PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss Universe Curacao 2024 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss Universe Curacao 2024 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss Universe Curacao 2024

Go down

Miss Universe Curacao 2024 Empty Miss Universe Curacao 2024

Post  bonner Wed May 22, 2024 4:54 pm

Miss Universe Curacao 2024
Miss Universe Curacao 2024 Snapi495
Miss Universe Curacao 2024 Snapi494
Finals May 25
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 119908
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Universe Curacao 2024 Empty Re: Miss Universe Curacao 2024

Post  bonner Wed May 22, 2024 4:57 pm

(#1) Ryanne Busropan @ryanne.vicky
Miss Universe Curacao 2024 Snapi496

I stand before you, filled with #excitement and #gratitude to be part of this unforgettable experience. My name is Ryanne Busropan, and I am 29 years old, and I was born and raised on this beautiful island, we call #Curaçao. My journey to this stage is to be of great inspiration for everyone. I want to inspire anyone who has a dream, a goal or something they would like to achieve. Everything is possible if you really #believe in yourself. You are the greatest project you will ever work on. I believe that #Beauty comes from within and radiates outward.

My goal during #MissCuraçao2024 goes beyond winning a crown; it is to be a voice for those who have no voice, to inspire and be inspired.
To be the girl who chose to go for everything she has set herself to go for.

Last edited by bonner on Wed May 22, 2024 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Wed May 22, 2024 4:57 pm

(#2) Tiara Sluis @tiarasluis
Miss Universe Curacao 2024 Snapi497

I'm 24 years old and I'm currently studying Applied #Psychology at the University of Curaçao @uocuracao.

My hobbies are #singing, #dancing, #fashion, #sports and learning languages of which I speak about 7, to name a few, #Korean and #Portuguese. In my free time I find solace at the beach, where the sun and ocean ground me. I believe that authentic beauty shines when you embrace yourself fully, and that includes taking care of your mental health. That is why I am standing here before you all, advocating for the importance of self-love, mental wellness, and embracing one's true self.

I am incredibly excited to showcase my talents, share my story, and connect with you all. Thank you for your support and let us embark on this extraordinary journey together.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Wed May 22, 2024 4:59 pm

(#3) Shahaira Osepa @shahaira.osepa

Miss Universe Curacao 2024 Snapi498

From the sun kiss shores of #Curaçao, my name is Shahaira Osepa - I am a 23-year-old spirited daughter of this beautiful island Curaçao, From the #rhythmic beats of #Willemstad to the tranquil #beaches, I am striving to be a reflection of our culture's liveliness. Beyond the glimmering seas, my passion lies in empowering woman, to see their potential and to overcome traumas. As I stand here, I am not just a contestant; I am an advocate, a dreamer, and a symbol of the #strength that defines us. I am ready to shine and make our island proud. Join me on this transformative journey as we celebrate the #beauty, resilience, and promise that is #Miss #Curaçao.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Wed May 22, 2024 5:00 pm

(#4) Kimberly de Boer @kimberlydbp

Miss Universe Curacao 2024 Snapi499

We are all A blank canvas in our journey that we create to become the next #MissUniverseCuraçao. 10 #beautiful and #intelligent women creating the art of life in their own unique way. With hard work and determination, we will achieve a piece of our painting and as a community on this Island we call home, we can overcome challenges.

I'm a proud participant for the Miss curaçao 2024. My name is Kimberly de Boer, I'm 18 years old and together we WILL #shine the tropical colors of #Curaçao.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Wed May 22, 2024 5:00 pm

(#5) Milayne Simon @startingat31

Miss Universe Curacao 2024 Snapi500

Like @rbonneynola once said: "it's not yesterday, it's not tomorrow, the time is now!" I am Milayne Simon, I am 32 years old. I am #driven, #assertive and #humble. Qualities that have helped me connect with beautiful souls and beautiful people throughout my lifetime.

My passion is to #travel the world and discover the beauty that unites us all. However, as a candidate for Miss Universe Curaçao 2024, my mission is to let my story travel the universe, connecting in the power of #unity, #growth, and resilience. I aspire to be more than a titleholder; I aspire to be a storyteller. Because I believe that if my story becomes our story, our collective dreams will reach the stars.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Wed May 22, 2024 5:02 pm

(#6) Jesmey Zink Angelista @jesmey.za

Miss Universe Curacao 2024 Snapi501

As the reigning Harvest Parade Queen and Carnival Queen of my beloved island, #Curaçao, I am humbled, nurtured, and encouraged by the urging call from my devoted community for me to join the Miss Universe Curaçao pageant. With countless hearts aligning to manifest this opportunity for me, I'm convinced that my moment is now.

At 25 years old, born and raised in Curaçao, I embody our island's #history of #resilience. Beyond being a #queen and #model, I am a poet and published writer devoted to uplifting my #community. And Studying marketing management, I am committed to promoting Curaçao's uniqueness through my passion for our culture and mother language, #Papiamentu. As I step into this new chapter, I humbly ask for your continued support, Pueblo di Kòrsou, “boso karga kumi i kompañá mi!” For it is only through unity and perseverance that I can seize the moment, where my heart and proud voice resonate on the @MissUniverse stage in #Mexico shouting: "Jesmelys Zink Angelista, representing CURAÇAO!"
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Wed May 22, 2024 5:03 pm

(#7) Luigina Marti @luiginamarti

Miss Universe Curacao 2024 Snapi502

It's an honor for me to introduce myself and part of this amazing journey of #MissUniverseCuraçao 2024. Introducing myself to my beloved people of #Curaçao and everybody abroad who may see my introduction. My name is Luigina Marti, I'm 32 years of age and blessed with 2 precious kids. As a #mom it made to believe more in myself and a self-assure women with well-defined goals and visions to accomplish. With this platform I want to reach out to other woman to become empowered and to be proud of themself and demonstrate they can reach their life goals either together with others or alone. From this day forward, it isn't a dream anymore but a transformation from a shy girl into a confident women. Thank you!
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Wed May 22, 2024 5:04 pm

( #8 ) Saide Carvajal @i.am.saide

Miss Universe Curacao 2024 Snapi503

In the heart of the vibrant #Caribbean, amidst the azure waves and sun-kissed shores of #Curaçao, a star was born. My name is Saide Carvajal, a beacon of multicultural

richness and boundless ambition Saïde means joy in #Arabic, hints at the sparkling spirit that defines my essence. I am 34 years old and I studied International Business & Management Studies in #TheHague in #TheNetherlands. My minors were Entrepreneurship, Branding & Sustainability. My project for Miss Universe Curaçao will be #sustainability, I will be focusing on #agriculture, #recycling and
locally made products. Curaçao is a melting pot with diverse cultures,

just like me, I have different ethnicities, I am half English, my grandfather was from #StLucia one of the #British islands and my mother has #Lebanese heritage while my father comes from #Venezuela. This journey will be a tribute to my ancestors as I am a melting pot.
I consider myself a sensitive and kind person, but I am also hard working and go getter.. I have always wanted to participate in Miss Universe Curaçao, ever since I was a child as it is very much part of our culture in Venezuela and while growing up, we always used to watch @MissUniverse therefore also @MissVenezuela and of course Miss Curaçao, so being part of this journey is a dream come true.

Now I am working in the import business, I work for a retail company on the island that is we know as Building Depot, which I am proud to be a part of the team as I have always loved the company's culture, which is very local
and it reminds me of when I used to go shopping with my mother.

Finally, I am immensely proud of where I come from and that I was born on this beautiful island we call Curaçao!
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Wed May 22, 2024 5:05 pm

(#9) Liandra Lindeborg @liandralindeborg

Miss Universe Curacao 2024 Snapi504

Miss Universe 2022 @rbonneynola said it perfectly: "If it's not now, when?" Because as a #woman #age doesn't define us.
Thanks to her the door has opened for all women of different ages to compete for the title of Miss Universe. That's why I'm standing here being a voice of inspiration for all women of #Curaçao who once thought that this dream was over.

Also, I want to be an encouragement of resilience for every person who is going through grief. You may ask who this brave 35 years old woman is, well I am Liandra Lindeborg, beauty with brain and heart.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Wed May 22, 2024 5:06 pm

(#10) Aleeza van Eenennaam @aleezavaneenennaam

Miss Universe Curacao 2024 Snapi505

My name is Aleeza van Eenennaam, and I am 27 years old. It is my privilege to introduce myself as the 10th contender for the upcoming #MissUniverseCuraçao. Despite being unable to attend the official ceremony in person, I am excited to join the Miss Curaçao community. My fervent dedication to mental health, resilience, and empowerment fuels my commitment to utilize this platform to inspire and empower women and the entire #Curaçao community, aiming to overcome self-imposed limitations!
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Wed May 22, 2024 5:08 pm

Miss Universe Curacao 2024 Snapi508
Miss Universe Curacao 2024 Snapi506
Miss Universe Curacao 2024 Snapi507
Miss Universe Curacao 2024 Snapi511
Miss Universe Curacao 2024 Snapi509
Miss Universe Curacao 2024 Snapi510
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Wed May 22, 2024 5:09 pm

Miss Universe Curacao 2024 Snapi512
Miss Universe Curacao 2024 Snapi513
Miss Universe Curacao 2024 Snapi514
Miss Universe Curacao 2024 Snapi516
Miss Universe Curacao 2024 Snapi515
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sun May 26, 2024 5:39 pm

Miss Universe Curaçao 2024
Kimberly de Boer
Miss Universe Curacao 2024 Ins13951

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sun May 26, 2024 5:40 pm

Miss Universe Curacao 2024 Ins13952
Miss Universe Curacao 2024 Ins13953
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sun May 26, 2024 5:41 pm

Miss Universe Curacao 2024 Ins13954
Miss Universe Curacao 2024 Ins13955
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down