PAGEANT-MANIA
the least beautiful queen who represent your country - Page 2 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
the least beautiful queen who represent your country - Page 2 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the least beautiful queen who represent your country

+4
Miguel-23
Lucky
Taxi
bonner
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

the least beautiful queen who represent your country - Page 2 Empty Re: the least beautiful queen who represent your country

Post  bonner Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:38 am

bubbles wrote:
Miu_Miu wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Miu_Miu wrote:So did this Miss Star Hellas place in any International Pageant? cat

those 2???? no they didnt.......!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

but evelina 2001,marietta 2003.evangelia 2005 did (and valia 2004 and doukissa 2007 were in top 20s).Star Hellas = Miss Greece Universe

Really? I couldn't even see the pre-taping Intro of Valia that year, I remember the trasmission of the tape got some problems and they keep repeating Germany,Georgia, Georgia, Georgia, Georgia.. LOL
Doukissa deserves better placement than a 15-25th finish.. You know others ranks as well? I know Miss China placed 26th in Miss Universe 2006.

this happened to you too? i thought this only happened in the philippine broadcast

anyway, i think the least beautiful sent to MU were...

Jennifer Cortez (1978)
the least beautiful queen who represent your country - Page 2 Pastu_clip_image015

Violeta Naluz (1986)
the least beautiful queen who represent your country - Page 2 1986bbuvioletanaluzsh0

Perfida Limpin (1988)
the least beautiful queen who represent your country - Page 2 Pastu_clip_image025

Jewel Mae Lobaton (1998)
Karen Agustin (2002)
Carla Balingit (2003)

violeta look like miss nicaragua universe 2007......carla balingit is just ok for me..but not karen agustin
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 118244
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2