PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss TURKEY -  What Do You Think About Turkish Beautiful Girl Contestants ?  1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss TURKEY -  What Do You Think About Turkish Beautiful Girl Contestants ?  1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss TURKEY - What Do You Think About Turkish Beautiful Girl Contestants ?

4 posters

Go down

Miss TURKEY -  What Do You Think About Turkish Beautiful Girl Contestants ?  Empty Miss TURKEY - What Do You Think About Turkish Beautiful Girl Contestants ?

Post  sertapgirl Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:03 pm

Can They Succeed in Future Competitions, They haven't had much success for many years  (Azra Akın won in 2002-Miss World 2002) Turkey winner Miss TURKEY -  What Do You Think About Turkish Beautiful Girl Contestants ?  F27_7911
sertapgirl
sertapgirl
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 54
Favourite Pageant : Miss Turkey, Miss Universe, Mi
Favourite Miss : Miss Turkey
Registration date : 2020-07-14
Female

https://www.instagram.com/princessturkishgirl2001/

Back to top Go down

Miss TURKEY -  What Do You Think About Turkish Beautiful Girl Contestants ?  Empty Re: Miss TURKEY - What Do You Think About Turkish Beautiful Girl Contestants ?

Post  Farah Vavaihan Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:13 pm

Lack of Training for pageantry? Maybe because of lack of interest in your country?
Farah Vavaihan
Farah Vavaihan
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 14515
Favourite Pageant : Miss International Queen
Favourite Miss : Kevin Balot
Registration date : 2016-01-31
Female

Back to top Go down

Miss TURKEY -  What Do You Think About Turkish Beautiful Girl Contestants ?  Empty Re: Miss TURKEY - What Do You Think About Turkish Beautiful Girl Contestants ?

Post  sertapgirl Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:32 pm

Farah Vavaihan wrote:Lack of Training for pageantry? Maybe because of lack of interest in your country?
i think you are right  there is no interest in my country  pale pale
sertapgirl
sertapgirl
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:18 pm

Lately in Turkey the best girls sadly don't win! Politics? We used to see much more prettier girls winning!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9840
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  sertapgirl Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:33 pm

not much interest,  in turkey....   women are not very interested and there is not enough education I guess it won't happen after that  I guess it won't happen after that   national directors are not hopeful,  
  not enough support from government agencies  the ministry of tourism deals with different activities  maybe in the future may no longer participation in turkey  Crying or Very sad
sertapgirl
sertapgirl
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:39 am

Some countries never place at all in Miss Universe. Turkey atleast made it twice 1990(if I am not mistaken) and 2012

Miss TURKEY -  What Do You Think About Turkish Beautiful Girl Contestants ?  13560210

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 116383
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  sertapgirl Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:56 pm

we have a little success in the past years, Miss World 2002 - Miss Turkey Winner Azra Akın  Very Happy   once selected the best woman in the world  I'm proud of her but  we have not been successful for many years next year, it is likely that one of the South American or South Asian countries will win. (brazil,thailand,Philippines)  believe me my country will never succeed (turkey)  Smile
sertapgirl
sertapgirl
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down