PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Empty Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024

Post  bonner Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:31 pm

Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024
Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Bone5872
Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Bone5871

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 115275
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Empty Re: Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024

Post  bonner Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:32 pm

Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Bone5873
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:09 pm

Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12708
Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12709
My name is Ruvimbo Tafadzwa Njomboro, I am 20 years old.
I am a proud Zimbabwean born in Hwange and currently living in Harare.
I am a student at the University of Zimbabwe studying computational economics in my first year.I am a peagant model also aspiring to be a runway and fashion model and I have just begun my modeling journ and i hope my experience will be great. In addition to modeling, I love cricket and volleyball and other sports generally. I am also a part of a charity organisation named Forrest Foundation. My interests are religion and I am a family oriented person. I believe that the world should be a safe place for everyone especially those in the arts industry be it models, or actors. And because of the rapid rise in human trafficking I stand to advocate for these vulnerable members in the society.

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:10 pm

Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12711
Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12710
My name is Leanet Chengetai Mupungu 23years of age born and bread in Bulawayo . I’m currently working at Lynova Marketing as a Sale and Marketing Consultant
My advocacy focuses on Mental health and all the factors that contribute to it such as drug abuse , depression, emotional, physical and sexual abuse

As a young woman who is a survivor of depression and anxiety ,I am hoping to be the help and change I wish I had gotten
I’m eager to learn and grow with the help of the MUZ community

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:11 pm

Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12712
Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12713
I’m Victoria, 22 years old and currently pursuing my law degree in England, on a path towards becoming a commercial lawyer. My journey began after leaving Bulawayo, my beloved hometown in Zimbabwe. Aside from law, I find joy in equestrianism and have a deep appreciation for the arts, Formula One and fitness. I also have an insatiable curiosity, leading me to explore learning the harp, tufting, skiing and Japanese. Representing my homeland, the place that molded me, on the global platform of Miss Universe would be an honour. My goal is to persist in advocating for the rescue of girls from perilous circumstances, drawing from my experience at Girl Up, a United Nations Foundation. This includes combating issues such as child marriages and female based violence by offering them access to education and opportunities that empower them to shape their own destinies.

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:12 pm

Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12714
Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12715

My name is Mirirai Natasha Chinyanganya, aged 19. I was born on the 3rd of January 2005 in a small town called Kambuzuma in Harare .

I come from Madziva , and I’m proud to be Korekore .

I’m going to be representing MASH CENTRAL (BINDURA) .

I’m an Musical artist and instrumentalist ,based on Accostic lead guitar and Mbira ( nyunganyanga) .I’m also a student, studying Musicology at Musical crossroads In Belvedere Harare .

I inspire our youths musicaly expecialy Our Youths of our time , they are abusing drugs. So I Empower them that there is better future than destroyed your well being ,

I come from a Christian family of 6, Currently located In a small Ghetto in Harare

The musical journey started 4 years ago
High school ( Mabelreign Girls high) ,I also play Basketball as my hobby.

Despite loving music and instruments , I want to empower Youths through my art .
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:19 pm

Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12717
Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12716

My name is Shelly Bent, I am 30 years old.
I am a proud Zimbabwean, born and raised between Chinoyi and Harare and I am representing Harare.

Ive come from a very humble background and was never given anything on a silver platter. My family has always worked hard to keep our heads above water.

At 16 years old, I completed my O levels while pregnant with my son. This gave me a jump start to adulthood and the real world, where being a single mother had its own difficulties.

My dream was always to be in fashion and to model in pageants and be on an international stage. That changed quickly by becoming an young mother.

In 2018 I lost my second son, born premature, he was with us for a very short time but he has forever impacted our lives.

I have always had to fight and work hard for what I want and that has given me dedication and discipline. I chose to go back to college in 2019 to pursue higher education and to improve my life.

I am proud to say that I am now a qualified therapist and after having my 3rd born 2022 I become the founder of Life In Balmce ZW, a business for all things beauty, health and wellness.

I empower others and pass my passion and knowledge on by training them further in beauty treatments and stand as a lifestyle coach as I know what it means when people say hard work pays off and that nothing worth fighting for comes easy.

I am Advocating for mental health (depression, suicide & drug induced psychosis) and substance abuse, as this is close to home for me. I have the desire to make a stand for this ‘pandemic’ that is taking over and affecting our next generation and their family’s.
I have first hand experience on not knowing who or where to turn to that is affordable or reliable.

It’s time for a strong mother to stand to save our next generation and families.
To make our Zimbabwe stronger!

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:20 pm

Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12719
Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12718

Hello Universe my name is Wendy Ndlovu, A 24year old student representing the heart and soul of Bulawayo. Im currently residing in Warsaw Poland doing my bachelor’s in international business management.
I am Committed to breaking barriers and inspiring change, Passionate about empowering women and I’m committed to raising awareness for mental health with empathy and determination, I aim to destigmatize mental illness and promote self-care and support.
With unwavering determination, I aim to leave an unforgettable impression and inspire women worldwide to embrace their strength and beauty.
Thank you

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:22 pm

Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12720
Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12721
Hello Universe, my name is Anaam Suleman and the name is from Arabic origin and means a gift from God, i am 22 years old, i was born and raised in the beautiful and vibrant city of Harare. I am a first year undergraduate veterinary student at the University of zimbabwe.

Some of my hobbies include swimming, horse riding and reading, I am also on a journey of becoming and energy healing practitioner soon.

My advocacy is to fight for the humane treatment of animals and the prevention of animal cruelty, I find peace in my faith and through prayer, i believe in putting God first in every battle and challenge you face in life. And I believe that we were all created by God and we should treat each other and animals with kindness as they are sentient beings too just like us and we should be the voice of those who can’t speak for themselves.

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:25 pm

Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12722
Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12723
My name is Monalisa Kandava and I’m 24 years old. I was raised in a small town Chinhoyi but currently lives in Bulawayo and I will be representing my town Chinhoyi. I currently work at Golden Globe as a marketing administrator.
My advocacy focuses on mental health mainly in boy child. After a deep social survey, I found that almost on a daily basis 7 out of 10 commits suicide and they have been neglected by the society for quite a long time leading to them hurting themselves.
I have a strong passion for continuous learning and personal growth and thus I have achieved a degree in Risk management and insurance. Through my hard work I have achieved a lot including being an Edgar’s model. I’m a cat lover and love watching movies, exploring around the environment that surrounds me, especially nature.

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:26 pm

Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12724
Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12725
I’m Julie Kennedy, a 28-year-old digital strategist, mental health advocate, and local travel influencer from Harare. As an avid content creator, I use my platform to transport my audience to iconic landmarks and hidden gems, inviting them to experience the beauty of Zimbabwe.

While navigating my own mental health challenges, I’ve witnessed the silent struggles many face in our communities. With Zimbabwe’s high unemployment rate and the growing issue of substance abuse, the need for support is greater than ever. I’m committed to breaking this silence, and facilitating the creation of safe spaces where young Zimbabweans can seek help and find support.

If we can reach one, we can teach one, and life improves for us all.

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:27 pm

Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12726
Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12727
Hie universe my name is Lerato Ivy masocha. I am a 22 model and a student studying towards a degree in transport and logistics management. I am currently doing my industrial attachment at Masvingo city council. I was born and raised in Masvingo and will be representing the city of masvingo. My mission is to reduce cyber bullying . This a problem that is being neglected and has resulted in increased suicidal cases and mental health problems. I love meeting new people and am always willing to learn new things.
Thank you.

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:28 pm

Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12728
Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12729
Hellooo universe! I am Letwin Tatenda Chinomona 29 from Harare Zimbabwe, I hold an Honours degree in International Law , with an interest in human rights law. Currently I run my own digital advertising consulting firm , a professional model in Shanghai China and about to pursue an MBA.

I am very passionate about the alleviation of poverty through the fulfillment of children’s right to education as well as sustainable means of income generation specifically Agriculture. In 2023 i launched the Gracehill organization in Mutamba where we currently provide accessible affordable as well as free education to close to 60 children in our program and consecutively run a campaign called build your own table in Mutoko district , focusing on farming to fund our program as well as teach agriculture as a sustainable income source to eradicate poverty.

I would like to describe myself as a lively person who loves a good laugh and has a good sense of humor but I might be biased!

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:29 pm

Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12730
Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12731
From a small village called Mhondoro in Mashonaland West province, l am Pauline Marere a 29 year old Electrical Engineer specializing in power systems and I’m currently pursuing a 2nd degree at the University of Zimbabwe in pursuit of a dream to become a maxillofacial surgeon in the near future. I am an award winning pageant model, a philanthropist, a brand influencer and the founder of gratitude Cleft movement.
Every 3 minutes a baby is born with a cleft and children with untreated clefts face physical challenges such as breathing, feeding, speaking , hearing and death. Cleft treatment can alleviate these challenges ultimately enabling them to thrive hence l partnered with the Global cleft and cranio foundation, Smile train, Sally Mugabe Children’s Hospital and the Shumiro Sarah Magandi Trust hospital and we work towards providing free cleft surgeries every month to babies and adults with clefts as well as offer psychological support to cleft mothers who face rejection and depression after giving birth.
In partnership with the Ministry of Health and being inspired by SDG #9 and SDG #3 which motivates us to foster innovation as well as good health and well being Im working towards producing the first cleft shop in Zimbabwe where l will be locally producing necessary cleft equipment in order to leased the burden for cleft parents .

My hobbies are reading and dancing.

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:31 pm

Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12732
Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12733
I am Dominique Middlemas, aged 25. I was born and raised in Harare. I am a proud natural hair enthusiast.
I have been an entrepreneur since I was 11 years old, taking the risk to start my own jewellery company in order to contribute funding my schooling in South Africa. In 2017, I started my second company, where I make Fondant Figurines for cakes.

I advocate for the prevention of littering and illegal waste disposal in Zimbabwe. Studies show that litter can be decreased by 50% or more through educational campaigns. I stand for te 5R’s - Rethink, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, and Respect. I recently started an organisation called “Cleaner Nation,” where we gather individuals once a month and sometimes weekly in order to clear garbage waste wrongfully disposed in our streets. I believe that together, we can create a cleaner Zimbabwe contributing to better health.

Fun fact about me is that I love Sunflowers so much that I believe I am one.

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:32 pm

Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12734
Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12735
Makadini Mhuri ye Zimbabwe/Salibonani bantu base Zimbabwe. I am Adina Pullen, age 22, I am a Beauty Therapist representing The City of Kings and Queens (Bulawayo). In addition to my role as a beauty therapist, I have a passion for culinary arts, finding solace and connection through yoga, exploring the world through travel, and capturing moments through photography. Despite my serene demeanor, I have a hidden talent for humor that often brightens the day of those around me. I am deeply committed to empowering the youth of Zimbabwe, recognizing the potential of our educated population amidst limited opportunities. With the Miss Universe platform, I aspire to sow seeds of hope and empowerment among those who feel despondent, aiming to foster positive change in our community.

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:33 pm

Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12736
Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12737
Hello Universe, my name is Seraphim Gumbura and i am 24years old. I’m born and bred from Harare and by profession am a pharmacist,having graduated from the university of Zimbabwe.I have always been passionate about the STEM program(science, technology,engineering and mathematics). My advocacy is for women in stem ,to encourage them to take up these so called difficult fields and conquer them. I also do believe in the male child and overall career guidance to the youth. I enjoy reading and spending time with my family,because i believe in the power of strong family bonds as no man is an island .

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:36 pm

Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12739
Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12738
I am Nozinhle E Gumede and I was born and raised in the beautiful City of Kings and Queens Bulawayo. I’m 21 years of age and I’m a trained Climate Diplomat for Zimbabwe. I am also the Founder of Mainah Trust which was named after my late grandmother, who instilled in me the love for the community and our environment.I have been an advocate for Climate Change for over 5 years, working with local and international youth led organizations to raise awareness about the climate crisis and empowering disadvantaged communities affected by the effects of climate change. I have been the voice for marginalized communities in the past 2 United Nations conference of climate change representing our beautiful country Zimbabwe. I’m advocating for women inclusion in environment and climate action. My organization strives to empower women in communities that are most affected by climate change.. My favorite hobbies are reading, singing and learning new languages. I plan to use the title to make an even greater impact by empowering girls, no matter which social class they belong to and making them realize the power in them.

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:37 pm

Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12740
Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12741
My name is chipo Ben, aged 21, pursuing a degree in statistics and financial mathematics at Bindura University. I am currently in my 3rd year attached at CBZ. I was born and raised in Warren Park D, so I am representing Harare.

Am advocating for financial literacy and environment conversation.I believe in not just beauty but BEAUTY WITH BRAINS

Am a professional Baker, cbz soccer player, and l love expressing myself through singing.Also, l am a trainer of women’s self-promotion movement

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:45 pm

Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12742
Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12743
I’m Lisa Sibanda, 31 years old and representing the vibrant city of Chitungwiza. I’m an attorney by profession.

Raised by powerful women, I embody Zimbabwean resilience, determination, and the unwavering spirit of hard work. This spirit ignited my passion for justice, drawing me to law so I could champion the rights of women and children.

I’m not just a lawyer; I’m an action-taker. I founded Face the Lion Foundation to empower women, fight for their rights, and break the silence on gender-based violence. As Miss Universe Zimbabwe, I will be a global agent of change – igniting transformation in Zimbabwe and throughout our world.

Beyond my advocacy, I find strength in the brushstrokes of painting and the strategic moves of a chess game.

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:47 pm

Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12745
Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12744

Hello Universe. My name is Tanyaradzwa Muparutsa , I am a 25 year old lady from Harare who graduated at the University of Idaho with a bachelor’s degree in medical sciences and currently practicing as medical student at Southwestern Medical University in Dallas , Texas. I’m presently based in Zimbabwe carrying out a research in the poor communities for my studies.

In line with SDG number 3, I advocate for the improvement of the health system mainly focusing on breast cancer and cervical cancer, therefore I have taken it upon myself to ensure that every woman gets access to life saving screenings and treatment.

I am a fun loving person, I enjoy skydiving, polo , kayaking and horse riding. Furthermore I am passionate about educational research, I have published an article about the use of Chinese and African Traditional Medicine in cervical and breast cancer treatment and wrote another article that explores the use of genetic bio markers in screening for various cancer types.

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:48 pm

Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12746
Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12747
Hello Universe my name is Munashe Kamchilala. Am 23 years old, currently staying in Goromonzi but originally from Mutare. Am studying clothing and designing at Harare polytechnic. I believe in beauty not only on the outside but also on the inside. I choose clothing and designing because getting to wear clothes that l adore increases my safe insurance and confidence. For my advocacy I would like to fight over early child marriages, educating young women that they are the writer of their own story well God is the director and life is what you make it. I would like to raise awareness of volunteering to help the less fortunate. We all have things we do not need that someone needs even more, so why not give.

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:49 pm

Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12748
Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12749
I am Sakhile Zibusiso Dube and I am 27years old,representing Bulawayo.
I am currently studying Fashion Designing and Styling at the Milan School of Fashion in Italy. I am also a fashion model and a fashion enthusiast.In addition, I have been honored to represent my beloved country,Zimbabwe, in top international pageant competitions such as Miss Earth in 2022 and miss Supranational in 2023, where i emerged as the best candidate from Africa in both competitions. I enjoy travelling and exploring different cultures around the world.During my spare time you will find me sewing or reading books,always seeking for new inspiration.
Today i stand as an advocate for the promotion of equal educational opportunities for orphans and vulnerable children.In 2021 I started a non-profit organisation called The Zibusiso Foundation with the aim to empower orphans through mentorship programs and vocational skills developement.I believe that education is the key to ending the world’s orphan crisis. A challenging start in life should not prevent any child to achieve their dreams.

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:58 pm

Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12750
Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12751

Hello Universe! I’m Lompopoma Khumalo, a 25-year-old proud Nguni woman from The City of Kings.

As an aspiring Chartered Accountant, fitness enthusiast, and model, I embody a multifaceted passion for life.

I enjoy lifting very heavy weights and engaging in deep, meaningful and lifechanging conversations. I live by the mantra Decide! Because I believe that the manifestation of any desired outcome is always one decision away.

I advocate against adolescent pregnancy because each time a child has a child, poverty aggravates, and girl child potential is lost.
I was born to empower women to be fearless and boundless in order for them to grow spiritually, mentally, academically, financially, physically, and emotionally as they gain relevance on a global scale.
I’m dedicated to inspiring, motivating, and encouraging women to contribute positively to their communities and shine in all aspects of life.
Born to make a difference, I strive to be a beacon of hope and support for women in Zimbabwe, Africa and the world at large.

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:00 pm

Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12752
Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 Ins12753

My name is Jessie Marisa, a 27 year old Registrar and devoted leader with a burning passion for life from Harare. I hold a Bachelor of Business Science. My hobbies are a reflection of my diverse interests, from expanding my knowledge through reading, outwitting opponents in a game of chess and pursuing a healthy lifestyle at the gym.

With my personal motto “A vision without action is a daydream”, I founded Click2gether, a unprofitable organization dedicated to bridging the digital divide in Zimbabwe by providing access to technology, digital literacy training and online resources to technologically marginalized communities.

Embracing these experiences has molded me into a well-rounded individual, and I am eager to continue growing and making an impact in the world.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next