PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss world 2011 in Guadeloupe !! 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss world 2011 in Guadeloupe !!

Go down

Miss world 2011 in Guadeloupe !! Empty Miss world 2011 in Guadeloupe !!

Post  Permian from Guadeloupe on Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:59 pm

http://images.google.fr/images?um=1&hl=fr&rls=GFRC%2CGFRC%3A2006-51%2CGFRC%3Afr&q=guadeloupe

Les policiens guadeloupéens ont annoncés qu'ils posseraient leur candidature pour organiser l'élection Very Happy
Permian from Guadeloupe
Permian from Guadeloupe
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1062
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Back to top Go down

Miss world 2011 in Guadeloupe !! Empty Re: Miss world 2011 in Guadeloupe !!

Post  bonner on Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:23 am

great
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 74260
Age : 30
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Miss world 2011 in Guadeloupe !! Empty Re: Miss world 2011 in Guadeloupe !!

Post  Anonymní on Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:17 pm

Bonne nouvelle, je me demand si mme de fontenais vas etre jalouse Twisted Evil

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Miss world 2011 in Guadeloupe !! Empty Re: Miss world 2011 in Guadeloupe !!

Post  bonner on Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:04 am

Agenor wrote:Bonne nouvelle, je me demand si mme de fontenais vas etre jalouse Twisted Evil

i dont speak and understand that language agenor... Laughing
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 74260
Age : 30
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Miss world 2011 in Guadeloupe !! Empty Re: Miss world 2011 in Guadeloupe !!

Post  Anonymní on Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:16 pm

bonner wrote:
Agenor wrote:Bonne nouvelle, je me demand si mme de fontenais vas etre jalouse Twisted Evil

i dont speak and understand that language agenor... Laughing

Its freeench Twisted Evil im just asking if mme de fontenay will be jealous!

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Miss world 2011 in Guadeloupe !! Empty Re: Miss world 2011 in Guadeloupe !!

Post  Anonymní on Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:18 pm

Agenor wrote:
bonner wrote:
Agenor wrote:Bonne nouvelle, je me demand si mme de fontenais vas etre jalouse Twisted Evil

i dont speak and understand that language agenor... Laughing

Its freeench Twisted Evil im just asking if mme de fontenay will be jealous!
Agenor can't speak french, he is just trying to be cool again bounce rabbit soo what's with this news??

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Miss world 2011 in Guadeloupe !! Empty Re: Miss world 2011 in Guadeloupe !!

Post  Anonymní on Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:23 pm

Hermanito wrote:
Agenor wrote:
bonner wrote:
Agenor wrote:Bonne nouvelle, je me demand si mme de fontenais vas etre jalouse Twisted Evil

i dont speak and understand that language agenor... Laughing

Its freeench Twisted Evil im just asking if mme de fontenay will be jealous!
Agenor can't speak french, he is just trying to be cool again bounce rabbit soo what's with this news??


AGENOR PARLE! BIEN SUR Cool

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Miss world 2011 in Guadeloupe !! Empty Re: Miss world 2011 in Guadeloupe !!

Post  Anonymní on Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:29 pm

Pokemons machine! wrote:
Hermanito wrote:
Agenor wrote:
bonner wrote:
Agenor wrote:Bonne nouvelle, je me demand si mme de fontenais vas etre jalouse Twisted Evil

i dont speak and understand that language agenor... Laughing

Its freeench Twisted Evil im just asking if mme de fontenay will be jealous!
Agenor can't speak french, he is just trying to be cool again bounce rabbit soo what's with this news??


AGENOR PARLE! BIEN SUR Cool

oui merci mon ami, ce hermanito a bu trop de vodca il ne sais rien le con Twisted Evil

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Miss world 2011 in Guadeloupe !! Empty Re: Miss world 2011 in Guadeloupe !!

Post  Anonymní on Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:31 pm

Agenor wrote:
Pokemons machine! wrote:
Hermanito wrote:
Agenor wrote:
bonner wrote:
Agenor wrote:Bonne nouvelle, je me demand si mme de fontenais vas etre jalouse Twisted Evil

i dont speak and understand that language agenor... Laughing

Its freeench Twisted Evil im just asking if mme de fontenay will be jealous!
Agenor can't speak french, he is just trying to be cool again bounce rabbit soo what's with this news??


AGENOR PARLE! BIEN SUR Cool

oui merci mon ami, ce hermanito a bu trop de vodca il ne sais rien le con Twisted Evil
Soo? You shouldn't make fun of my vodka obsession. drunken bom santa

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Miss world 2011 in Guadeloupe !! Empty Re: Miss world 2011 in Guadeloupe !!

Post  Anonymní on Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:36 pm

Hermanito wrote:
Agenor wrote:
Pokemons machine! wrote:
Hermanito wrote:
Agenor wrote:
bonner wrote:
Agenor wrote:Bonne nouvelle, je me demand si mme de fontenais vas etre jalouse Twisted Evil

i dont speak and understand that language agenor... Laughing

Its freeench Twisted Evil im just asking if mme de fontenay will be jealous!
Agenor can't speak french, he is just trying to be cool again bounce rabbit soo what's with this news??


AGENOR PARLE! BIEN SUR Cool

oui merci mon ami, ce hermanito a bu trop de vodca il ne sais rien le con Twisted Evil
Soo? You shouldn't make fun of my vodka obsession. drunken bom santa


LOL, but its fun Twisted Evil

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Miss world 2011 in Guadeloupe !! Empty Re: Miss world 2011 in Guadeloupe !!

Post  bonner on Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:39 am

oh i should study French language Laughing
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 74260
Age : 30
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Miss world 2011 in Guadeloupe !! Empty Re: Miss world 2011 in Guadeloupe !!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum