PAGEANT-MANIA
Two new contestants... very pretty!! 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Two new contestants... very pretty!! 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two new contestants... very pretty!!

4 posters

Go down

Two new contestants... very pretty!! Empty Two new contestants... very pretty!!

Post  Anonymní Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:53 am

left one is shriya and other is nandini
Two new contestants... very pretty!! 11look1

shriya is sushmita sen 2. also looks like Miss Earth 2006 at times... also like Alice Panikian in some pics! more of her...
Two new contestants... very pretty!! 12sld2
Two new contestants... very pretty!! 12sld1

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Two new contestants... very pretty!! Empty Re: Two new contestants... very pretty!!

Post  bonner Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:41 am

yah she look like hil hernandez a little bit
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114925
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Two new contestants... very pretty!! Empty Re: Two new contestants... very pretty!!

Post  Lucky Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:03 am

Two new contestants... very pretty!! Drrekhashreyakishordiandk0

Sorry, but I don´t find them pretty at all No, but hard to say it from those pics only.
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 9031
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:46 am

i can see from where u coming(i mean i can understand ur point)... but from my experience i have known that miss indias transform quite well and this girl shriya is such that can be an international winner after such transformation. ofcourse even i have seen just handful pictures... more pictures will clarify the things! Smile

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:00 am

Mickey wrote:i can see from where u coming(i mean i can understand ur point)... but from my experience i have known that miss indias transform quite well and this girl shriya is such that can be an international winner after such transformation. ofcourse even i have seen just handful pictures... more pictures will clarify the things! Smile

I think she won´t be among my favs of Miss India 2009, but of course, I don´t know how she will look after some transformation. But now definitely not.
Is it Diana in the middle? She is the best from those girls Smile
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:26 am

Im sure shriya has lots of potential.....with longer hair,better make up etc and if with charisma she cant be ignored at all imo. And she gives the impression of being a confident girl(judging from those pics).Im not fond of the other girl. Anyway lets see...its a looongggggg way till femina finale.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:46 pm

TIDUS wrote:Im sure shriya has lots of potential.....with longer hair,better make up etc and if with charisma she cant be ignored at all imo. And she gives the impression of being a confident girl(judging from those pics).Im not fond of the other girl. Anyway lets see...its a looongggggg way till femina finale.
yeap very loooooooooonggggggggg way... its in april.

Yeah Lucky, the girl in middle is Diana Hayden. The girl in Extreme right is Sonali Sehgal - Miss India International 2006 and Miss International 2006 semifinalist.

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:55 pm

May I have one question? I don´t understand how is possible to see on the same stage at the same moment one girl in an elegant dress and the second girl in a jeans Question Question Question
Very Happy
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:00 pm

Lucky wrote:May I have one question? I don´t understand how is possible to see on the same stage at the same moment one girl in an elegant dress and the second girl in a jeans Question Question Question
Very Happy
great observation! cheers

actually this was not one of the auditions for miss india. it was a special event, by one of the sponsors in a mall in Mumbai. girls could wear any kind of dress they wanted, and then there were interviews and two girls were selected - directly for miss india contestant level. Smile

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:11 pm

Mickey wrote:
Lucky wrote:May I have one question? I don´t understand how is possible to see on the same stage at the same moment one girl in an elegant dress and the second girl in a jeans Question Question Question
Very Happy
great observation! cheers

actually this was not one of the auditions for miss india. it was a special event, by one of the sponsors in a mall in Mumbai. girls could wear any kind of dress they wanted, and then there were interviews and two girls were selected - directly for miss india contestant level. Smile

Very Happy
Well, if I understand the selection process right, also the sponsors can pick their girls to Miss India´s final...
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:28 pm

no, the event was sponsored but the judges were from femina only... anyways this format is pathetic. femina is making many mistakes

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:54 pm

Mickey wrote:no, the event was sponsored but the judges were from femina only... anyways this format is pathetic. femina is making many mistakes

Ok, Ok, stop trying to find some fixed rules Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabiondo Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:16 pm

the talll girl remains me Shusmita Sen... I love you I love you
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 7945
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:32 pm

Lucky wrote:
Mickey wrote:no, the event was sponsored but the judges were from femina only... anyways this format is pathetic. femina is making many mistakes

Ok, Ok, stop trying to find some fixed rules Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Very Happy Very Happy

there are fixed rules, but there are so many loop holes and wild-card entries... if you ask these questions to them(Femina team), even they would find it tough to answer you! lol!

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down