PAGEANT-MANIA
Tambayan ng mga Noypi....:) - Page 2 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Tambayan ng mga Noypi....:) - Page 2 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tambayan ng mga Noypi....:)

4 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tambayan ng mga Noypi....:) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tambayan ng mga Noypi....:)

Post  Anonymní Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:41 am

Infinite wrote:teka muna- sorry for the ignorance- anu ba yung CHA-CHA?

CHArter CHAnge hehe

our congressmen wants a change in the form of government fro presidential to parliamentary. xempre ayaw ng majority kasi maluluklok sila sa pwesto ng matagal.

joining them? hmm though I agree to the anti cha-cha, still i dont think rallies will make a difference. sawa na tayu sa paulitulit na rally hehehe! Very Happy hindi me sasama kasi layu din hehe from eastwood to makati!

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:44 am

jake wrote:

CHArter CHAnge hehe

our congressmen wants a change in the form of government fro presidential to parliamentary. xempre ayaw ng majority kasi maluluklok sila sa pwesto ng matagal.

joining them? hmm though I agree to the anti cha-cha, still i dont think rallies will make a difference. sawa na tayu sa paulitulit na rally hehehe! Very Happy hindi me sasama kasi layu din hehe from eastwood to makati!

OWH charter change...and what dfrence will it make kung parliamnetary na? ganun din, corrupt pa rin cla..joing the rally is not the answer.

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:46 am

Infinite wrote:
francexiv wrote:
Infinite wrote:
francexiv wrote:
Infinite wrote:
francexiv wrote:
Infinite wrote:Hala cge spm nyo toh... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

ano meron? ewan. Very Happy food? meron. homeworks? mron din. christmas parties? suuuper dami.

ui, advertise ko lang, may rally this afternoon to evening sa ayala ave..for voicing out our displeasure against CHA-CHA. &#%$&#&# MO GLORIA!
Very Happy

anu na naman meron jan sa pinas..ay juice ko!! lagi na lng may rally!!!!!! walang katapusang rally!!! wala namang nangyayari sa ekonomiya!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

i joined kaya once. haha..feeling hardcore..economy? what will you expect?

that is one thing i hate about FILIPINO PEOPLE in general, they keEP ON RANTING AND RANTING AND RANTING!!!! geezzzz, what the hell have they done for themselves and for the country!!!!!!!

they're not just ranting trash bins. how could you blame them? they pay heavy taxes, and most of them are law-abiding citizens, if not all. but alas, it is their superiors who are making fools out of them. i cannot blame them if they would take on the streets because of poverty, which is caused by their superiors mismanagement and corruption at the very first place. lets talk about HELLO GARCI, NBN-ZTE, Fertilizer fund, tska mo ngayon sabihin sakin yang PASSIVITY mo..

i understand naman your point...i didnt mean to sound naman na im tolerating the mismanagement of the gobryerno noh...
ang aken lang, anu ba mapapala sa pagsam sa ganyn??? gutom, perwisyo, minsan may namamatay pa nga di ba... sorry, ako kc, id rather do my own things, worthy things..instead join sa ganyan....

aba. hindi kaya. been there done that. so what tlga if magutom kami and mauhaw? ako nga right after class i went straight to ayala with my classmates eh. takas lang lhat kami. nagbaon kami ng flops kasi lakaran yun. water lang and yung menthol candies solve na kami ng ilang oras. though pagbalik sa school derecho kami eastwood. haha..

but anyway..ano mapapala? just being there. it's your presence. and then being one with the people, or with the masa, for once. no pretentions, no coño stuff. masang-masa ang lahat. sama sama kayong may iisang goal diba. iba tlga yung feeling. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:47 am

Infinite wrote:
jake wrote:

CHArter CHAnge hehe

OWH charter change...and what dfrence will it make kung parliamnetary na? ganun din, corrupt pa rin cla..joing the rally is not the answer.

yes..gagayahin pa nila yung sa thailand and india..isipin mo, mag rarally sila (like Thailand) sa Financial district pa ng Pilipinas (like in Mumbai India)..

coincidence or sinadya ? hehe

pero ako, i still go to the presidential.. iagree na there's no difference kung magpalit man tayu ng form of government pero ung tao pareho pa rin ... Mad

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:48 am

francexiv wrote:
Infinite wrote:
francexiv wrote:
Infinite wrote:
francexiv wrote:
Infinite wrote:
francexiv wrote:
Infinite wrote:Hala cge spm nyo toh... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

ano meron? ewan. Very Happy food? meron. homeworks? mron din. christmas parties? suuuper dami.

ui, advertise ko lang, may rally this afternoon to evening sa ayala ave..for voicing out our displeasure against CHA-CHA. &#%$&#&# MO GLORIA!
Very Happy

anu na naman meron jan sa pinas..ay juice ko!! lagi na lng may rally!!!!!! walang katapusang rally!!! wala namang nangyayari sa ekonomiya!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

that is one thing i hate about FILIPINO PEOPLE in general, they keEP ON RANTING AND RANTING AND RANTING!!!! geezzzz, what the hell have they done for themselves and for the country!!!!!!!

they're not just ranting trash bins. how could you blame them? they pay heavy taxes, and most of them are law-abiding citizens, if not all. but alas, it is their superiors who are making fools out of them. i cannot blame them if they would take on the streets because of poverty, which is caused by their superiors mismanagement and corruption at the very first place. lets talk about HELLO GARCI, NBN-ZTE, Fertilizer fund, tska mo ngayon sabihin sakin yang PASSIVITY mo..

i understand naman your point...i didnt mean to sound naman na im tolerating the mismanagement of the gobryerno noh...
ang aken lang, anu ba mapapala sa pagsam sa ganyn??? gutom, perwisyo, minsan may namamatay pa nga di ba... sorry, ako kc, id rather do my own things, worthy things..instead join sa ganyan....

aba. hindi kaya. been there done that. so what tlga if magutom kami and mauhaw? ako nga right after class i went straight to ayala with my classmates eh. takas lang lhat kami. nagbaon kami ng flops kasi lakaran yun. water lang and yung menthol candies solve na kami ng ilang oras. though pagbalik sa school derecho kami eastwood. haha..

but anyway..ano mapapala? just being there. it's your presence. and then being one with the people, or with the masa, for once. no pretentions, no coño stuff. masang-masa ang lahat. sama sama kayong may iisang goal diba. iba tlga yung feeling. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

iba iba lang siguro tau ng pananaw. ako kc, ang laht ng gusot kong gawin, GUSOT KO LAHAT DAPAT MAY RESULTA.

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:48 am

francexiv wrote:
Infinite wrote:
francexiv wrote:
Infinite wrote:
francexiv wrote:
Infinite wrote:
francexiv wrote:

Very Happy

hahaha EASTWOOD EI! magpangabot kaya tayo dito hehehe! imworking here in eastwood dude !

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:49 am

jake wrote:
Infinite wrote:
jake wrote:

CHArter CHAnge hehe

yes..gagayahin pa nila yung sa thailand and india..isipin mo, mag rarally sila (like Thailand) sa Financial district pa ng Pilipinas (like in Mumbai India)..

coincidence or sinadya ? hehe

pero ako, i still go to the presidential.. iagree na there's no difference kung magpalit man tayu ng form of government pero ung tao pareho pa rin ... Mad

korak!

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:50 am

francexiv wrote:
Infinite wrote:
francexiv wrote:
Infinite wrote:
francexiv wrote:
Infinite wrote:
francexiv wrote:

Very Happy

I respect your point france! Very Happy

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:50 am

Infinite wrote:
jake wrote:

CHArter CHAnge hehe

nice point. wla ring difference if corrupt pa din ang officials whether in presidential or parliamentary. but i will tell you, abuse for power will be more widespread in parliamentary, since the head of the government will NOT be directly elected by the people. that'd be a recipe for disaster. i agree malala yung situation natin ngayon under presidential. but i tell you that parliamentary would be worse.

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:52 am

francexiv wrote:
Infinite wrote:
jake wrote:

CHArter CHAnge hehe

nice point. wla ring difference if corrupt pa din ang officials whether in presidential or parliamentary. but i will tell you, abuse for power will be more widespread in parliamentary, since the head of the government will NOT be directly elected by the people. that'd be a recipe for disaster. i agree malala yung situation natin ngayon under presidential. but i tell you that parliamentary would be worse.

you hit the target france! Very Happy

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:53 am

francexiv wrote:
Infinite wrote:
jake wrote:

CHArter CHAnge hehe

I can safely assume that no matter what type of government the Philippines has, it would still be the same, I can tell you that. When you start to earn your money THE HARD WAY, you'd understand what I mean baby.
Smile

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:54 am

jake wrote:
hahaha EASTWOOD EI! magpangabot kaya tayo dito hehehe! imworking here in eastwood dude !

haha..what i mean is after namin magrally sa ayala, balik kami nun sa school at nageastwood dahil super gutom kaming lahat. haha...you near cybermall or silver city?

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:55 am

francexiv wrote:
jake wrote:

haha..what i mean is after namin magrally sa ayala, balik kami nun sa school at nageastwood dahil super gutom kaming lahat. haha...you near cybermall or silver city?

ako nasa brunei city... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:04 am

francexiv wrote:
jake wrote:

actually my work is located at the 17th floor of CyberOne Bldg! ganda ng line up pala ng mga guests sa central plaza tonyt hehe! Smile

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:04 am

Infinite wrote:
francexiv wrote:
jake wrote:

ako nasa brunei city... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
yes and we want you here near us! Very Happy

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:05 am

jake wrote:
francexiv wrote:
jake wrote:

actually my work is located at the 17th floor of CyberOne Bldg! ganda ng line up pala ng mga guests sa central plaza tonyt hehe! Smile

kuha ka ng pictures jake! Smile

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:07 am

Infinite wrote:
I can safely assume that no matter what type of government the Philippines has, it would still be the same, I can tell you that. When you start to earn your money THE HARD WAY, you'd understand what I mean baby.
Smile

we share that same belief. either presidential or parliamentary, if the politicians would still be the crooks, nothing will happen. but i can tell you that presidential is better because at least we can get to elect the head of the government unlike in parliamentary.

In parliamentary, representatives of the congress elect the prime minister (head of govt) and not the people. and the prime minister can stay in the office so as long as s/he has the majority of vote of confidence of the congress. now, adapting that scenario in the Philippines, that would be potentially disastrous, as almost 80% of congress are gloria-allies..and that would translate into GLORIA RULING THE GOVERNMENT AS LONG AS SHE HAS THE MAJORITY OF REPRESENTATIVES, which by the way, she bribes so they would remain loyal to her. look at the cases of thailand an japan..

in the end, presidential would better, for we can vote for the president that we want and there is a fixed number of years wherein s/he can serve..we have to stop CHA-CHA or Gloria wont step down until she dies..
Mad Mad Smile

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:10 am

jake wrote:
francexiv wrote:
jake wrote:

yan ba yung mall na bagong open lang? katabi lang ng cyberone, right? haha..silver city ako madalas eh. Alcheeeemy.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:13 am

Infinite wrote:
jake wrote:
francexiv wrote:
jake wrote:

kuha ka ng pictures jake! Smile

sure! especially now that eastwood is fully decorated with lights! ill send some of my pics and post it here! Very Happy

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:14 am

francexiv wrote:
Infinite wrote:
Smile

we share that same belief. either presidential or parliamentary, if the politicians would still be the crooks, nothing will happen. but i can tell you that presidential is better because at least we can get to elect the head of the government unlike in parliamentary.

In parliamentary, representatives of the congress elect the prime minister (head of govt) and not the people. and the prime minister can stay in the office so as long as s/he has the majority of vote of confidence of the congress. now, adapting that scenario in the Philippines, that would be potentially disastrous, as almost 80% of congress are gloria-allies..and that would translate into GLORIA RULING THE GOVERNMENT AS LONG AS SHE HAS THE MAJORITY OF REPRESENTATIVES, which by the way, she bribes so they would remain loyal to her. look at the cases of thailand an japan..

in the end, presidential would better, for we can vote for the president that we want and there is a fixed number of years wherein s/he can serve..we have to stop CHA-CHA or Gloria wont step down until she dies..
Mad Mad Smile

NOw that's very theoretical baby. Well explained, and you just made me feel like a primary kid hahahaha..

anyways, regardless of these numerous rallies, I dont think it will solve the problem. As for me, I will work hard and prove to the government, I CAN survive without any single help from them.

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:15 am

jake wrote:
Infinite wrote:
francexiv wrote:
jake wrote:

yes and we want you here near us! Very Happy

oo naman, dami ko gusto karirin jan eh... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:16 am

francexiv wrote:
Infinite wrote:
Smile

I agree too France.Its very obvious the intentions who want to change the form of govt. Nakakainis kasi imbis na mag concentrate on OTHER IMPORTANT MATTERS like economy, yun pa inaatupag, di na ba sila nakuntento sa pork barrel na natatanggap nila? Mad

Mad Mad Smile

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:16 am

francexiv wrote:
Infinite wrote:
Smile

I agree too France.Its very obvious the intentions who want to change the form of govt. Nakakainis kasi imbis na mag concentrate on OTHER IMPORTANT MATTERS like economy, yun pa inaatupag, di na ba sila nakuntento sa pork barrel na natatanggap nila? Mad

Mad Mad Smile

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:17 am

francexiv wrote:
Infinite wrote:
Smile

Mad Mad Smile

I agree too France. Imbis na atupagin yung OTHER IMPORTANT MATTERS like economy, yun pa inaatupag. di na nakuntento sa pork barrel na natatanggap nila Mad

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:17 am

On the lighter side, musta nman spirit ng Xmas jan..dito kc, do ko feel eh. Crying or Very sad

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum