PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss Cook Islands 2009-Engara Melanie Amanda Gosselin 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss Cook Islands 2009-Engara Melanie Amanda Gosselin 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss Cook Islands 2009-Engara Melanie Amanda Gosselin

3 posters

Go down

Miss Cook Islands 2009-Engara Melanie Amanda Gosselin Empty Miss Cook Islands 2009-Engara Melanie Amanda Gosselin

Post  Tidus Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:12 pm

Miss Cook Islands 2009-Engara Melanie Amanda Gosselin 2ueo7bkMiss Cook Islands 2009-Engara Melanie Amanda Gosselin 2ii76nt

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13118
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Cook Islands 2009-Engara Melanie Amanda Gosselin Empty Re: Miss Cook Islands 2009-Engara Melanie Amanda Gosselin

Post  Canuck1986 Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:37 pm

Beautiful girl. I like her :-)

Canuck1986
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1165
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Natalie Glebova, Jennifer Hawkins
Registration date : 2009-04-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Cook Islands 2009-Engara Melanie Amanda Gosselin Empty Re: Miss Cook Islands 2009-Engara Melanie Amanda Gosselin

Post  Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:51 pm

Why they do not send girls like this one to MU? Question Question Question

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck1986 Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:52 pm

Dess wrote:Why they do not send girls like this one to MU? Question Question Question

Maybe because of the expensive franchise fees. She is definitely MU material tho. Beautiful girl. Hopefully she won't be wasted in Miss Earth like so many other stunners.

Canuck1986
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:13 pm

Canuck1986 wrote:
Dess wrote:Why they do not send girls like this one to MU? Question Question Question

Maybe because of the expensive franchise fees. She is definitely MU material tho. Beautiful girl. Hopefully she won't be wasted in Miss Earth like so many other stunners.
Indeed she is beautiful and definitely a MU material, the bunch of girls for Miss Cook Islands Universe 2009 are not impressive at all. I'm sure this girl will shine in ME... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck1986 Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:34 pm

Dess wrote:
Canuck1986 wrote:

Indeed she is beautiful and definitely a MU material, the bunch of girls for Miss Cook Islands Universe 2009 are not impressive at all. I'm sure this girl will shine in ME... Smile

Is there a Miss Cook Islands Universe pageant this year? I know about Miss Guam Universe, but Cook Islands,..Im surprised. As for shining in ME, well I hope so, but the last 2 editions have simply shown that you don't need that much beauty to actually win the pageant.

Canuck1986
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:24 pm

Canuck1986 wrote:
Dess wrote:
Canuck1986 wrote:

Is there a Miss Cook Islands Universe pageant this year? I know about Miss Guam Universe, but Cook Islands,..Im surprised. As for shining in ME, well I hope so, but the last 2 editions have simply shown that you don't need that much beauty to actually win the pageant.
Yes there is, go to Playground Section in the Prediction Game and you can see the Miss Cook Islands Universe contestants, and agree with you with ME, they are not looking for physical beauty..

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:46 am

Miss Cook Islands 2009-Engara Melanie Amanda Gosselin 2lxfmeeMiss Cook Islands 2009-Engara Melanie Amanda Gosselin Zsjnrt

other awards

Engara Gosselin (Miss Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa) won the title of "Miss Cook Islands 2009" together with the "Miss Talent, Miss Beach Wear and the Miss Evening Gown" titles.

Joyana Meyer (Miss Pearl Lounge) was 1st runner up and won the title of "Maine Tapairu" together with the "Miss Photogenic

Uirangi Bishop (Miss Bank of the Cook Islands) was 2nd runner up and won the new title of "Maine Purotu"

Julia Scott (Miss Westpac) won the title of "Miss Interview"

Belinda Nganu (Miss Telecom Cook Islands) won the title of "Miss Congeniality"

The theme for the night was "A Night to Remember".

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13118
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:41 am

NOT BAD
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 121446
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down