PAGEANT-MANIA
Melba Shakabozha (ZAMBIA 2018) - Page 2 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Melba Shakabozha (ZAMBIA 2018) - Page 2 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melba Shakabozha (ZAMBIA 2018)

+3
Farah Vavaihan
bonner
sandra mavro
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Melba Shakabozha (ZAMBIA 2018) - Page 2 Empty Re: Melba Shakabozha (ZAMBIA 2018)

Post  ovidius Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:42 pm

Melba Shakabozha (ZAMBIA 2018) - Page 2 40684347_2189361634425078_2432175731309019136_n

PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 19161
Favourite Pageant : Star Hellas,Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Irini Skliva,Evelina Papantoniou,Rea Toutounzi,Evagelia Aravani,Doukissa Nomikou,Iliana Papageorgiou,Ismini Dafopoulou
Registration date : 2009-05-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Melba Shakabozha (ZAMBIA 2018) - Page 2 Empty Re: Melba Shakabozha (ZAMBIA 2018)

Post  bonner Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:02 am

reyna_USA wrote:I hope what I read in the news is not true, tha Melba stabbed her boyfriend in a hotel room in Mauritius and ran away. Police is after her, I hope this is only a hoax.     Shocked  Shocked

​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​​​3 September 2018

OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM THE MISS UNIVERSE ZAMBIA ORG.

The Statement seeks to address the accusations made against the newly crowned Miss Universe Zambia 2018- Ms. Melba Shakabozha in an article published by Mr. James M Mwape on the 30 August 2018- “Finnish man claims Miss Universe Zambia attacked her with a knife?”

The accuser, Mr. Veli-Matti Toppari, decided to divulge personal information of their brief encounter for his’ own personal gain in pursuit of tarnishing this honest young woman’s reputation. An altercation was had where Ms. Shakabozha’s life was violently threatened thus acting in self-defense. Despite such violent and abusive behavior towards the accused, neither claims of stabbing or the stealing of money occurred. Through manipulation and blackmail, he has continued to threaten her wellbeing, her family and career thus fearing for her safety and that of her family.

We have also confirmed that the information pertaining to the article was fueled by an instigator (whose name will not be released till further notice) together with the accuser to ensure that Miss Universe Zambia 2018 – Melba Shakabozha is disqualified and stripped of her crown.

With rigorous investigation to the allegations made in the article about the current Miss Universe Zambia 2018, we have concluded that the accusations are null and void as it is confirmed that there is no criminal case that was opened by the accuser against Ms. Melba Shakabozha and this was an attack to discredit and humiliate Miss Universe Zambia 2018 winner and the Miss Universe Zambia Organization.

We have all the essential evidence and proof to corroborate our findings. It is unfortunate that such allegations have been brought forward by the accuser with no tangible proof brought forward to the organization.

Miss Universe Zambia Organization together with Miss Universe Zambia 2018- Ms. Melba Shakabozha have thus opened a case of defamation (Libel case) and threat of life against the accuser and will be taking all the necessary legal action against the accuser and various other parties involved.

This is the only information that will be sent in response​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​​​3 September 2018

OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM THE MISS UNIVERSE ZAMBIA ORG.

The Statement seeks to address the accusations made against the newly crowned Miss Universe Zambia 2018- Ms. Melba Shakabozha in an article published by Mr. James M Mwape on the 30 August 2018- “Finnish man claims Miss Universe Zambia attacked her with a knife?”

The accuser, Mr. Veli-Matti Toppari, decided to divulge personal information of their brief encounter for his’ own personal gain in pursuit of tarnishing this honest young woman’s reputation. An altercation was had where Ms. Shakabozha’s life was violently threatened thus acting in self-defense. Despite such violent and abusive behavior towards the accused, neither claims of stabbing or the stealing of money occurred. Through manipulation and blackmail, he has continued to threaten her wellbeing, her family and career thus fearing for her safety and that of her family.

We have also confirmed that the information pertaining to the article was fueled by an instigator (whose name will not be released till further notice) together with the accuser to ensure that Miss Universe Zambia 2018 – Melba Shakabozha is disqualified and stripped of her crown.

With rigorous investigation to the allegations made in the article about the current Miss Universe Zambia 2018, we have concluded that the accusations are null and void as it is confirmed that there is no criminal case that was opened by the accuser against Ms. Melba Shakabozha and this was an attack to discredit and humiliate Miss Universe Zambia 2018 winner and the Miss Universe Zambia Organization.

We have all the essential evidence and proof to corroborate our findings. It is unfortunate that such allegations have been brought forward by the accuser with no tangible proof brought forward to the organization.

Miss Universe Zambia Organization together with Miss Universe Zambia 2018- Ms. Melba Shakabozha have thus opened a case of defamation (Libel case) and threat of life against the accuser and will be taking all the necessary legal action against the accuser and various other parties involved.

This is the only information that will be sent in response

Melba Shakabozha (ZAMBIA 2018) - Page 2 Fb_im282
Melba Shakabozha (ZAMBIA 2018) - Page 2 Fb_im283
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114525
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Vavaihan Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:30 pm

Melba Shakabozha (ZAMBIA 2018) - Page 2 Fb_i4423
Melba Shakabozha (ZAMBIA 2018) - Page 2 Fb_i4424
Melba Shakabozha (ZAMBIA 2018) - Page 2 Fb_i4425
Farah Vavaihan
Farah Vavaihan
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 14450
Favourite Pageant : Miss International Queen
Favourite Miss : Kevin Balot
Registration date : 2016-01-31
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Vavaihan Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:30 pm

Melba Shakabozha (ZAMBIA 2018) - Page 2 Fb_i4426
Melba Shakabozha (ZAMBIA 2018) - Page 2 Fb_i4427
Melba Shakabozha (ZAMBIA 2018) - Page 2 Fb_i4428
Farah Vavaihan
Farah Vavaihan
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Vavaihan Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:31 pm

Melba Shakabozha (ZAMBIA 2018) - Page 2 Fb_i4429
Melba Shakabozha (ZAMBIA 2018) - Page 2 Fb_i4430
Farah Vavaihan
Farah Vavaihan
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Vavaihan Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:31 pm

Melba Shakabozha (ZAMBIA 2018) - Page 2 Fb_i4431
Melba Shakabozha (ZAMBIA 2018) - Page 2 Fb_i4432
Melba Shakabozha (ZAMBIA 2018) - Page 2 Fb_i4433
Farah Vavaihan
Farah Vavaihan
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Vavaihan Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:32 pm

Melba Shakabozha (ZAMBIA 2018) - Page 2 Fb_i4434
Melba Shakabozha (ZAMBIA 2018) - Page 2 Fb_i4435
Farah Vavaihan
Farah Vavaihan
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2