PAGEANT-MANIA
Today....11 years ago América ruled in the Top 5!!! 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Today....11 years ago América ruled in the Top 5!!! 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today....11 years ago América ruled in the Top 5!!!

4 posters

Go down

Today....11 years ago América ruled in the Top 5!!! Empty Today....11 years ago América ruled in the Top 5!!!

Post  reyna_USA Tue May 31, 2016 4:40 pm

On May 31, 2005 in Bangkok, Thailand the Miss Universe Pageant celebrated the victory of Canada as the new MU 2005.

This lovely Top 5 was ruled only by American countries, including 4 Latinas, in my personal opinion is one of the best Top 5's ever.

4th runner up- Mónica Spear (Venezuela) R.I.P.
3rd runner up- Laura Elizondo (México)
2nd runner up- Renata Soñé (Dominican Republic)
1st runner up- Cynthia Olavarría (Puerto Rico)
MISS UNIVERSE 2005- Natalie Glebova (Canada)

Today....11 years ago América ruled in the Top 5!!! 13332710

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 6783
Favourite Pageant : MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL
Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Registration date : 2010-08-09
Female

Back to top Go down

Today....11 years ago América ruled in the Top 5!!! Empty Re: Today....11 years ago América ruled in the Top 5!!!

Post  scotty2hotty Tue May 31, 2016 5:16 pm

Dominican Republic--for me, she gave one of the VERY best swimsuit presentations ever.
Mexico-such a sweet face, beautiful aura!

For me, the best at 2005 Miss Universe were Mexico, Dominican Republic, and Latvia. I have no idea how USA made the top 15 that year. I thought her head was going to come off during her swimsuit presentation--whipping her head back and forth.

Also liked Indonesia, Italy, Trinidad and Tobago, Norway, Switzerland, and Israel that year.
scotty2hotty
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7747
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

Today....11 years ago América ruled in the Top 5!!! Empty Re: Today....11 years ago América ruled in the Top 5!!!

Post  Wojtek Tue May 31, 2016 9:20 pm

I agree, the top 5 in 2005 was very solid. I still can't believe that chubby Chelsea won Miss USA in 2005 over beautiful Californian girl.

Today....11 years ago América ruled in the Top 5!!! Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29557
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:08 am

How I wish Latvia and Israel is in the Top 5 
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114963
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  reyna_USA Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:51 pm

scotty2hotty wrote:Dominican Republic--for me, she gave one of the VERY best swimsuit presentations ever.
Mexico-such a sweet face, beautiful aura!

For me, the best at 2005 Miss Universe were Mexico, Dominican Republic, and Latvia. I have no idea how USA made the top 15 that year. I thought her head was going to come off during her swimsuit presentation--whipping her head back and forth.

Also liked Indonesia, Italy, Trinidad and Tobago, Norway, Switzerland, and Israel that year.
I'd have placed Latvia instead of México, and I agree with Renata, she is one of the best Miss Dom. Rep. ever, and I thought for a moment that she was going to win the crown.
In fact in the 2006 MU book (UNIVERSAL BEAUTY) wich Amelia Vega is in the cover of the book, Renata is considered the contestant with the best body in swimsuit ever in the MU pageant, also it is said on her online biography.   Smile

Today....11 years ago América ruled in the Top 5!!! 51eb1n10

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 6783
Favourite Pageant : MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL
Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Registration date : 2010-08-09
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down