PAGEANT-MANIA
ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won 1113


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won

+8
dayana mendoza
Emilie
triniusacutie
Lucky
bestman
EternasMisses
Del
Tidus
12 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won Empty ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won

Post  Tidus Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:39 am


_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won Empty Re: ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won

Post  Del Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:37 pm

Wow!!! Some of my early favs:

ILHA DE SANTA CATARINA Elisa Hoeppers
ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won 011lh9

ACRE Heloísa Beraldo
ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won 002ck9

PENEDOS DE SÃO PEDRO E SÃO PAULO Harumi Onomiche
ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won 025me3

pics from www.hectorjoaquin.com

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
Del
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8213
Age : 45
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won Empty Re: ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won

Post  Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:40 pm

These girls look 100 times better than the ones that are competing for Miss Brazil Universe.. Surprised

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won Empty Re: ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won

Post  Del Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:01 pm

I just read on the Miss Mundo Brazil website that Acre has been replaced by Karine Osório. Sorry, I still have the wrong girl in my list Embarassed

ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won Acre

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
Del
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8213
Age : 45
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won Empty Re: ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won

Post  Tidus Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:03 pm

Del wrote:I just read on the Miss Mundo Brazil website that Acre has been replaced by Karine Osório. Sorry, I still have the wrong girl in my list Embarassed

ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won Acre

THAT IS WHAT I HET TOO. MAYBE DESS CAN MAKE A BETTER TRANSLATION AND TELL US IF WE ARE RIGHT.

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won Empty Re: ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won

Post  Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:14 pm

TIDUS wrote:
Del wrote:I just read on the Miss Mundo Brazil website that Acre has been replaced by Karine Osório. Sorry, I still have the wrong girl in my list Embarassed

ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won Acre

THAT IS WHAT I HET TOO. MAYBE DESS CAN MAKE A BETTER TRANSLATION AND TELL US IF WE ARE RIGHT.
I'll check and try to translate, but remember they speak Portuguese not Spanish. I'll check... Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won Empty Re: ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won

Post  Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:17 pm

Dess wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Del wrote:I just read on the Miss Mundo Brazil website that Acre has been replaced by Karine Osório. Sorry, I still have the wrong girl in my list Embarassed

ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won Acre

THAT IS WHAT I HET TOO. MAYBE DESS CAN MAKE A BETTER TRANSLATION AND TELL US IF WE ARE RIGHT.
I'll check and try to translate, but remember they speak Portuguese not Spanish. I'll check... Smile
Yes indeed, this girl is the new Miss Acre...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won Empty Re: ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won

Post  Tidus Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:18 pm

Dess wrote:
Dess wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Del wrote:I just read on the Miss Mundo Brazil website that Acre has been replaced by Karine Osório. Sorry, I still have the wrong girl in my list Embarassed

ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won Acre

THAT IS WHAT I HET TOO. MAYBE DESS CAN MAKE A BETTER TRANSLATION AND TELL US IF WE ARE RIGHT.
I'll check and try to translate, but remember they speak Portuguese not Spanish. I'll check... Smile
Yes indeed, this girl is the new Miss Acre...

thanks for the info Dess

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won Empty Re: ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won

Post  Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:33 pm

TIDUS wrote:
Dess wrote:
Dess wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Del wrote:I just read on the Miss Mundo Brazil website that Acre has been replaced by Karine Osório. Sorry, I still have the wrong girl in my list Embarassed

ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won Acre

THAT IS WHAT I HET TOO. MAYBE DESS CAN MAKE A BETTER TRANSLATION AND TELL US IF WE ARE RIGHT.
I'll check and try to translate, but remember they speak Portuguese not Spanish. I'll check... Smile
Yes indeed, this girl is the new Miss Acre...

thanks for the info Dess
You're welcome! Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won Empty Re: ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won

Post  EternasMisses Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:05 am

MISS SERGIPE PICS

ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won OgAAAH2xHAmh_izDSTdYA88lM8wptYuXf3SGsjRcGUsBLo9U-qpa6GEdUtjV1VWBEBSQhFC7w_rFjBX4vO00ROuV1YQAm1T1UDQQWsvTNAZXUsFyKzZ_5OGTFDi7
ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won OgAAAGBb8wFjJTYoeQznBKMuGaGt921cPqxd2R5vDkDUAB87MOJw2fsn-dnFaC4vSWyeXqkQVxfGLzbODvMS881Ooo8Am1T1UB4aWmCE5jq0JljbIhu9-CHtUEsh
ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won OgAAAEB5wHwDydeWB5K49m7uglI0MEjoJkU_TVEVyZcOzCtug6CPKOFL4l7DZozLS8VTJQTUizTxjwNkM6ygH9lD00MAm1T1UCXUk5yzjAjT26xuO-pSxfoYKpbV
ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won OgAAAOfrFPGzQF2J-cxBsmbtUGu2wnQgkbcMW0xgXav-MhTcb942fuZg_wc9GNWqXuBGECE-5vTnfHQ1aKxuWX8jDeEAm1T1UE2OXT3UMffx969RjAUY4C2Hft9N
ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won OgAAAGa2AsjANpEmSBh26WqWxvU1gChGZHiJEairGosZRQ142R0g7hbPOBdkX_L1ZxhPeeTY7LfGmYdWTznQuRZubHEAm1T1UKKcUvwFRjRHcqFU3ytuVMH5oKZX -101--
EternasMisses
EternasMisses
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 745
Age : 32
Location : Brazil
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Zana Krasniqi
Registration date : 2009-04-26
Male

http://eternasmisses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won Empty Re: ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won

Post  Tidus Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:09 am

yes yes she is a stunner eternasmisses Wink

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won Empty Re: ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won

Post  EternasMisses Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:11 am

I love this girls so much -101--

I hope she wins Razz
EternasMisses
EternasMisses
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 745
Age : 32
Location : Brazil
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Zana Krasniqi
Registration date : 2009-04-26
Male

http://eternasmisses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won Empty Re: ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won

Post  bestman Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:25 pm

EternasMisses wrote:I love this girls so much -101--

I hope she wins Razz


She is beautiful - and sexy!!
I also like Harumi from S.Pedro & S.Paulo
bestman
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 2169
Location : Oslo - Norway
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Megan Young, Nicole Faria and Rochelle Strauss.
Registration date : 2008-10-25
Male

Back to top Go down

ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won Empty Re: ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won

Post  EternasMisses Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:35 pm

bestman wrote:
EternasMisses wrote:I love this girls so much -101--

I hope she wins Razz


She is beautiful - and sexy!!
I also like Harumi from S.Pedro & S.Paulo

I love Harumi too -101--
EternasMisses
EternasMisses
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 745
Age : 32
Location : Brazil
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Zana Krasniqi
Registration date : 2009-04-26
Male

http://eternasmisses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won Empty Re: ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won

Post  Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:11 am

EternasMisses wrote:MISS SERGIPE PICS

ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won OgAAAH2xHAmh_izDSTdYA88lM8wptYuXf3SGsjRcGUsBLo9U-qpa6GEdUtjV1VWBEBSQhFC7w_rFjBX4vO00ROuV1YQAm1T1UDQQWsvTNAZXUsFyKzZ_5OGTFDi7
ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won OgAAAGBb8wFjJTYoeQznBKMuGaGt921cPqxd2R5vDkDUAB87MOJw2fsn-dnFaC4vSWyeXqkQVxfGLzbODvMS881Ooo8Am1T1UB4aWmCE5jq0JljbIhu9-CHtUEsh
ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won OgAAAEB5wHwDydeWB5K49m7uglI0MEjoJkU_TVEVyZcOzCtug6CPKOFL4l7DZozLS8VTJQTUizTxjwNkM6ygH9lD00MAm1T1UCXUk5yzjAjT26xuO-pSxfoYKpbV
ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won OgAAAOfrFPGzQF2J-cxBsmbtUGu2wnQgkbcMW0xgXav-MhTcb942fuZg_wc9GNWqXuBGECE-5vTnfHQ1aKxuWX8jDeEAm1T1UE2OXT3UMffx969RjAUY4C2Hft9N
ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won OgAAAGa2AsjANpEmSBh26WqWxvU1gChGZHiJEairGosZRQ142R0g7hbPOBdkX_L1ZxhPeeTY7LfGmYdWTznQuRZubHEAm1T1UKKcUvwFRjRHcqFU3ytuVMH5oKZX -101--
GORGEOUS Lady!!! :flower: :flower:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won Empty Re: ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won

Post  Lucky Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:58 am

S. Pedro & S. Paulo queen
Santa Catarina
Sergipe
Paraíba
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 9031
Age : 47
Location : PRAGUE
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won Empty Re: ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won

Post  Tidus Fri May 15, 2009 10:14 pm

the offical site has been updated

http://www.missmundobrasil.com.br/candidatas.htm

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won Empty Re: ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won

Post  EternasMisses Tue May 26, 2009 1:39 pm

Rest one pageant : MISS PARAÍBA Very Happy
EternasMisses
EternasMisses
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 745
Age : 32
Location : Brazil
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Zana Krasniqi
Registration date : 2009-04-26
Male

http://eternasmisses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won Empty Re: ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won

Post  Tidus Fri May 29, 2009 9:23 am

ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won 9iydt4


complete list of contestants

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won Empty Re: ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won

Post  EternasMisses Fri May 29, 2009 9:35 am

Isabel from Sergipe new pics

ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won OgAAAELruKbp8mz990HmZ6mf758sPPYpEHLx4Dqx7iZpUtDqylmBuMM2FOm6KFqxhWDhkOz_J3uhnCnrTzIICX9RAEgAm1T1UAAtGSpbUfh4QjCbkIkOKpQIotrY
ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won OgAAAOrJ0ivWoUwA-rpysxKxzhVaXwoBV4btxdAwf64STe6cYQ1MCTyh1oUdUBeQw6ZBmFQ8vmp0YPSqLp-qhbRyqNkAm1T1UEgZxuFlK1UrXYAMKbfmAVfHmLye
ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won OgAAAN5xjnD5QDBPk_HhEBmoe1rA-fykR5qFC-aoUD9d6OC-Kca5fSuiqoWD9nk97DaSWua6DHOpsLn0dEnEowy-YowAm1T1UMqI6ONAr4W0ghv87zquzjMqL2ka
ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won OgAAADxw7Pvs7T8peDq3RZZhJ6c9iXvzJnZcT7uxVtZGoFSTMjRG4VvJDrAVvi7DNeMQJ6dj72jSC5WMCb124icIe_gAm1T1UBq5F7gbhtCdOFcaHR6I7yvh6-Mn
ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won OgAAAA6Z6m4SEAw2FBlcLVb-QF4vnRfrndW4wK80Nb2pEhzwfDIEqhx7U536kzyQ7XhD5RHw4JaLJ4RiLLA5NQo6--MAm1T1UDP4oWpM65cwQKNoGNZ1sTcXnl3A
ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won OgAAAMFXpZ7l0iRgl6H-_0kMV0jMgnvCQO2ozXVdTYdHKRbdFQN34MV-tNqwaHyTmcLyVbRVK6ObtydpFfzQ4BHCJE4Am1T1UPOAxhTPrFQJirNHf1N78c7zwrks
ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won OgAAAGjHzfZSRu-oiLcteMHreCZIL7ec5ojGXCjMRFEXW5t0yhc1oLNgOclVp5kQku8idQoDtOdISneUMDhf_0bXLToAm1T1UKiq6_dChuugwYqXKJGnwxhw0_xC
EternasMisses
EternasMisses
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 745
Age : 32
Location : Brazil
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Zana Krasniqi
Registration date : 2009-04-26
Male

http://eternasmisses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won Empty Re: ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won

Post  Lucky Fri May 29, 2009 10:18 am

Isabel is really beutiful. If she will win, will have a big chance to succeed on Miss World IMO Smile
But don´t forget, it´s really hard to go over Julia´s favourite Angola (if we are talking about black beauties) Laughing Laughing Laughing
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 9031
Age : 47
Location : PRAGUE
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won Empty Re: ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won

Post  triniusacutie Sat May 30, 2009 4:06 pm

EternasMisses wrote:Isabel from Sergipe new pics

ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won OgAAAELruKbp8mz990HmZ6mf758sPPYpEHLx4Dqx7iZpUtDqylmBuMM2FOm6KFqxhWDhkOz_J3uhnCnrTzIICX9RAEgAm1T1UAAtGSpbUfh4QjCbkIkOKpQIotrY
ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won OgAAAOrJ0ivWoUwA-rpysxKxzhVaXwoBV4btxdAwf64STe6cYQ1MCTyh1oUdUBeQw6ZBmFQ8vmp0YPSqLp-qhbRyqNkAm1T1UEgZxuFlK1UrXYAMKbfmAVfHmLye
ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won OgAAAN5xjnD5QDBPk_HhEBmoe1rA-fykR5qFC-aoUD9d6OC-Kca5fSuiqoWD9nk97DaSWua6DHOpsLn0dEnEowy-YowAm1T1UMqI6ONAr4W0ghv87zquzjMqL2ka
ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won OgAAADxw7Pvs7T8peDq3RZZhJ6c9iXvzJnZcT7uxVtZGoFSTMjRG4VvJDrAVvi7DNeMQJ6dj72jSC5WMCb124icIe_gAm1T1UBq5F7gbhtCdOFcaHR6I7yvh6-Mn
ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won OgAAAA6Z6m4SEAw2FBlcLVb-QF4vnRfrndW4wK80Nb2pEhzwfDIEqhx7U536kzyQ7XhD5RHw4JaLJ4RiLLA5NQo6--MAm1T1UDP4oWpM65cwQKNoGNZ1sTcXnl3A
ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won OgAAAMFXpZ7l0iRgl6H-_0kMV0jMgnvCQO2ozXVdTYdHKRbdFQN34MV-tNqwaHyTmcLyVbRVK6ObtydpFfzQ4BHCJE4Am1T1UPOAxhTPrFQJirNHf1N78c7zwrks
ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won OgAAAGjHzfZSRu-oiLcteMHreCZIL7ec5ojGXCjMRFEXW5t0yhc1oLNgOclVp5kQku8idQoDtOdISneUMDhf_0bXLToAm1T1UKiq6_dChuugwYqXKJGnwxhw0_xC
she is my fav for the crown
triniusacutie
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1128
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won Empty Re: ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won

Post  Emilie Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:08 pm

Yes, That's why I started to watch beauty pageants :-gtgdgtg-:
Emilie
Emilie
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1143
Age : 46
Location : Hungary
Registration date : 2009-02-22
Female

Back to top Go down

ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won Empty Re: ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won

Post  triniusacutie Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:33 pm

on every board i visit isabel seems to be a favored the most for miss brazil world
triniusacutie
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1128
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won Empty Re: ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won

Post  EternasMisses Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:48 am

NEW MISS CEARÁ WORLD - THALITA ANDRADE


Last edited by EternasMisses on Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
EternasMisses
EternasMisses
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 745
Age : 32
Location : Brazil
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Zana Krasniqi
Registration date : 2009-04-26
Male

http://eternasmisses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won Empty Re: ROAD MISS BRAZIL MUNDO 2009 - Roraima won

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum