PAGEANT-MANIA
MISS ENGLAND 2024  1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
MISS ENGLAND 2024  1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MISS ENGLAND 2024

Go down

MISS ENGLAND 2024  Empty MISS ENGLAND 2024

Post  bonner Wed Jul 17, 2024 3:14 pm

MISS ENGLAND 2024  Snap3124

Milla Magee, 23, from Newquay, is the new Miss England. She was crowned by Jessica Gagen, the aerospace engineer who reached the Top 8 in the 71st Miss World festival, held in India earlier this year, and who is now part of Miss World’s Beauty With a Purpose World Tour, as Miss World Europe (she’s also the current Miss United Kingdom).

The new Miss England is a lifeguard, photographer, and model “self-described as the first curvy (or plus size) Miss England”.

'At 14 I weighed 14 stone. I always felt big. From that, it created body image dysmorphia. At the time I was trying to conform to an unrealistic match of my body image', she told the press journalists after winning her national title. Magee continued:

'I didn't have a representation of what I could look up to of what was me. I always wanted to be petite. I lost that weight and I was a healthy weight for my height. It was a conflict and as I got older I was trying to match unrealistic expectations. Whatever number or size you buy, it doesn't define you. The most important message is that if you are healthy for your size, that is all that's important'.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 121090
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

MISS ENGLAND 2024  Empty Re: MISS ENGLAND 2024

Post  bonner Wed Jul 17, 2024 3:17 pm

NEWS JUST IN ...

INTERNATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE INSPIRING TOP 3 WINNERS -MISS ENGLAND 2024
Pictured with headline sponsor Gail @watermansuk

This top 3 PHOTO BY @russel_photography_official
MISS ENGLAND 2024  Englan10

L-R

2nd Runner up Prison Officer @melissaa_b.x is now
England's entry to @misscosmointernational 🏴????????????????????????

Miss England Winner , Lifeguard @milla.magee__
England's entry to the 72nd @missworld 🏴????????????????????????🏴????????????????????????🏴????????????????????????

1st Runner up Actress & cosmetic brand owner who became the top fundraiser in Miss England 2024 for @ballstocancer @charlotte.c.grant has been invited to represent the UK in @misscosmointernational 🇬🇧

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 121090
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down