PAGEANT-MANIA
MISS UNIVERSE SINGAPORE 2024 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
MISS UNIVERSE SINGAPORE 2024 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MISS UNIVERSE SINGAPORE 2024

Go down

MISS UNIVERSE SINGAPORE 2024 Empty MISS UNIVERSE SINGAPORE 2024

Post  bonner Sat Sep 14, 2024 3:41 am

MISS UNIVERSE SINGAPORE 2024
MISS UNIVERSE SINGAPORE 2024 Snap2895
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 121446
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

MISS UNIVERSE SINGAPORE 2024 Empty Re: MISS UNIVERSE SINGAPORE 2024

Post  bonner Sat Sep 14, 2024 3:42 am

Meet the 15 finalists competing for the crown of Miss Universe Singapore 2024

The winner will be crowned on September 22!
Who’s your favorite to represent Singapore at the 73rd Miss Universe competition this upcoming November in Mexico?

@adelenestanley
@yiuxinyin
@qatrisha_zairyah
@vanessapeh
@seraphinayong
@dewicinta
@charlottexlucille
@m.ihik.a
@annayang_mehmeh
@sana.kir_
@tani99sha
@jessakura
@rkamanda
@wanderfulamber
@its.nels

MISS UNIVERSE SINGAPORE 2024 Snap2897
MISS UNIVERSE SINGAPORE 2024 Snap2896
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Sep 14, 2024 3:45 am

Adelene Stanley, 29, Entrepreneur @adelenestanley
MISS UNIVERSE SINGAPORE 2024 Snap2898

Founder of The Dance Circus, Adelene is a dancer, choreographer, wellness coach and the proud mother of a daughter. Despite a history of body dysmorphia she has successfully overcome emotional and physical trauma to perform for the British Royal Family at the Royal Variety Show and climb the highest mountain in Southeast Asia just six months after giving birth.

“I think it’s really awesome that Miss Universe Singapore has opened up to include and consider more women who are in my position,” says Adelene, “I have always been a fighter and incredibly determined, despite the adversities I have faced, I know my choices and actions in life so far are ones that I can be proud of. Choosing to do this gives me another opportunity to show my daughter what a strong woman can be. More importantly, I want to show her that ANYTHING is possible.”
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Sep 14, 2024 3:46 am

Amanda, 30, Risk Manager @rkamanda
MISS UNIVERSE SINGAPORE 2024 Snap2899

Witnessing the challenges her family experienced during her childhood, Amanda says that now being able to provide for and support her family in a way that has significantly enhanced their quality of life is something she is very proud of. Her real life experience led to her deep sense of responsibility and determination to ensure that other families, particularly children are able to access community support.

“My diverse background has granted me a unique perspective on the world, allowing me to bridge cultural gaps and build meaningful connections,” says Amanda. “A cause that is very close to my heart: fostering and supporting children in need. I’ve seen firsthand the impact that a supportive and nurturing environment can have on a young person’s development and well-being. This experience has deepened my passion for ensuring that every child has the opportunity to thrive.”
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Sep 14, 2024 3:47 am

Amber Li, 31, Realtor @wanderfulamber
MISS UNIVERSE SINGAPORE 2024 Snap2900

Amber has overcome a chaotic upbringing to become a successful realtor who has become a positive role model for young women. Amber says she is proud to have grown into the best version of herself, both mentally and physically. She is now a committed advocate for mental health and wellness after discovering the difference between the way Asian and Western cultures deal with mental health issues.

“Many young adults in Asia lack the support they need. While things have indeed improved, there is still a long way to go in educating and changing old mindsets and building a comprehensive support framework, especially for children and young adults,” she says. “I hope with my advocacy, to change the stigma surrounding mental illnesses and create a safe space for people struggling with their mental health.”
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Sep 14, 2024 3:47 am

Anna Yang, 27, Civil Servant @annayang_mehmeh
MISS UNIVERSE SINGAPORE 2024 Snap2901

Anna is a civil servant and passionate advocate for the environment, particularly the importance of recycling and how it negatively impacts our world. Her personality and passion for the environment is what differentiates Anna; she says this influences how she thinks, acts and speaks. Anna says that she hopes to use the Miss Universe Singapore platform to call for greater efforts in the segregation of waste at domestic and corporate levels for recycling to be more effective.

“I am a strong advocate for greater efforts in recycling. On average, about 7.39 million tonnes of waste are generated per year but only 50% of it is being recycled,” Anna explains. “At this rate, the Semakau Landfill, Singapore’s only landfill, will be full in 10 years time. What will happen thereafter?”
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Sep 14, 2024 3:48 am

Charlotte Chia, 26, Public Relations Account Executive @charlottexlucille
MISS UNIVERSE SINGAPORE 2024 Snap2902

As a Public Relations Account Executive, Charlotte is proud of being able to financially support her family from a young age, and she loves treating her grandmother with her own money. Her love for her grandmother has made Charlotte passionate about elder engagement; she sits on the board of the Singapore Women’s Association as its Communications Director working to encourage young women to become more involved with volunteerism and community spirit. She is equally proud of her professionalism, adaptability, and dedication.

“I believe that when I commit to something, I must see it through with a hundred and ten percent effort,” says Charlotte. “Even if I have many responsibilities, I feel that I am able to juggle all of them, without
compromising on the quality or care that I pay to each of them. I do not get flustered by sudden changes or unexpected challenges — these are just opportunities to explore new ways and grow as a professional and person.”
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Sep 14, 2024 3:48 am

Jessica Chan, 20, Engineering Student @jessakura
MISS UNIVERSE SINGAPORE 2024 Snap2903

Jessica is a high performing student currently studying Engineering at the University of Oxford and she also holds the Singapore Sustainability Scholarship. She says her greatest achievement so far is proving that girls can be good in STEM. Jessica has loved robotics since primary school and has even built her own personal computer. She is also passionate about the environment.

“Climate change and sustainability are both very important to me. I wish to use my Engineering degree to be able to help Singapore to always enjoy clean water,” Jessica says. “Taking care of the environment is important as it does not just affect us but the future generations too. I hope to leave the world a better place than it was before and that means doing my part in reducing the use of energy or help to find solutions to achieve zero energy. I always try my best to do well in whatever I set my mind to and I am passionate and persevering. I believe in upholding good values for others and to help others, especially the next generation.”
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Sep 14, 2024 3:49 am

Mihika Sharma, 19, Student @m.ihik.a
MISS UNIVERSE SINGAPORE 2024 Snap2904

Despite her youth, Mihika has already found her passion - helping the community, especially young Singaporeans, with her mentorship programme ‘Career Talks’. The programme connects students with professionals from various fields for mentorship and skill-building workshops. Securing funding and convincing professionals to volunteer their time was initially difficult, says Mihika. However, she says that giving back to her community through volunteer work has been a deeply rewarding experience. Mihika is also passionate about the issues of mental health, particularly for youth.

“Mental health is a critical issue that affects millions of people worldwide, yet it is often stigmatised and misunderstood,” she says. “I believe that everyone deserves access to mental health resources and the opportunity to live a fulfilling life. Having seen friends and family members struggle with mental health challenges, I understand the importance of early intervention, open conversations, and supportive communities. By advocating for mental health awareness, I hope to break the stigma, promote understanding, and ensure that everyone has access to the help they need.”
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Sep 14, 2024 3:50 am

Nelly Sabrina, 25, Community Lead @its.nels
MISS UNIVERSE SINGAPORE 2024 Snap2905

Nelly is a Community Lead and a married contestant. She says that she is grateful to be able to now be a part of Miss Universe Singapore despite her status, and is proud that her husband is her main cheerleader, supporting her charity work as well as her entrance in the contest. Nelly also believes that encouraging self-care and paying attention to health and wellness is an important way to ensure good mental health. For Nelly, good mental health is also linked to being kind to all members of the community.

“I hold kindness close to my heart as I strongly believe in the saying that ‘what goes around, comes around’, “ says Nelly. “That’s why I make it a point to do a small good deed every single day that I am alive. This is why I also feel strongly about helping homeless youth; at my workspace I organise regular fundraising drives to raise money for various programmes to assist young people in difficult situations.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Sep 14, 2024 3:51 am

Olivia Dewi Cinta Higgins, 29, TV Anchor & Entrepreneur @dewicinta
MISS UNIVERSE SINGAPORE 2024 Snap2906

As a TV anchor, broadcaster, researcher and entrepreneur, Olivia is inherently aware of the impact her work can have on others, and believes it is important to ensure her viewers benefit or have their lives influenced in a positive way. A life-long learner herself, she says that her life is about helping the ones who need a voice, extra empowerment, knowledge and inspiration.

“I am driven by knowledge, analysis and being the bridge between key information and the public. I keep finding new ways to strengthen this and continue my purpose. The underlying key message I advocate for is doing what your future self will thank you for. At my core, I believe strongly in Greene’s notion of entering action with boldness, charging in with vigour and vitality, as well as, to remember to never hold back and give it your all.”
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Sep 14, 2024 3:53 am

Qatrisha Zairyah, 33, Fashion Advisor @qatrisha_zairyah
MISS UNIVERSE SINGAPORE 2024 Snap2907

Overcoming a difficult beginning, Qatrisha is proud to have been able to represent her community and her country on the global pageant stage, winning First Runner-Up in Miss International Queen 2023. Having struggled at times to even pay rent, the fashion advisor is passionate about helping women who have experienced life difficulties and homelessness.
She says that advocacy for her community and women in general, has made her want to contribute effectively and serve as a strong role model for women of all backgrounds.

“This is why the Home for Change campaign is so important to me. I am confident that I can work effectively with society to make a meaningful impact,” says Qatrisha. “This project holds great significance for me and is relevant to all aspects of our society. I am committed to fighting for the existence of my people and empowering women worldwide.”
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Sep 14, 2024 3:53 am

Sana Kir, 20, Law Student and Model @sana.kir_
MISS UNIVERSE SINGAPORE 2024 Snap2908

A Law Student and model, Sana believes that she can do anything she puts her mind to, saying that this mindset has enabled her academic and modelling success. As a child she was impressed by the Miss Universe entrants, saying that it was their ability to have a voice and to be advocates for the causes they believed in that really impressed her. Sana is also passionate about using her skills and knowledge to help the less fortunate in her community.

“I do lots of pro-bono law activities. I strongly believe in using my knowledge to help the community. I recently ran a camp for at-risk youths who wish to be police officers in the future to teach them about the law,” says Sana. “I am also currently assisting a lawyer in a criminal case for a man who cannot afford to pay for his own lawyer. I am also working on creating a Women Only Pro-Bono Clinic to give women a safe space through which they can find a female lawyer when they don’t feel comfortable talking to men about their particular case.”

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Sep 14, 2024 3:54 am

Seraphina Yong, 34, Entrepreneur @seraphinayong
MISS UNIVERSE SINGAPORE 2024 Snap2909

Entrepreneur, Seraphina believes that building mental resilience has enabled her to succeed in both her professional and personal life. After overcoming PTSD and depression she founded SUURV Adventures, a company that combines her love of surfing with holistic wellness programmes. In her swimwear brand Seraphina has found a deep purpose and joy in creating experiences for women beyond offering timeless swimwear.

“Despite having a Psychology degree and understanding the benefits of therapy, seeking help still required courage and vulnerability. This experience taught me the importance of prioritising mental health and removing the stigma around therapy,” she says. “My journey through therapy and recovery has given me a unique perspective on mental health and wellness. I am passionate about spreading the message that seeking therapy and working on one’s mental health is a sign of strength, not weakness. By sharing my story, I hope to inspire others to prioritise their mental health and embrace their journey toward healing and self-discovery.”
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Sep 14, 2024 3:54 am

Tanisha Tan, 25, Social Media Agency Founder @tani99sha
MISS UNIVERSE SINGAPORE 2024 Snap2910

After taking the leap to leave her successful career as SIA cabin crew and launch her own social media agency, Tanisha is proud of her achievement. Her core values of being authentic, having determination and being able to add value have not only helped her business succeed, but have also boosted her self-confidence.

“What makes me different is that I make use of social media platforms to influence others not only about cliche beauty tropes but also to teach them about beauty from within,” says Tanisha. “Your self confidence, how you portray yourself, and how you treat others, are all important parts of ensuring good mental health. Mental health is a major concern. The suicide rate has been rising youth, and I want to make an impact for the next generation, to let them know how beautiful life is, if you have a beautiful mind.”
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Sep 14, 2024 3:55 am

Vanessa Peh, 29, Beauty Business Founder @vanessapeh
MISS UNIVERSE SINGAPORE 2024 Snap2911

Vanessa’s successful career - founding her own beauty business and representing Singapore in Miss World 2018 - pales in comparison to her sense of achievement in being able to be her father’s carer after he became bedridden while battling terminal Frontotemporal dementia. She has taught herself technical nursing and medical skills in order to help her dad. Her personal experience has led her to advocate for better medical and elder care.

“I want to champion awareness on prevalent issues in our society such as elderly healthcare, mental health, education and women empowerment. These are timely issues that need a lot more recognition and empathy,” Vanessa says. “Many people do not get access to medical consultations, treatments, vaccinations, healthcare practitioners and medicine and as a result they are unable to improve their quality of life. I feel that quality elder healthcare is a necessity. Especially considering how we live in an ageing population.”
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Sep 14, 2024 3:56 am

Yiu Xin Yin, 24, Livestreamer and Model @yiuxinyin
MISS UNIVERSE SINGAPORE 2024 Snap2912

Despite experiencing image-based sexual abuse (IBSA), Xin Yin has transformed her pain into purpose, creating a community other girls and women who have also experienced this type of abuse. As a model and livestreamer, she understands the profound impact it can have on women.

“Our goal is to offer comfort and support to survivors. I am grateful to be able to provide a safe and healing space, offering comfort through my own vulnerability,” says Xin Yin. “I strongly believe in educating the masses about image-based sexual abuse (IBSA) and advocating for more effective rehabilitation methods for offenders, especially in Singapore. IBSA is often trivialised due to the misconception that online and physical spheres are vastly separate — they are not.”
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Sep 14, 2024 3:57 am

MISS UNIVERSE SINGAPORE 2024 Snap2915
MISS UNIVERSE SINGAPORE 2024 Snap2914
MISS UNIVERSE SINGAPORE 2024 Snap2913
MISS UNIVERSE SINGAPORE 2024 Snap2916
MISS UNIVERSE SINGAPORE 2024 Snap2917
MISS UNIVERSE SINGAPORE 2024 Snap2918
MISS UNIVERSE SINGAPORE 2024 Snap2921
MISS UNIVERSE SINGAPORE 2024 Snap2920
MISS UNIVERSE SINGAPORE 2024 Snap2919
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:17 pm

MISS UNIVERSE SINGAPORE 2024 Snap3857
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:20 pm

Miss Universe Singapore 2024 is Charlotte Chia @charlottexlucille
MISS UNIVERSE SINGAPORE 2024 Snap3858

She will now represent Singapore at the 73rd Miss Universe competition this upcoming November in Mexico.

1st runner-up: Adelene Stanley @adelenestanley
2nd runner-up: Olivia Dewi Cinta Higgins @dewicinta
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down