PAGEANT-MANIA
My Country Turkey Deserved to be in the Top 12 in the Miss World Contest, but I Think There Was No Fair Jury Selection 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
My Country Turkey Deserved to be in the Top 12 in the Miss World Contest, but I Think There Was No Fair Jury Selection 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Country Turkey Deserved to be in the Top 12 in the Miss World Contest, but I Think There Was No Fair Jury Selection

2 posters

Go down

My Country Turkey Deserved to be in the Top 12 in the Miss World Contest, but I Think There Was No Fair Jury Selection Empty My Country Turkey Deserved to be in the Top 12 in the Miss World Contest, but I Think There Was No Fair Jury Selection

Post  serdarturkey Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:24 pm

Nursena Say from Turkey Participated in the Miss World Contest  My country performed very well in the competition, a lot of work was done a year before the competition final, and it made a name for itself, especially in social responsibility projects.  Miss Turkey Nursena was ranked high on the lists by many fans and bloggers before the contest finale.  On the night of the competition final, our candidate was not selected in the top 12 and this was a great injustice. These elections in the Miss World Competition saddened us all   The host country, India, and the country that owns the Competition Organization, England, were in the top 12. Additionally, some countries that were not shown as favorites in the elections and did not make any effort were in the top 40, along with Turkey. This is the biggest injustice done to our country.  Turkey fully deserved to be in the top 12, we could have gotten a better ranking. Our candidate Nursena Say reacted to the result of the Competition on her Social Media account after the Competition Final.  Crying or Very sad

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4aCSkSIBqu/?img_index=1 My Country Turkey Deserved to be in the Top 12 in the Miss World Contest, but I Think There Was No Fair Jury Selection Ekran_10
serdarturkey
serdarturkey

Number of posts : 23
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe, Miss World, Mis
Favourite Miss : The Miss Globe 2021, Miss Turkey - Melike Bali
Registration date : 2022-01-05
Male

https://vk.com/id183116705

Back to top Go down

My Country Turkey Deserved to be in the Top 12 in the Miss World Contest, but I Think There Was No Fair Jury Selection Empty Re: My Country Turkey Deserved to be in the Top 12 in the Miss World Contest, but I Think There Was No Fair Jury Selection

Post  bonner Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:29 am

Unfortunately, with the continental thing, it would be harder to place in the Top.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 115174
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down