PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss Danmark is the new Franchise holder of Miss Universe!!! 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss Danmark is the new Franchise holder of Miss Universe!!! 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss Danmark is the new Franchise holder of Miss Universe!!!

Go down

Miss Danmark is the new Franchise holder of Miss Universe!!! Empty Miss Danmark is the new Franchise holder of Miss Universe!!!

Post  bonner Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:32 pm

Miss Danmark is the new Franchise holder of Miss Universe!!! MissDK2017

Statement:

MISS DENMARK ORGANIZATION BECOMES A PART OF THE MISS UNIVERSE FAMILY!

I feel extremely honored & happy to announce that I have become the Franchise holder of Miss Universe Denmark! It has been a dream of mine for many years which has now become a reality.

I saw my first Miss Universe pageant on TV with my family when I was a little girl & since my passion & love for pageants has only grown. I can't wait to run the first Miss Universe Denmark 2019 Contest under my management for the first time next year.

The 67th edition of the Miss Universe pageant will be held on December 17th 2018 in Bangkok, Thailand later this year, where Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters of South Africa will crown her successor at the Miss Universe 2018 Grand Final.

Already this year, we will be sending a former winner of the Miss Denmark Contest, who has been appointed and will represent Denmark at Miss Universe 2018. We will reveal our representative tomorrow. She will have her first red carpet appearance at the Miss Danmark 2018 Grand Finale Show on Wednesday September 12th.

Miss Denmark Organization is now the franchise holder of the 3 biggest contests in the world; Miss World, Miss Universe & Miss Earth. The goal for the future is to run 3 separate Grand Finals;

Miss Denmark Grand Final (Miss World qualification)
Miss Universe Denmark
Miss Earth Denmark

Stay tuned here!

Best regards,

Lisa Lents
CEO
Miss Denmark Organization

Miss Danmark is the new Franchise holder of Miss Universe!!! Full
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 118207
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Danmark is the new Franchise holder of Miss Universe!!! Empty Re: Miss Danmark is the new Franchise holder of Miss Universe!!!

Post  bonner Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:33 pm

No more Face of Denmark
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 118207
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down