela. Paulina's beautiful, has a great body and radiant personality. Why people compain? Just becauese she's latina? Rolling Eyes
People complain her because there were much better choices and they didn't win!I don't think that the problem is that she is Latina. Latina was and Miss Mexico and if she had won we would be more happy.

PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 19161
Favourite Pageant : Star Hellas,Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Irini Skliva,Evelina Papantoniou,Rea Toutounzi,Evagelia Aravani,Doukissa Nomikou,Iliana Papageorgiou,Ismini Dafopoulou
Registration date : 2009-05-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:32 am

Miss Universe will be leading VII Opera Ball in Almaty in Kazakhstan http://www.buro247.kz/culture/news/miss-vselennaya-stanet-vedushcey-opernogo-bala-v-almaty.html
Esther
Esther
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3929
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe and Miss World
Favourite Miss : Stefania Fernandez
Registration date : 2009-04-29
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:54 am

Wojtek wrote:.... I'm sure that Rolene will never win MU (just look at her body) and Paulina probably will not win MW...
After Vene's placement this year I don't know Laughing ! Yes Paulina could never win MW, that's for sure!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:23 pm

ovidius wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
Del wrote:Lovery girl! She was a huge fan from the very beginning so I actually don't get why people now are complaining... she was a safe choice and it could have been worse!

I don't get it too. She's a nice change after boring to death Leila with a bad body, 1,50m tall Olivia and lady in a middle age Gabriela. Paulina's beautiful, has a great body and radiant personality. Why people compain? Just becauese she's latina? Rolling Eyes
People complain her because there were much better choices and they didn't win!I don't think that the problem is that she is Latina. Latina was and Miss Mexico and if she had won we would be more happy.

Much better choices? I'd be more happy only with Spain or Mexico. I can't see more better choices. Paulina was always the top fav for the win but now after the crowning suddenly no one seems to like her.

♔ MISS UNIVERSE® 2014 - Official Thread- Paulina Vega - Colombia ♔ - Page 4 Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:24 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
Wojtek wrote:.... I'm sure that Rolene will never win MU (just look at her body) and Paulina probably will not win MW...
After Vene's placement this year I don't know  Laughing ! Yes Paulina could never win MW, that's for  sure!

But Vene didn't win so the same would be with Rolene.

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  ovidius Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:45 pm

Wojtek wrote:
ovidius wrote:
Wojtek wrote:

Much better choices? I'd be more happy only with Spain or Mexico. I can't see more better choices. Paulina was always the top fav for the win but now after the crowning suddenly no one seems to like her.
I agree with you. Mexico and Spain were much better choices than Colombia!!!3rd Ru would be a perfect place for Colombia.

PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Favourite Miss : Irini Skliva,Evelina Papantoniou,Rea Toutounzi,Evagelia Aravani,Doukissa Nomikou,Iliana Papageorgiou,Ismini Dafopoulou
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  ovidius Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:13 am

♔ MISS UNIVERSE® 2014 - Official Thread- Paulina Vega - Colombia ♔ - Page 4 10959810♔ MISS UNIVERSE® 2014 - Official Thread- Paulina Vega - Colombia ♔ - Page 4 16015010

PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  ovidius Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:15 am

♔ MISS UNIVERSE® 2014 - Official Thread- Paulina Vega - Colombia ♔ - Page 4 16733_10

PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:11 pm

kleftokotou wrote:

Jennifer was über blah and a total snoozefest
Oxana looked lik she didn't understand one single thing that was happening around her -116rf--
and Lara was too posh and plain boooooooring -56a6t5-

PAULINA is great and will be a fantastic Miss Universe.
Can't remember the last time the most beautiful delegate won. Glad this year it happened cheers

Rolene 0 - Paulina 100 -8347yr-

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3050
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:22 pm

Wojtek wrote:Have you seen her interviews after crowning? You still think that she doesn't have the star quality? I think that she does all the way! She seems to be born for MU when you're watching recent videos. This is why Europeans can't win Miss Universe. They will not be like that in American tv. They will not handle like 20 interviews in USA and still be fresh and full of energy.
Rolene is a complety different story. I'm sure that Rolene will never win MU (just look at her body) and Paulina probably will not win MW. They suits their pageants and it's hard to compare them.

I agree with you.

I would love love looooooove to see a european win, but it just seems that they are not ready enough. They are pretty, some of them have the body but their interviewing skills are normally miles away from the latinas. And this is because we don't train our girls to be the best speakers. If you look at this years top 5 and the final question you see it how Netherlands and Ukraine just didn't shine the same way as the rest. It's not about what you say, it's how you say it. Sure 4 out of 5 girls didn't even answer what they were asked, but they spoke way better than Netherlands. You just knew there's NO WAY she could have ever won.

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:59 pm

ovidius wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
ovidius wrote:
Wojtek wrote:

I agree with you. Mexico and Spain were much better choices than Colombia!!!3rd Ru would be a perfect place for Colombia.

I didn't write that they were MUCH better choices. Just Paulina was 3rd on my list. But since they eliminated Mexico and European can't win this pageant so far then Paulina was the best choice for me.

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:02 pm

Milka wrote:
Wojtek wrote:Have you seen her interviews after crowning? You still think that she doesn't have the star quality? I think that she does all the way! She seems to be born for MU when you're watching recent videos. This is why Europeans can't win Miss Universe. They will not be like that in American tv. They will not handle like 20 interviews in USA and still be fresh and full of energy.

I agree with you.

I would love love looooooove to see a european win, but it just seems that they are not ready enough. They are pretty, some of them have the body but their interviewing skills are normally miles away from the latinas. And this is because we don't train our girls to be the best speakers. If you look at this years top 5 and the final question you see it how Netherlands and Ukraine just didn't shine the same way as the rest. It's not about what you say, it's how you say it. Sure 4 out of 5 girls didn't even answer what they were asked, but they spoke way better than Netherlands. You just knew there's NO WAY she could have ever won.

I really don't get it what Netherlands was doing in the top 5. Completely lifeless, stiff and she appeared like a dumb miss Razz Jamaica should be over Ukraine and Netherlands even if I'm not the biggest fan of her face.

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:27 pm

♔ MISS UNIVERSE® 2014 - Official Thread- Paulina Vega - Colombia ♔ - Page 4 2lnjvpu
♔ MISS UNIVERSE® 2014 - Official Thread- Paulina Vega - Colombia ♔ - Page 4 Qp2ddg
♔ MISS UNIVERSE® 2014 - Official Thread- Paulina Vega - Colombia ♔ - Page 4 S4rmug
♔ MISS UNIVERSE® 2014 - Official Thread- Paulina Vega - Colombia ♔ - Page 4 16icvf6
♔ MISS UNIVERSE® 2014 - Official Thread- Paulina Vega - Colombia ♔ - Page 4 Yj9n8

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:29 pm

♔ MISS UNIVERSE® 2014 - Official Thread- Paulina Vega - Colombia ♔ - Page 4 A5P1xC9
♔ MISS UNIVERSE® 2014 - Official Thread- Paulina Vega - Colombia ♔ - Page 4 UjeDQq0
♔ MISS UNIVERSE® 2014 - Official Thread- Paulina Vega - Colombia ♔ - Page 4 29wmgi9
♔ MISS UNIVERSE® 2014 - Official Thread- Paulina Vega - Colombia ♔ - Page 4 2n8mqfo
♔ MISS UNIVERSE® 2014 - Official Thread- Paulina Vega - Colombia ♔ - Page 4 Inft6b

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:29 pm

♔ MISS UNIVERSE® 2014 - Official Thread- Paulina Vega - Colombia ♔ - Page 4 10470209_786780361410891_8842155592017801082_n
♔ MISS UNIVERSE® 2014 - Official Thread- Paulina Vega - Colombia ♔ - Page 4 10923630_759530124142869_8341990618228264914_n

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:43 pm

Wojtek wrote:.....
I really don't get it what Netherlands was doing in the top 5. Completely lifeless, stiff and she appeared like a dumb miss Razz Jamaica should be over Ukraine and Netherlands even if I'm not the biggest fan of her face.
They wanted Europeans in the top 5, just to justify the whole thing, and they pick 2 girls that would not be a threat to the chosen one!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:20 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
Wojtek wrote:.....
They wanted Europeans in the top 5, just to justify the whole thing, and they pick 2 girls that would not be a threat to the chosen one!

Could be, could be!

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:27 pm

♔ MISS UNIVERSE® 2014 - Official Thread- Paulina Vega - Colombia ♔ - Page 4 Universexxf-9-web
♔ MISS UNIVERSE® 2014 - Official Thread- Paulina Vega - Colombia ♔ - Page 4 Universexxf-7-web
♔ MISS UNIVERSE® 2014 - Official Thread- Paulina Vega - Colombia ♔ - Page 4 Universexxf-14-web

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:29 pm

Barry Williams/For New York Daily News
Miss Universe Paulina Vega struts her stuff in Midtown, with an exultant pose on Sixth Ave.

Vega doesn't foresee any problems in their long-distance love despite her Miss Universe duties and New York digs.

“We'll make it,” Vega says. “I'm not worried. It’s only 10 months, and that is not too much time to be separated, so we must wait.”

So next edition will be at the end of November?

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:33 pm

Wojtek wrote:I really don't get it what Netherlands was doing in the top 5. Completely lifeless, stiff and she appeared like a dumb miss Razz Jamaica should be over Ukraine and Netherlands even if I'm not the biggest fan of her face.

Malaysia Airlines Flight 17??
Was shot down on July 2014.
Lot of dutch were killed. It crashed in Ukraine.

I mean, both Ukraine and Netherlands in top5. I get Ukraine, she did well and Ukraine has done well at Universe the past years.
But Netherlands, why her? When there were so many better choices from Europe. She didn't even have great interview skills so I doubt she has done well at prejudging.

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ovidius Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:24 pm

♔ MISS UNIVERSE® 2014 - Official Thread- Paulina Vega - Colombia ♔ - Page 4 15109210

PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:08 pm

♔ MISS UNIVERSE® 2014 - Official Thread- Paulina Vega - Colombia ♔ - Page 4 10952118_10153135622764047_1903158514715970595_n

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:15 pm

♔ MISS UNIVERSE® 2014 - Official Thread- Paulina Vega - Colombia ♔ - Page 4 1977370_746920942081559_4456928228681694038_n
♔ MISS UNIVERSE® 2014 - Official Thread- Paulina Vega - Colombia ♔ - Page 4 1512295_746921462081507_460682375000174692_n
♔ MISS UNIVERSE® 2014 - Official Thread- Paulina Vega - Colombia ♔ - Page 4 16689_746919375415049_9004777755962438629_n

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next