PAGEANT-MANIA
Arabic / Albanian / Turkish / Kurdish / Greek... Blah Blah Blah Music 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Arabic / Albanian / Turkish / Kurdish / Greek... Blah Blah Blah Music 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arabic / Albanian / Turkish / Kurdish / Greek... Blah Blah Blah Music

2 posters

Go down

Arabic / Albanian / Turkish / Kurdish / Greek... Blah Blah Blah Music Empty Re: Arabic / Albanian / Turkish / Kurdish / Greek... Blah Blah Blah Music

Post  Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:29 pm

Still not workin... Whatever... Just copy the link...

Here's another one...

Back to top Go down

Arabic / Albanian / Turkish / Kurdish / Greek... Blah Blah Blah Music Empty Re: Arabic / Albanian / Turkish / Kurdish / Greek... Blah Blah Blah Music

Post  Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:32 pm

the 1st vid...she looks like brooke burke!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:37 pm

InFaMoUs PrInCe wrote:the 1st vid...she looks like brooke burke!!

Lmao...

You're right... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:37 pm

InFaMoUs PrInCe wrote:the 1st vid...she looks like brooke burke!!

But please...

Get into Sabah...

She is great...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:40 pm

She's good...

quick question...i've listen to indian, persian, and turkish tunes...

y do all of em sound echoish when they sing....im a lil curious... Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:46 pm

InFaMoUs PrInCe wrote:She's good...

quick question...i've listen to indian, persian, and turkish tunes...

y do all of em sound echoish when they sing....im a lil curious... Shocked

*Falls*

What you mean?

Echoish like what?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:53 pm

Like when they certain words like foerever...

FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...make it all dramatic!!! im so confuse!!! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:03 pm

InFaMoUs PrInCe wrote:Like when they certain words like foerever...

FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...make it all dramatic!!! im so confuse!!! Rolling Eyes

You know... DAS WHAT ORIENTAL MUSIC IS ABOUT...

DRAMA

PASSION

TEMPER

LOVE

And uhm...

Yeah...

But you like it, no?

Lol...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:04 pm

I like...but their singing is sometimes...i feel like their shoutin to my ears...lmao rofl!!! lol! lol! lol!

i should post my audios here then...

me bustin some josh groban...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:07 pm

Okay this one is my favorite...

I love Suzan Tamim

RIP...

She was so talented...

Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:15 pm

Very emotional but I still dont understand what she's sayin... Suspect I love you

the guy is hot!!! -101--

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:24 pm

InFaMoUs PrInCe wrote:Very emotional but I still dont understand what she's sayin... Suspect I love you

the guy is hot!!! -101--

Lol...

Well...

She basically saying that she cannot live without her lover... And how hard it is for her that he is not around and uhm... Yeah Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:26 pm

But remember...she actin up... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:29 pm

InFaMoUs PrInCe wrote:But remember...she actin up... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

You will NOT disrespect the QUEEN

Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Arabic / Albanian / Turkish / Kurdish / Greek... Blah Blah Blah Music Empty Albanian Music

Post  Missy Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:39 pm

the best song ever

Fluturimi 3470 [Flight 3470]
Soni Malaj and Florian Mumajsi