PAGEANT-MANIA
The real Mister International Pageant? 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
The real Mister International Pageant? 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The real Mister International Pageant?

Go down

The real Mister International Pageant? Empty The real Mister International Pageant?

Post  bonner Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:20 am

Statement from Pradit Pradinunt, President of Mister International Organization

Today, I am grateful to finally announce that Thailand Criminal Court has finally dismissed the case over claims of Philippine-based Mr. Manuel Deldio. The case was for "false claim about the new management of MISTER INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION".

Last July 3, 2023, Mr. Deldio sued me for the said matter but the court asked both parties to make arrangement and to negotiate. With all the legal documents I have in my possession coming from Singapore, I wanted to start the proceedings but Mr. Deldio requested the hearing to be postponed until September 25, 2023 citing that they will bring the proper documents and evidences to prove he is the rightful owner of MISTER INTERNATIONAL and admin of social media accounts of the pageant such as Facebook and Instagram pages.

Today, September 25, 2023, the Thailand Criminal Court decided to dismissed the case after Mr. Deldio did not present himself in court with all legal documents. His lawyer requested for another postponement saying that the documents was not yet with him and that Mr. Deldio is busy. The court finally decided NOT TO ALLOW another postponement.

The Thailand Criminal Court also cited that Mr. Deldio did not presented any evidences to prove that I falsely claim to be the owner of MISTER INTERNATIONAL, thus accepting ALL my legal documents as the sole documents presented.

In light with this developments, I would like to show my gratitude to all my supporters around the world for their continuous trust to the brand of MISTER INTERNATIONAL most especially to the stakeholders and National Directors of MISTER INTERNATIONAL, majority of whom coming from the original ND's of our beloved former President Mr. Alan Sim who entrusted their support and brand to us.

We, at the MISTER INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION will continue what Mr. Alan Sim has started since 2006 and will vow to take care of his legacy. The friendship and teamwork we had since the beginning will continue together with his long-time friends and colleagues MR. RICKY JUNG HOON JUN , MR. NICHOLO PAULO VENTURA and MR. ANTHONY SANTANA

LONG LIVE, MISTER INTERNATIONAL!

MR. PRADIT PRADINUNT
President, MISTER INTERNATIONAL
The real Mister International Pageant? Fb_i4473

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 115345
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

The real Mister International Pageant? Empty Re: The real Mister International Pageant?

Post  bonner Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:21 am

A Philippine version will be held soon.

Due to the rival, MI is already downgraded for me.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 115345
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down