PAGEANT-MANIA
Theodora NTE MORAIS MOSCHOURI (GREECE 2015) - Page 3 1113


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Theodora NTE MORAIS MOSCHOURI (GREECE 2015) - Page 3 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theodora NTE MORAIS MOSCHOURI (GREECE 2015)

+3
marievause
ovidius
kleftokotou
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Theodora NTE MORAIS MOSCHOURI (GREECE 2015) - Page 3 Empty Re: Theodora NTE MORAIS MOSCHOURI (GREECE 2015)

Post  ariesgirl Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:32 pm

kleftokotou wrote:http://www.eyeforbeautyblog.com/2015/12/miss-world-2015-miss-greece-sent-home.html

Miss World Greece, 21 year old Theodora Morais Moschouri, was sent packing by the Miss World Organization earlier this week. Moschouri was seen leaving the hotel and will not be competing for the 65th Miss World title. It has been reported that she had been asked to leave due to "inappropriate behavior".
This is a complete disgrace and a huge stain on the history of greek pageantry. Prevelakis father must be rolling around in his grave with the way his son has officially destroyed the Star Hellas organisation. And still no word on why the two girls who should have had the Miss World title were dethroned..Mr Prevelakis should have resigned already over this whole fiasco...I am so disgusted!!!! And who knows if we will be allowed to compete again in Miss World after Moschouris ungracious exit!!!!
ariesgirl
ariesgirl
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 744
Location : melbourne
Favourite Pageant : miss universe
Favourite Miss : Miss Greece Universe 2001
Registration date : 2011-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Theodora NTE MORAIS MOSCHOURI (GREECE 2015) - Page 3 Empty Re: Theodora NTE MORAIS MOSCHOURI (GREECE 2015)

Post  marievause Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:18 pm

ovidius wrote:
colombianchilean wrote:
Wow, I wonder how she was behaving "inappropriately" the original girl (Katerina Galiatsatou) was stunning, why was she replaced?
Juan Sebastian welcome back!!!! Our national director is an idiot. He dethroned two stunning girls and he sent Theodora who was unable to represent our country.
both Katerina and Spiridoula were so nice and so appropriate for MW... i really hope that after this ,someone takeover from Prevelakis and his gang

marievause
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1899
Location : leeds
Favourite Pageant : miss world,miss universe,star
Favourite Miss : Miss Greece Universe 2011 Iliana Papageorgiou, Star Hellas 2002 Lena Paparigopoulou, Miiss world 2000 Priyanka Chopra etc etc...
Registration date : 2010-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

Theodora NTE MORAIS MOSCHOURI (GREECE 2015) - Page 3 Empty Re: Theodora NTE MORAIS MOSCHOURI (GREECE 2015)

Post  kleftokotou Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:52 pm

Theodora NTE MORAIS MOSCHOURI (GREECE 2015) - Page 3 KATERINA_GALIATSATOU_1
I love you I love you I love you I love you
You said the right word Chris appropriate!! Check Spyridoula's FB page, her post are always interesting!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9658
Age : 45
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Theodora NTE MORAIS MOSCHOURI (GREECE 2015) - Page 3 Empty Re: Theodora NTE MORAIS MOSCHOURI (GREECE 2015)

Post  colombianchilean Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:23 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
colombianchilean wrote:
Wow, I wonder how she was behaving "inappropriately" the original girl (Katerina Galiatsatou) was stunning, why was she replaced?
I am sooo glad you are back!!!
Looking back to beauty pageant history, three were the main reasons for kicking a miss out  off any major competition: alcohol, men or theft!  Embarassed
There is no official announcement form the Greek National Org... yet! I doubt there will ever be one!
Thank you! I'm very busy with school, but I'm going to try to post here more often now! My guess knowing pageantry that she was trying to be intimate with a male (or maybe female one of the contestants perhaps) org worker. 

_________________
Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/JSB_Colombia
colombianchilean
colombianchilean
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1281
Age : 32
Location : Las Vegas
Favourite Pageant : MU, MW & Señorita Colombia
Favourite Miss : Paulina Vega, Taliana Vargas, Stefania Fernandez & Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2013-01-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Theodora NTE MORAIS MOSCHOURI (GREECE 2015) - Page 3 Empty Re: Theodora NTE MORAIS MOSCHOURI (GREECE 2015)

Post  kleftokotou Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:58 pm

colombianchilean wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
colombianchilean wrote:
Wow, I wonder how she was behaving "inappropriately" the original girl (Katerina Galiatsatou) was stunning, why was she replaced?
I am sooo glad you are back!!!
Looking back to beauty pageant history, three were the main reasons for kicking a miss out  off any major competition: alcohol, men or theft!  Embarassed
There is no official announcement form the Greek National Org... yet! I doubt there will ever be one!
Thank you! I'm very busy with school, but I'm going to try to post here more often now! My guess knowing pageantry that she was trying to be intimate with a male (or maybe female one of the contestants perhaps) org worker. 
Shocked Wink
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9658
Age : 45
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Theodora NTE MORAIS MOSCHOURI (GREECE 2015) - Page 3 Empty Re: Theodora NTE MORAIS MOSCHOURI (GREECE 2015)

Post  ariesgirl Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:37 am

kleftokotou wrote:
colombianchilean wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
colombianchilean wrote:
Wow, I wonder how she was behaving "inappropriately" the original girl (Katerina Galiatsatou) was stunning, why was she replaced?
I am sooo glad you are back!!!
Looking back to beauty pageant history, three were the main reasons for kicking a miss out  off any major competition: alcohol, men or theft!  Embarassed
There is no official announcement form the Greek National Org... yet! I doubt there will ever be one!
Thank you! I'm very busy with school, but I'm going to try to post here more often now! My guess knowing pageantry that she was trying to be intimate with a male (or maybe female one of the contestants perhaps) org worker. 
Shocked Wink
Wow..the greek National Org has hit an all time low for sure. No transparency what so ever...its a disgrace. I find it unbelievable that no one....absolutely no one has come out to at least even lie about why Miss Greece World was sent home...no...nothing...just silence as though nothing's happened....wouldn't happen in any other country for sure....there would be outrage and many questions asked starting from the head of the Organisation but no not for Greece it appears....never seen anything like it!!!!!
ariesgirl
ariesgirl
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 744
Location : melbourne
Favourite Pageant : miss universe
Favourite Miss : Miss Greece Universe 2001
Registration date : 2011-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Theodora NTE MORAIS MOSCHOURI (GREECE 2015) - Page 3 Empty Re: Theodora NTE MORAIS MOSCHOURI (GREECE 2015)

Post  marievause Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:17 am

there was an announcement on facebook that Theodwra left due to family/medical reasons.... and i wonder... if that was the reason why didnt they announce it from the beginning?

marievause
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1899
Location : leeds
Favourite Pageant : miss world,miss universe,star
Favourite Miss : Miss Greece Universe 2011 Iliana Papageorgiou, Star Hellas 2002 Lena Paparigopoulou, Miiss world 2000 Priyanka Chopra etc etc...
Registration date : 2010-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

Theodora NTE MORAIS MOSCHOURI (GREECE 2015) - Page 3 Empty Re: Theodora NTE MORAIS MOSCHOURI (GREECE 2015)

Post  ariesgirl Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:05 am

marievause wrote:there was an announcement on facebook that Theodwra left due to family/medical reasons.... and i wonder... if that was the reason why didnt they announce it from the beginning?
Because its not the truth that's why...Kleftokotou said that they would eventually blame it on "family" reasons when it was officially declared that she was told to leave....so this new announcement is all hogwash!!!
ariesgirl
ariesgirl
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 744
Location : melbourne
Favourite Pageant : miss universe
Favourite Miss : Miss Greece Universe 2001
Registration date : 2011-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Theodora NTE MORAIS MOSCHOURI (GREECE 2015) - Page 3 Empty Re: Theodora NTE MORAIS MOSCHOURI (GREECE 2015)

Post  marievause Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:20 pm

ariesgirl wrote:
marievause wrote:there was an announcement on facebook that Theodwra left due to family/medical reasons.... and i wonder... if that was the reason why didnt they announce it from the beginning?
Because its not the truth that's why...Kleftokotou said that they would eventually blame it on "family" reasons when it was officially declared that she was told to leave....so this new announcement is all hogwash!!!
 i know... i was kinda being sarcastic , kinda rhetorical question etc etc... everyone is talking about "inappropriate " behavior and not because of family reasons Wink

marievause
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1899
Location : leeds
Favourite Pageant : miss world,miss universe,star
Favourite Miss : Miss Greece Universe 2011 Iliana Papageorgiou, Star Hellas 2002 Lena Paparigopoulou, Miiss world 2000 Priyanka Chopra etc etc...
Registration date : 2010-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

Theodora NTE MORAIS MOSCHOURI (GREECE 2015) - Page 3 Empty Re: Theodora NTE MORAIS MOSCHOURI (GREECE 2015)

Post  kleftokotou Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:17 am

Was she forced to leave? Did she leave cause she had no support form the Greek Org? Who knows!! And to be honest...who cares?!?!
Either way all of this drama shows that the Greek National director and the people he chooses to work with, don't have the intention/ability to choose the right girls and prepare them the right way to represent our country in a way that we would be proud of!
You can't choose girls related to porn stars, ex-convicts or random waitresses, wright comments in misso on how amazing they are and expect them to do well at MW/MU! They chose girls like that before(but not even that bad) and ended up with big newspaper titles like "Star Hellas arrested for murder/drugs..."
It's a disgrace, really! I am worried about the future, from now on how can we be sure of what Theodora/Mikaela will do afterwards! affraid
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9658
Age : 45
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Theodora NTE MORAIS MOSCHOURI (GREECE 2015) - Page 3 Empty Re: Theodora NTE MORAIS MOSCHOURI (GREECE 2015)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum