PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss Universe Fiji 2024 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss Universe Fiji 2024 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss Universe Fiji 2024

Go down

Miss Universe Fiji 2024 Empty Miss Universe Fiji 2024

Post  bonner Sat Aug 10, 2024 12:42 pm

Miss Universe Fiji 2024
Miss Universe Fiji 2024 Snapi232
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 120402
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Universe Fiji 2024 Empty Re: Miss Universe Fiji 2024

Post  bonner Sat Aug 10, 2024 12:43 pm

Miss Universe Fiji 2024 Snapi233
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Aug 10, 2024 12:46 pm

Narisma Sharma
Miss Universe Fiji 2024 Snapi234
Miss Universe Fiji is a great platform to embrace women and to empower them it provides opportunities for women and girls from all around the world to stand up for themselves and speak for their rights and it also motivates young girls to step out of they comfort zone to do something great in life and to chase their dreams

Jessica Singh
Miss Universe Fiji 2024 Snapi235
I always dreamt of being apart of a Miss Universe Pageant since a little girl but never had the confidence to make a move.
My father is Fijian and was born in Fiji, it would be an absolute honor to represent my Fijian heritage and inspiring women and kids.
Im passionate and love to help people, so as soon as I saw that Miss Universe Fiji was raising awareness and supporting charities I knew I had to be apart of this.

Dorothy Sera Rokoua
Miss Universe Fiji 2024 Snapi236
“As Dorothy Grace, becoming Miss Universe Fiji, would be a significant life-changing event. I would love to actively use my degree in teaching to create an educational platform that could include aspects of family domestic education for children and parents”

Manshika Prasad
Miss Universe Fiji 2024 Snapi237
“Miss Universe Fiji means to represent the celebration of beauty, culture, and talent from Fiji on an international stage. It provides a platform for Fijian women to showcase their intelligence, grace, and advocacy work, promoting Fiji’s rich cultural heritage and values to a global audience.’

Aralai Malani
Miss Universe Fiji 2024 Snapi238
“”My daily Matra to live by is, “Leave the world better than you found it,” because it pushes me to be a better person every day and reminds me that I have to be a good role model to those who look up to me.

Miss Universe Fiji is not just about me getting to represent my country Fiji to the rest of the world. It’s about inspiring the younger generation that they too can do great things with their lives. It’s about change and positive influence on the young people of our generation. Especially with the increasing rate of young people involved in drug abuse and the rising cases of STIs like HIV, I believe that I play a role already advocating and educating youths a Peer Educator (a.k.a Adolescent Health Officer). Making a change, utilizing my presentations skill to a whole other level. I would like to be able to speak at a bigger platform and help shed some light to the lives of young people of Fiji and possibly the Pacific family as a whole. “

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Aug 10, 2024 12:49 pm

Vaishali Singh
Miss Universe Fiji 2024 Snapi239
“Miss Universe Fiji means giving our ladies a chance to voice their opinions in the ongoing or prevalent issues in Fiji among women and children and putting a stop to the issues that are arised to make Fiji a better place to live in for each and every individual.”

Ashlin Alveena Prasad
Miss Universe Fiji 2024 Snapi240
“Miss Universe Fiji means the world to me because it embodies the values of service, empathy, and dedication to others. As Ashlin Alveena Prasad, I am honored to have the opportunity to represent my beloved country and its people. This journey is not just about a title; it is about making a positive impact, advocating for those who need it most, and inspiring others to join me in creating a better, more compassionate world. Through Miss Universe Fiji, I hope to leave a lasting legacy of love, empathy, and unwavering commitment to the people of Fiji”

Salanieto Galo
Miss Universe Fiji 2024 Snapi241
“Being part of the Miss Universe is more than just a dream it’s an ambition for me. Since I was a child I would always dreamt of following the footsteps of those beauty queens I see on television but not for the sake of the dress and glamour but to be someone the society and young girls look up to. The title Miss Universe has described its own meaning, for my love of Animals I believe that being part of Miss Universe will help me achieve my goals and that is for the overall enhancement of Animals in Fiji. I have goals to achieve and in my opinion this is a stepping stone for me, representing the voices of our nature wild lives and protecting them to the best of my ability”

Nancy Natesha Sharma
Miss Universe Fiji 2024 Snapi242

“Miss Universe Fiji is a journey to empower, motivate and inspire youths especially young women to take ownership of their lives and space in leadership positions to empower more women to speak, advocate and embrace being feminine, understand that we are special, different and unique with the ability to advocate on beauty with the purpose to bring positive change and represent our beloved country with pride, joy and honour. Miss Universe Fiji is an empowering platform that can be used to change lives and be used for advocating on important issues with the ability to give back and serve our communities, our country and the universe”

Nadine Roberts
Miss Universe Fiji 2024 Snapi243

“Miss Universe Fiji 2024 is a call to action from our internal Fijian Warrior spirits, to every young girl who dares to dream big, for every woman who strives to break barriers, and for every person who believes in the power of change. It is a humbling experience to be part of such an empowering and historic time for Fiji”
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Aug 10, 2024 12:53 pm

Bulou Susana Ranadi Nasuguvanua
Miss Universe Fiji 2024 Snapi244
“ Participating as one of the Miss Universe Fiji Contestants, I am Committed to advocate from environmental conservation to women empowering aiming to drive positive change and inspire young girls across Fiji and beyond to dream big ,to believe in themselves and to never give up on their aspirations Vinaka “

Mumta Nandani
Miss Universe Fiji 2024 Snapi245
“Miss Universe Fiji for me is being the change that the world needs. Renaissance in it’s most gracious form”

Tanisha Sharma
Miss Universe Fiji 2024 Snapi246

“Miss universe fiji means a title that empowers all young individuals to gain confidence in order to stand for their nation”

Prashantika Prasad
Miss Universe Fiji 2024 Snapi247

“Miss universe is a platform I have always needed and looked upto. Growing up as a girl who valued her education i always wanted to step into something out of my comfort zone and know that theres a world out there i can help and contribute in making a better place. Miss universe Fiji gives me voice that i can use to echo to all the young girls out there to tell them they can pursue education and also carry themselves with confidence.”

Shweta Shivangani Kumar
Miss Universe Fiji 2024 Snapi248

“Miss Universe Fiji is more than just a title to me; it is a dream fulfilled and a testament to the love and support of my beautiful island home. It symbolizes the hopes and aspirations of every young girl in Fiji who dares to dream big. This title is an opportunity to be a beacon of hope and a voice for the voiceless, particularly the children for whom I wish to create a better, more compassionate world”

Nabulo Aunisi
Miss Universe Fiji 2024 Snapi249
Miss Universe Fiji means to me:

1. **Advocacy**: A platform to promote causes you care about.
2. **Self-Improvement**: Helps build confidence and public speaking skills.
3. **Networking**: Connect with industry professionals and other contestants.
4. **Representation**: Represent Fiji on an international stage.
5. **Career Boost**: Potential for modeling contracts and media opportunities.
6. **Travel**: Opportunity to travel and gain new experiences.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Aug 10, 2024 12:56 pm

Kathleen Viti Mason
Miss Universe Fiji 2024 Snapi250
Miss Universe is all about promoting female empowerment and leadership . This has been my dream to take part and showcase my talent and cultural backgrounds on a international stage . Vinaka

Nicole Matavesi
Miss Universe Fiji 2024 Snapi251

Shyna Chand
Miss Universe Fiji 2024 Snapi252
“To me, Miss Universe Fiji represents a celebration of Fijian beauty, talent,and culture on global stage. It’s an opportunity for Fijian women to showcase their grace, intelligence, and confidence while representing their country with pride.”

Maira Du
Miss Universe Fiji 2024 Snapi253

Living in Fiji all of my life, I grew up in Labasa and was raised in the Fijian culture. I grew up being interracial and it was a struggle to find my identity but the one thing I was always certain about was my identity as a Fijian. I loved participating in fashion shows through being a designer or helping out backstage. Over the years I have also done lots of service work with, SPCA, Dilkusha orphanage, painting a mural on the suva city bridge, helping children learn to read in settlements and more. Helping out my community brings me a lot of joy especially when I get to express my creativity whilst it.

Flory Senitorau
Miss Universe Fiji 2024 Snapi254

Miss Universe is something that make my life changing in manners and responsibility to take action in things that i normally do and keep my appearance beautiful at all times

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sun Aug 18, 2024 1:42 pm

Announcing Our Top 10 Finalists who will walk the stage for Miss Universe Fiji 2024

Miss Universe Fiji 2024 Snap1048
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sun Aug 18, 2024 1:46 pm

Nadine Roberts is Miss Grand Fiji 2017

Miss Universe Fiji 2024 Snap1049
Miss Universe Fiji 2024 Snap1051
Miss Universe Fiji 2024 Snap1050
Miss Universe Fiji 2024 Snap1052
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Thu Aug 29, 2024 2:18 pm

Miss Universe Fiji 2024 Snap1585
Miss Universe Fiji 2024 Snap1587
Miss Universe Fiji 2024 Snap1586
Miss Universe Fiji 2024 Snap1588
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Thu Aug 29, 2024 2:18 pm

Miss Universe Fiji 2024 Snap1590
Miss Universe Fiji 2024 Snap1589
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sun Sep 01, 2024 3:40 am

Miss Universe Fiji 2024 is Manshika Prasad @_shikap 🇫🇯
Miss Universe Fiji 2024 Snap1746
Miss Universe Fiji 2024 Snap1745

She will now represent Fiji at the 73rd Miss Universe competition this upcoming November in Mexico!
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down