PAGEANT-MANIA
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 Empty Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021

Post  bonner Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:06 am

Road to MISS Universe ALBANIA 2021
July 9, 2021
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 12046110

Last edited by bonner on Sun May 01, 2022 3:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 121446
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 Empty Re: Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021

Post  bonner Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:29 pm

Miss Universe Albania and Kosovo is on going. Just waiting for the list of candidates.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:31 pm

Ina Dajci
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 1407
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 2328
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 3302

Ina Dajci left Tirana to study in the US at the age of 18. He completed his studies in the field of architecture and art history. He started working as an architect in the third year at the university and during his career he realized various projects in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Ina is interested in working in countries that suffer from social and cultural degradation, and poverty or lack of basic human rights. She has chosen to live in New York because of work, but considers Albania as an integral part of life because it is her identity.
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 4267
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 5251

New York is a fantastic city where Ines has not lacked inspiration to develop as an individual in society. Opera, museums, gold galleries, theater, and tennis tournaments have become vital parts of Inen. Life in New York has also introduced her to the field of fashion which she calls a very beautiful but also very difficult industry. Working with professionals has aroused a passion for photography that she had not imagined and her favorite part remains creativity in the set.
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 6203

Participating in a beauty contest like Miss Universe Albania was not something unthinkable, but Ina believes that her participation can bring an innovation in this cultural activity.
competitive
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:44 pm

Patricia Aliaj
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 1408

"Sincerity is the first chapter in the book of wisdom"

I am Patricia Aliaj, 22 years old, born and raised in Stuttgart, Germany.
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 2329
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 3303

For me, to value sincerity and honesty; dedication has always been paramount, so I have relentlessly pursued the goal of becoming an individual with such values. I look for them in others. Although I am already a devoted mother with many things to do, I had the impression that the Miss Universe pageant would arouse in me curiosity, competition, the desire to learn more about the world of beauty, femininity, individuality. Being finally part of this adventure is honorable.

I can confidently say that I am an optimistic, fair, practical, sharp and determined man. Loving and open with others, with well-thought-out and sharp opinions. So I have the impression that participating in this competition will be another wonderful experience of my life, which will give me the opportunity to be free in communicating about my interests, peculiarities, life and what makes me myself. . If we talk about external beauty, it is something very subjective and influenced by social standards but nevertheless I think it is important. I do not even doubt that there are other components that build the personality of a beautiful man and this is exactly what I want to prove during my participation in Miss Universe Albania; if you possess beauty, sincerity and wisdom you will always be able to move forward.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:03 pm

Evi Mera

"Success is the result of three words: Patience, Work and Hope."

These are three things in life that have taught me that anything can be achieved.
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 2332
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 1433

I am Evi Mera I am 19 years old, I come from Tirana. I was born in Greece but I grew up in Albania, I was separated for 3 years in Kosovo and I can say that it was a special period for me after I realized that it was done for close to me as much as my country. I continue to be in frequent contact today for work reasons but also to meet my company that we have established a strong connection and why already at a distance. I am currently studying Administration and Social Policy and I am in the first year.

Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 3306
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 4270
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 5253

I chose this branch because I like social branches and they make me in constant contact with people. I like to deal with new and beautiful things I like photography, cameras, catwalks and this is one of the reasons that I am in Miss Universe. I want to always engage myself and offer new opportunities towards success. A strong support for me has always been the family who have supported me at every step and have helped me believe more strongly in what I am and never give up the dreams I have.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:46 pm

The organization introduced twenty-eight stunning ladies who make a strong batch this year consisting of fierce and talented ladies. So, without further ado, here are the twenty delegates competing for Miss Universe Albania 2021:

Ina Dajci
Patricia Aliaj
Emigreta Krasniqi
Evi Mera
Vonesa Alijaj
Eugena Lushaj
Fabjola Elezaj
Kasandra Muja
Cindi Drala
Joanna Kiose
Tuti Sejdiu
Dejsi Demaj
Sara Domi
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 1437

Last edited by bonner on Fri Aug 16, 2024 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:48 pm

Jona Nikolli
Pegi Shehu
Klea Muça
Frida Ndoci
Ditona Muriqi
Ornella Karruku
Kristina Nicaj
Megi Gjonce
Klea Metaliu
Yllka Lohaj
Artiola Tragaj
Denada Doda
Anelisa Saliaj
Dorina Hojka
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 2336
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:56 pm

Some of these candidates are competing for Miss Kosovo
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:58 pm

"My strongest point is the determination to achieve what I want, but this is just one of the features of my intelligence and beauty!"

Denada Doda
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 1438

To be beautiful means to start a challenge with yourself. My name is Denada Doda, I indisputably appreciate beauty, but not only! The spirit of simplicity and self-esteem has been the first education I have received in the family. The four members of my family, the two sisters, mom and dad are the most expensive people in life. My parents have taught me to be strong and their advice has always been work, to work every day until you achieve your goals. There is no one perfect, but for me they are both the best example.
I am currently studying at the Faculty of Foreign Languages, German-English branch, in addition to my free time studies, I also deal with sports and fitness. My favorite sport is volleyball, which I play from time to time with my friends.
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 2337
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 3310

I am a social person, I like to meet new people and why not learn new things from them. I am extremely happy with positive people, who make me laugh and feel good.
In my opinion, everyone should fight hard and not give up for any reason for their dreams and desires because with work, will and self-confidence everything is achieved in life.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:18 pm

Character, intelligence, strength and style! This is my magic.

I am Artiola Tragaj, 26 years old, from Vlora. I have been living in Tirana for many years. I graduated with a degree in International Relations and currently work as a sales agent.
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 1439

I want to share with you some of my passions first, I love to travel. I think that the outside world should be explored, to create a deeper connection with the inside world. To travel for me means to live, to get to know new cultures, new people, but above all to acquire foreign languages. This is another strong point of mine. I am fluent in English, Spanish, Turkish at the level of comprehension and aim to increase the diversity of languages ​​in the future.
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 2338

I am very organized, I set goals in life and then I achieve them. If I am aiming for something, then two things can happen. Either I achieve it, or I achieve it. This is how I am: persistent!

I consider myself lucky that in everything I have achieved so far, as well as in future successes, I have my family and I will always have my greatest support. They give me love, strength and motivation to seek the best from myself always.
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 3311

I like to challenge myself and that is why I am here today, in front of you, to add success to my career, as such I consider my participation in miss universe, a success. Therefore, I wish to give my contribution to increase the self-confidence of all women, girls, women who are following us in these moments. Like all of you, I have my dreams for the future. If I close my eyes and imagine myself seeing part of the screen, or the business world, and to make it a reality, I have to try hard. I often tell myself that there is nothing that can not be achieved, if you find the strength within myself to get out of the comfort zone and I always dare. And through courage, I win too!
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:40 pm

Klea Metaliu: "Be the change you would like to see in the world".

I am Klea Metaliu. I am 19 years old and I was born in Tirana. At the age of 6 my family moved to Italy where I now live and continue my studies. Family is my greatest strength and I am very confident that I will have their support in every step of my life. I had a happy and loving childhood thanks to my parents who raised me by teaching me education, respect and kindness.
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 6207

Little Klea has been a very energetic and curious girl to learn as many new things as possible but especially to help others. Throughout my life I have practiced various activities such as classical ballet, music and painting. I faced leaving Albania with a lot of difficulties because this departure meant that I would live away from my grandparents with whom I had to continue to have a very good relationship.
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 1440
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 2339

During my life in Italy I have totally focused on my studies and currently attend Liceo Classico. In Italy I took part in various theatrical performances and catwalks but simply as a hobby because it was something I liked. During adolescence I realized that my biggest dream was to continue my legal studies and still one of my goals remains to become a successful lawyer.
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 3312

The choice of my studies comes from the fact that I want all injustice in the world to disappear because I believe that if people help each other the world will become a safer place for all of us.
I have a strong and very curious character and this fact comes from one of my biggest passions: reading.
I am always ready to help people in need and try to give happiness to my loved ones.
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 4274
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 5256

I think that in life everything can be achieved if you have intelligence, courage and ambition because you need big ambitions for great achievements.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:20 pm

"Think you can do it and you are halfway there, let the dreams become your wings.

Megi Gjonce
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 1441

I do not believe it is really happening 🤗 One of my earliest dreams is coming to life !. My name is Megi Gjonce, I am 18 years old and I come from the city of Fier. Since I was little I have nurtured with dedication and love my dream to become part of the presentation of Albanian beauty. This format is like a trampoline from where it becomes easier to dive into the depths of life. I am happy with the beautiful sunny days, with the freshness of the rainy days, with the smiling eyes ... therefore I think that my strongest point is positivity and kindness.
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 2340

In my beautiful world, the most precious thing is my family which consists of my father, mom, brother, sister and puppy (ginger love). I am the smallest and normally surrounded by the love of all but I have maximum support by my mom😍. She is the hand that would never let go of me.
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 3313

A very beautiful and special part of my life is occupied by society. Thank 🙏God for being with me! Together we try to give value to our every day.
In addition to my passion for ballet, sports and modeling, my dedication also goes to managing my small beauty salon where I have been working and engaging for two years. So this is I, a girl who not only dreams but with courage, ambition and dedication tries to give the dream life to make every day of hers, a beautiful reality.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:08 am

Kristina Niçaj
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 1447

I am 18 years old, I am currently continuing my studies in the third year of high school, after finishing high school I want to continue my higher studies in medicine because it is a very humane profession and the thing that makes me feel happy is to watch people I see you so well that I would like to see my dearest people or myself. Although young I have had a lot of difficulties in my health so I very much hope to become a very good doctor in the future as well I want to work hard to realize the greatest desire to open a foundation to be cleansed as it is very painful when as you walk you see suffering people experiencing drama. Thanks to my family I have followed the right steps so far and I hope to continue so .My biggest support in life is my family because they are close whenever you are in trouble. I am part of a family of 5 members where I am the first child .All the time
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 2345

I was a little pampered but never arrogant. Both sisters and parents are the motive that I continue to challenge myself in different areas as I want to make them feel proud. The reason I am part of Miss Universe Albania this year is that from a young age until now I have been passionate about beauty and elegance ... but to be part of a Miss, you should not only have physical beauty you should have " the beauty of the mind, spiritual "so to be versatile, as well as quite capable of calmly managing any kind of situation, these are all intertwined and in the formation of my character. I would never look at this participation only for the crown, because as also says an expression "climb to the top to see the world and not the world to see you" so I will appear competitive to the end because I want them to see themselves where I aim for my own good and to look good to others.
I know it will be one of the most beautiful experiences of my life.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:11 am

My name is Ornella Karruku, I am 23 years old, born and raised in Germany.
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 35628610

In 2019 I decided to leave my hometown and come to my country of origin, for me the most beautiful place in the world. I chose to compete in Albania for several reasons, to show that we are a beautiful country, both with natural and human beauty, and to show the youth, my peers, that we are "we" our generation, which should to make it impossible for this beautiful and prosperous country to move forward. I am proud of my country, and I want our voice to echo everywhere, here and around the world to show that we can, we are the ones who know how to move forward and change everything for the better, for the better.
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 13996510

My family consists of my parents, my older sister and my puppy Rio. My parents taught me to value every second of life, to be kind to others, and to help those in need. They had a very difficult time in Germany at first as they had nothing when they got there. But this did not encourage them to give up, but rather to fight for all that is important. These are values ​​that have influenced me as well and that I appreciate very much. They also have a lot of love for Albania and this love, they have conveyed to us, their children, so I have built a strong connection with Albania. Philosopher and teacher, Confucius said about beauty: "Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it. " I believe that true beauty is self-acceptance, perceived flaws and realizing that they are part of what makes you, you.
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 60704310

It is a radiance of the soul, which has character, kindness to oneself and to others, it is strength and self-confidence to know that with or without makeup the real beauty is you. To be happy and helpful, confident and not prejudiced. I think it has to do with starting to value yourself just as you would value any other piece of art or nature. If you see a flower or sunset, do not tend to judge it; you just have to accept and appreciate it for what it is.
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 13469710
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 18115010
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:19 am

"I like to call beauty intelligent, and I like to call intelligence beautiful"
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 1449

My name is Frida and I am 21 years old. My Mother gave me the name inspired by a Mexican painter, the international icon of the independent woman.
I was born and live in Italy, but my roots have always been rooted here in Albania and I am originally from Shkodra. My family has raised me with a love for the wonderful Albanian culture and traditions.
My family is the most expensive thing I have and consists of 5 people, dad mom and my two sisters (who are the most beautiful part of me).
To me beauty is ingenuity.
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 2347

I am a student at the University of Medicine in fact the first objective of my life has always been to achieve in my career. I want to demonstrate that many things are achieved in life with sacrifice and self-confidence and a girl can be not only beautiful but also intelligent.

I love the profession I am studying because I have always wanted to help others and serve them. I also like sports, running, walking in nature and I love swimming, I have practiced classical and modern dance for several years.
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 3319

Even if it is a competition that represents Albanian beauty, I do not think that appearance is worth more than having a big heart and a pure soul.
I am proud to be competing and representing Albania that is and will always be in my heart.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:24 am

My name is Klea Muça.
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 1450

I am 18 years old and I study Business Management at the Technical and Economic School of Tirana.
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 2348
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 3320

I was born and raised in Tirana. Thanks to my parents I am here where I am, as they have supported me for everything I wanted to accomplish. Family is my biggest strength. During my life I have practiced other activities such as dancing, ballet and swimming. I really like to travel, I have moved to many different countries and cities. Miss Universe has been my biggest dream since I was 11 years old and now I am able to realize it with all my strength and the support of my parents as always. Mom has been the person who has insisted the most to compete in Miss Universe.
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 4279
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 5260

Anyone with a small shift told me that you will definitely become a miss from the special features I have. True beauty is the beauty of the soul which I have first, to help the people who need me. It is not only the physical beauty but also the spiritual one that makes a complete person. Persistence, ambition and a lot of work I think in life you can achieve everything you want.
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 6211
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:04 pm

When you start the same journey, do not repeat the same mistakes that make you fail

My name is Pegi Shehu, I am 23 years old and I am originally from Tirana. I completed my higher studies in marketing and logistics. But I did not stop there, as I took courses in web design and digital marketing. My hobbies are: dancing, swimming and modeling
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 50771210

I want to start swimming after I have been practicing it for 10 years. Swimming is my favorite sport, I started practicing it at the age of 5, where my parents first taught me. Then, seeing my great desire, they decided to send me to the professional swimming center. Now after 10 years, among which I have been part of various competitions, I am still practicing it. I have been swimming instructors for different age groups for 3 years now. And for 1 year I am a swimming coach even for children with autism.
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 62467610
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 62212810

In fact, I teach swimming, but these children manage to teach me many things by themselves. Having such a job, I started my organization Power_Kids_Albania for children's rights. Over time, it will become a non-profit foundation to enable these children to have basic needs. I have always wondered how the rights of children with autism but not only have always been affected. Working slowly, the idea came to an organization where these children to show their creativity, talent but also their needs in which no one has heard. Thus was created the Organization for the rights of children with the name Power kids albania, where the name means children in power.
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 12614710

I want to stop now my passion for Modeling for years. I started my career when I was very young, in Durres where I won Miss Miami Beach. And since that day I have not given up this passion. I resumed it when I was 15 with various modeling agencies. And today I am participating in this beauty contest, where in fact I had a dream since I was little. But uncertainty told me next year, while I am here today.
Very support for me is my family and also my aunts.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:08 pm

My name is Jona Nikolli
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 1464
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 2359

I am 19 years old and I grew up in Italy from a simple family. I live with my mom and brother; the thing I missed as a child was my father's presence. He did not follow me in my growth, he did not hear the first word I said: "dad". This is a consequence that has hindered me a lot for the realization of my dreams but I will move forward to fulfill the desires. I have a great relationship with my mom because I have a friend and for me it is the light of the morning. In my free time I like to write poetry and in the white paper I want to express my feelings and thoughts. I want to participate in this competition to understand that the impossible becomes possible!
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:12 pm

"If we believe unconditionally in ourselves we are one step closer to any success"

I am Sara Domi, I am 21 years old and I come from the city of Tirana.
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 1465
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 2360

I am currently pursuing my bachelor studies where I study Communication and Marketing. I have chosen exactly this branch to study because I think that communication is the genesis of every relationship and has a great relevance in every spectrum of life. For my bachelor studies I was in a duality between attending university in Germany or continuing it here in Tirana, and why I stayed for about two years in Germany I decided to return, a decision in which my family has intervened and I am completely happy for this because it has been a difficult decision but from which i have gotten a lot of prosperity.
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 3330

I am the second child born to my parents. We are respectively 4 members in our family, me my older brother and my parents.
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 4289

We have built a very special relationship with my mom, she is a great supporter for me which despite any circumstance in which it may be to be primary is for me to be fulfilled and happy. I am a child who grew up with a lot of care, love and dedication and because my parents are very busy people, they have always created the space to be near us and to be maximally dedicated to me and my brother. I can I consider myself a little narcissistic person, but this always in its positive connotation, since I want to be in an progression and eloquent improvement of myself, I always seek the best and not only for me personally but for any other person who may or may not be part of my social circle. Being a very empathetic person, everything that happens around me affects me immediately and for me, for this I have chosen to be a little selective in the people I allow to be close to me in society.
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 5270
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 6220

The self-confidence I have has helped me a lot to achieve everything so far.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:19 pm

Eugena Lushaj, 22 , Shkodër
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 1470
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:28 pm

Evi Mera, 19 , Dibër
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 2365

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:31 pm

Megi Gjonçe, 18 , Fier
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 5272
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:33 pm

Dejsi Demaj, 20, Vlorë
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 6221
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:34 pm

Artiola Tragaj, 26 , Vlorë
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 7181
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:36 pm

Jona Nikolli, 19 , Rrëshen
Road to Miss Universe ALBANIA 2021 9122
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next