PAGEANT-MANIA
If Vietnam Won the World Cup, they wouldn't be as happy as They Won Beauty Pageants 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
If Vietnam Won the World Cup, they wouldn't be as happy as They Won Beauty Pageants 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Vietnam Won the World Cup, they wouldn't be as happy as They Won Beauty Pageants

2 posters

Go down

If Vietnam Won the World Cup, they wouldn't be as happy as They Won Beauty Pageants Empty If Vietnam Won the World Cup, they wouldn't be as happy as They Won Beauty Pageants

Post  serdarturkey Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:27 pm

Vietnam Wins Miss Grand International 2021 Contest  It was very strange to me that the people of Vietnam took to the streets from their social media account to welcome the girl who was chosen as the Miss Universe in the beauty contest with a ceremony.  I have never seen such a thing in my life, while South Asians welcome the beauties of the universe, they are treated with respect like football players who brought the World Cup to their country. 
 The interesting thing is that if Vietnam won the World Cup in Football, maybe they wouldn't be so happy. 
 In My Country Turkey, if a woman won the World Beauty pageant, no one would care, so no one would go out to the streets and celebrate.
 I couldn't believe my eyes Vietnam is a very different interesting country Smile   Very Happy Very HappyIf Vietnam Won the World Cup, they wouldn't be as happy as They Won Beauty Pageants Adsz10
serdarturkey
serdarturkey

Number of posts : 22
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe, Miss World, Mis
Favourite Miss : The Miss Globe 2021, Miss Turkey - Melike Bali
Registration date : 2022-01-05
Male

https://vk.com/id183116705

Back to top Go down

If Vietnam Won the World Cup, they wouldn't be as happy as They Won Beauty Pageants Empty Re: If Vietnam Won the World Cup, they wouldn't be as happy as They Won Beauty Pageants

Post  Sammul Doan Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:09 am

Thanks for your post. We Vietnamese really love beauty pageants. Especially, this is the first time of our winning Grand Slam title. Last night was a very meaningful ceremony for us. This is called a Vietnamese spirit. Hopefully you will visit Vietnam a day not far away.

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1127
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza
Registration date : 2012-06-17
Male

serdarturkey likes this post

Back to top Go down

If Vietnam Won the World Cup, they wouldn't be as happy as They Won Beauty Pageants Empty Re: If Vietnam Won the World Cup, they wouldn't be as happy as They Won Beauty Pageants

Post  serdarturkey Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:23 pm

Usually South Asian Countries are very interested in beauty pageants Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, These countries also rejoice as if the beauty contests have become a national issue, as if they have won the World Cup.  The girls who take first place in the competitions are greeted with a state ceremony. I found it very funny and interesting.  Even if a woman wins the world beauty pageant in Turkey, there is not a lot of interest, of course there is a group of people who are very little interested in the beauty pageant.  However, in my country, there is never a ceremony, the people laugh and laugh Smile

Beauty contests have never attracted much attention in my country. Even in the Miss World contest, there weren't even 1000 intelligent people watching the contest live on social media.  Turkey is a Muslim country, the women in beauty pageants wearing bikinis and wearing styles that are not suitable for their culture are not welcomed by most of the society.
serdarturkey
serdarturkey

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  serdarturkey Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:28 pm

Beauty contests have never attracted much attention in my country. Even in the Miss World contest, there weren't even 1000 intelligent people watching the contest live on social media.  Turkey is a Muslim country, the women in beauty pageants wearing bikinis and wearing styles that are not suitable for their culture are not welcomed by most of the society.
serdarturkey
serdarturkey

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down