PAGEANT-MANIA
Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017) 1113


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017) 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017)

+2
scotty2hotty
NiKa
6 posters

Go down

Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017) Empty Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017)

Post  NiKa Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:55 pm

Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017) 22007603_10155891303437847_2234261801537422413_n
Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017) 21768028_10155891303397847_8292814253771616877_n

Katarzyna Włodarek (Miss Polonia 2016 2nd RU) is a 26-year-old medical doctor who was appointed to represent Poland at MU this year.

_________________
NiKa
NiKa
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 6097
Age : 34
Location : San Escobar xD
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Karolina Bielawska, Rolene Strauss
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017) Empty Re: Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017)

Post  scotty2hotty Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:28 pm

Pretty!

_________________
Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017) James%20tpir_zpskn17p8qn
scotty2hotty
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7747
Age : 50
Location : Tennessee, USA
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017) Empty Re: Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017)

Post  mamshie Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:22 pm

I like her. She look good in that photos.

mamshie
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 412
Location : Manila
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Pia Wurtzbach
Registration date : 2017-01-06
Female

Back to top Go down

Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017) Empty Re: Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017)

Post  Wojtek Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:50 pm

Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017) 4db2ccd24bdf0a0e4f745922b83c7ebca7fa8e27
Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017) I5sktkqTURBXy80MTRmNDIwMzljOWU4NTg3YzI2NmYxNDNkNTQ2ODZlMi5qcGVnkZMCAM0B5A
Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017) 9633313-katrzyna-wlodarek-998-1500

_________________

Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017) Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 28972
Age : 31
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017) Empty Re: Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017)

Post  Wojtek Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:55 pm

Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017) XZ0ktkpTURBXy8yOTQ5YmEwZTAyYmY1NjkyZTU5MDFkZjg5OGZiM2U0Mi5qcGeSlQMAzLvNCxPNBjqTBc0DIM0Bwg
Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017) Katarzyna-W%C5%82odarek-2
Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017) 5838229dce8ec_o,size,969x565,crop,0.1760x0.0140x0.6960x0.6102,q,71,h,32b9e6
Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017) Z20969698Q,Katarzyna-Wlodarek

_________________

Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017) Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 28972
Age : 31
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017) Empty Re: Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017)

Post  Wojtek Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:58 pm

Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017) RS8ktkpTURBXy85Nzc3MWQ1ZGMzZTliMDI1ZTY4ZGU4ZDI4ZTk1NTY2NC5qcGeSlQMCAM0DBM0BspMFzQNSzQHe
Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017) TswktkpTURBXy82MGEyZWVjMGRlMmEwMGZlYTk2NzQxMjVmZmU5ZTkzZS5qcGeSlQLNA8AAwsOVAgDNA8DCww
Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017) Z18998282V,Katarzyna-Wlodarek

_________________

Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017) Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 28972
Age : 31
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017) Empty Re: Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017)

Post  Wojtek Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:07 pm

Just ok-ish for me, they could make the final of Miss Polonia 2017 earlier than in November but they wanted to send their girl (Katarzyna is from Łódź Voivodeship and the new owners of Miss Polonia are from Łódź)  Rolling Eyes

Katarzyna was also 4th RU at Miss Teen Poland in 2007, 2nd RU at Miss World Poland in 2015 and represented the country at Miss Model Of The World 2015 in China (top 30).

_________________

Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017) Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 28972
Age : 31
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017) Empty Re: Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017)

Post  bonner Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:29 pm

She look good in the purple gown in terms of styling. 

_________________
Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017) Otoko113
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 101415
Age : 32
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017) Empty Re: Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017)

Post  NiKa Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:58 pm

Wojtek wrote:Just ok-ish for me, they could make the final of Miss Polonia 2017 earlier than in November but they wanted to send their girl (Katarzyna is from Łódź Voivodeship and the new owners of Miss Polonia are from Łódź)  Rolling Eyes

I think exactly the same that was the main reason why the pageant is held so late this year ...  Evil or Very Mad


Anyway, I'm not a big fan of Kasia, but I'm just curious how the girl with her type of beauty will do in MU  Wink Many Polish people are saying that we should send the blonde with blue eyes and she will be successful (Marcelina Zawadzka's syndrome I guess  Razz) Well, I'm not sure if the hair colour is the issue here, but let the life verify this theory  _uydyghdysh_u -fgft-

_________________
NiKa
NiKa
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 6097
Age : 34
Location : San Escobar xD
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Karolina Bielawska, Rolene Strauss
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017) Empty Re: Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017)

Post  NiKa Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:39 am

Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017) 0ZSktkqTURBXy9kMTU3N2FjNjFiOGI5NzFlNmRmOWFjNWNjODllYmQyZS5qcGVnkpUCzQPAAMLDlQIAzQPAwsM

_________________
NiKa
NiKa
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 6097
Age : 34
Location : San Escobar xD
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Karolina Bielawska, Rolene Strauss
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017) Empty Re: Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017)

Post  darkvindak Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:35 am

NiKa wrote:
Wojtek wrote:Just ok-ish for me, they could make the final of Miss Polonia 2017 earlier than in November but they wanted to send their girl (Katarzyna is from Łódź Voivodeship and the new owners of Miss Polonia are from Łódź)  Rolling Eyes

I think exactly the same that was the main reason why the pageant is held so late this year ...  Evil or Very Mad


Anyway, I'm not a big fan of Kasia, but I'm just curious how the girl with her type of beauty will do in MU  Wink Many Polish people are saying that we should send the blonde with blue eyes and she will be successful (Marcelina Zawadzka's syndrome I guess  Razz) Well, I'm not sure if the hair colour is the issue here, but let the life verify this theory  _uydyghdysh_u -fgft-

Marcelina is blonde with blue eyes like Kasia but Marcelina is bombshall, she blow up all blondes on her way, Kasia is not her caliber, but she is ok girl.
darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Number of posts : 2483
Location : la
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017) Empty Re: Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017)

Post  NiKa Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:37 am

darkvindak wrote:
NiKa wrote:
Wojtek wrote:Just ok-ish for me, they could make the final of Miss Polonia 2017 earlier than in November but they wanted to send their girl (Katarzyna is from Łódź Voivodeship and the new owners of Miss Polonia are from Łódź)  Rolling Eyes

I think exactly the same that was the main reason why the pageant is held so late this year ...  Evil or Very Mad


Anyway, I'm not a big fan of Kasia, but I'm just curious how the girl with her type of beauty will do in MU  Wink Many Polish people are saying that we should send the blonde with blue eyes and she will be successful (Marcelina Zawadzka's syndrome I guess  Razz) Well, I'm not sure if the hair colour is the issue here, but let the life verify this theory  _uydyghdysh_u -fgft-

Marcelina is blonde with blue eyes like Kasia but Marcelina is bombshall, she blow up all blondes on her way, Kasia is not her caliber, but she is ok girl.

Marcelina is not only a bombshell, but she also has 'the spark' and great personality and that's why she was successful. Charisma, class, intelligence, inteteresting personality are more important factors than the beauty, hair or eyes colour. Paulina Krupińska is the best example here. She's not a blonde, but she's still considered as the best and most loved by fans Polish queen and representative at MU. Apart of beauty she has all the factors I have mentioned and if not the fact that her ND has ruined her chances with refusing SH dresses offered by MUO, I'm quite sure she would take even higher placement than Marcelina. As for Kasia - I think that this 'theory about blue-eyed blonde as a recipe for success at MU' that many polish people believe in, will finally collapse  Wink 

_________________
NiKa
NiKa
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 6097
Age : 34
Location : San Escobar xD
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Karolina Bielawska, Rolene Strauss
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017) Empty Re: Katarzyna Włodarek (POLAND 2017)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum