PAGEANT-MANIA
BB Pilipiinas 2008 (Resigned) - JANINA SAN MIGUEL 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
BB Pilipiinas 2008 (Resigned) - JANINA SAN MIGUEL 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BB Pilipiinas 2008 (Resigned) - JANINA SAN MIGUEL

+4
Miu_Miu
Del
Lucky
Tidus
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BB Pilipiinas 2008 (Resigned) - JANINA SAN MIGUEL Empty BB Pilipiinas 2008 (Resigned) - JANINA SAN MIGUEL

Post  Tidus Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:30 pm

BB Pilipiinas 2008 (Resigned) - JANINA SAN MIGUEL IMG_1231
BB Pilipiinas 2008 (Resigned) - JANINA SAN MIGUEL Img2589gg1
BB Pilipiinas 2008 (Resigned) - JANINA SAN MIGUEL Img3834vm1
BB Pilipiinas 2008 (Resigned) - JANINA SAN MIGUEL IMG_3972

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

BB Pilipiinas 2008 (Resigned) - JANINA SAN MIGUEL Empty Re: BB Pilipiinas 2008 (Resigned) - JANINA SAN MIGUEL

Post  Tidus Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:33 pm

BB Pilipiinas 2008 (Resigned) - JANINA SAN MIGUEL Janina

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

BB Pilipiinas 2008 (Resigned) - JANINA SAN MIGUEL Empty Re: BB Pilipiinas 2008 (Resigned) - JANINA SAN MIGUEL

Post  Tidus Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:35 pm

BB Pilipiinas 2008 (Resigned) - JANINA SAN MIGUEL 2496175767_9864eb8c7b_o
BB Pilipiinas 2008 (Resigned) - JANINA SAN MIGUEL 2497002482_2d63feba73_o
BB Pilipiinas 2008 (Resigned) - JANINA SAN MIGUEL 2497002746_45956aae8b_o

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:33 pm

No for me.
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 9031
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:43 pm

I'm not completely convinced about her, for the moment she's not in my list.
Del
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:56 pm

Not in my list now... not bad but I´m not convinced.... lets see later !!! Wink

Back to top Go down

BB Pilipiinas 2008 (Resigned) - JANINA SAN MIGUEL Empty MISS PHILIPPINES WORLD 08 - JANINA SAN MIGUEL

Post  Anonymní Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:05 pm

TRANSFORMATION?

BB Pilipiinas 2008 (Resigned) - JANINA SAN MIGUEL Janina
Miss Philippines World 08, Miss Janina San Miguel

Janina is a 17-year-old mass communications major, who attends the University of the East. All went well for the beauty queen after winning the Best in Swimsuit and Best in Evening Gown during The Bb. Pilipinas Pageant Night then came time for the question and answer portion. Janina was asked, “What role did your family play to you as candidate to Binibining Pilinas?” She then responded with a bunch of ramblings and apologies, as you can see in the video below.

Youtube PHENOMENON

WILL THIS CHANGE YOUR VIEWS ABOUT HER?

Janina San Miguel, Taga-squatter
Abu Tilamzik/Abante Tonite Entertainment

"Interesting ang kuwento ng buhay ni Janina na nakatira raw sa isang squatter’s area sa Quezon City at panay raw ang sali sa mga fashion show at beauty contest para me­ron lang siyang pantustos sa kanyang pag-aaral. Hindi raw kasi sila kayang pag-aralin ng kanilang ama na isang jeepney driver."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For those who can't understand the Filipino Language, it says here that Janina lives in one of the squatter's area in Quezon City, Philippines. She keeps on joining fashion shows and beauty contests so she could support her studies as his father is only a jeepney driver.

IF SHE PENETRATES THE SEMI-FINALS...

Janina, watch and learn... Wink

BEST OF LUCK, MISS PHILIPPINES WORLD 2008

Credits:
http://celebrity.rightpundits.com/?p=3296
http://www.voy.com/13953
Fountain of Beauty
https://www.youtube.com

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:17 pm

I think that Janina is beautiful and she is one of the strongest girls from Asia. Hope that this months she prepared herself in her communication skills, but I truly think that she can get into the semifinalists for sure. Good Luck Janina.

Fred, the video is unique, i was laughing so loud.... poor girl.... but I found her charming and with a big aura so she can make it Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:26 pm

GIANNIMX=) wrote:I think that Janina is beautiful and she is one of the strongest girls from Asia. Hope that this months she prepared herself in her communication skills, but I truly think that she can get into the semifinalists for sure. Good Luck Janina.

Fred, the video is unique, i was laughing so loud.... poor girl.... but I found her charming and with a big aura so she can make it Smile

Right! But the more I see the video, the more I love her! She's very innocent and adorable! She has a pretty face and with overflowing confidence, I think she'll make it! Very Happy

Thanks for the new tag! I'm lovin it! Smile

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:45 pm

Heyyy Fred.... I totally agree with you.... I found her so sweet, charming, innocent..... I really enjoyed watching her.... I´m so sure that she´s going to make it.... remember that Julia Morley loves the innocen type. Wink

And about yout title....you totally deserve it..... you know..... we owe you my friend Smile
So keep your kingdom updated and with new and fresh information..... GO PHILIPPINES Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miu_Miu Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:50 pm

I like her center pic with the Bikini on~
Miu_Miu
Miu_Miu
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 271
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Ly Jonaitis
Registration date : 2008-08-21
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:56 pm

This girl is horrible. silent

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:27 pm

she will make a very correct role at Miss World. NOT WOW. Basketball

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:43 am

A TRUE BEAUTY

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:21 am

SUAVE wrote:A TRUE BEAUTY

I agree with you, I think she´s going to do a great job in South Afica...she looks cute and charming !!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:23 pm

I hope she won't have to answer any questions during Miss World... Rolling Eyes

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:44 pm

Hermanito wrote:I hope she won't have to answer any questions during Miss World... Rolling Eyes

I'm pretty sure she won't have to 'cause she won't make it to the final round. Razz

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:33 pm

LOL LOL LOL..... You´re mean Mr. Morley.... but this time you´re so wrong..... I´m sure that she´s going to make the cut !!! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:36 pm

Donald Morley wrote:
Hermanito wrote:I hope she won't have to answer any questions during Miss World... Rolling Eyes

I'm pretty sure she won't have to 'cause she won't make it to the final round. Razz

rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:37 pm

GIANNIMX=) wrote:LOL LOL LOL..... You´re mean Mr. Morley.... but this time you´re so wrong..... I´m sure that she´s going to make the cut !!! Razz

LOL! Now you're mean to my beauty taste! Mad

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:39 pm

Donald Morley wrote:
GIANNIMX=) wrote:LOL LOL LOL..... You´re mean Mr. Morley.... but this time you´re so wrong..... I´m sure that she´s going to make the cut !!! Razz

LOL! Now you're mean to my beauty taste! Mad

Ohhh no no no no.... every one has a different taste of beauty.... maybe for me she´s ok, for you she isn´t.... but thank god of the diversity of opinions....there is beauty for everybody Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:01 pm

I like her, she's endearing, fresh face, naturally beautiful (when not wearing that dark heavy make-up), and carries herself well... but her body..... NEEDS WORK! I'm sure she has been working out though, so I have hope for her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:04 pm

sxylia313 wrote:I like her, she's endearing, fresh face, naturally beautiful (when not wearing that dark heavy make-up), and carries herself well... but her body..... NEEDS WORK! I'm sure she has been working out though, so I have hope for her.

well...i love her! my favourite Asian......i also like Edelweiss(dont scream......i really do guys).!!!!!!!

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:16 pm

she's cute but i like thailand more!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:22 pm

best wishes to janina!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next