PAGEANT-MANIA
QUESTION 1. THE EKTA CASE - Page 2 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
QUESTION 1. THE EKTA CASE - Page 2 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QUESTION 1. THE EKTA CASE

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

QUESTION 1. THE EKTA CASE - Page 2 Empty Re: QUESTION 1. THE EKTA CASE

Post  Guest Sat May 30, 2009 1:07 pm

In conclusion amigo, I think Ekta's and Iveta's tattoos looks very sexy and chic on them ( I love tattoos ), and nowadays judges do not mind at all that, 20 years back YES! but not today. So I guess they are free to show it or not, Dayana didn't in the final night, so amiguito let's wait and see. Still I give this thread an A+.... Very Happy :-126-:

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Sat May 30, 2009 2:05 pm

Dess wrote:In conclusion amigo, I think Ekta's and Iveta's tattoos looks very sexy and chic on them ( I love tattoos ), and nowadays judges do not mind at all that, 20 years back YES! but not today. So I guess they are free to show it or not, Dayana didn't in the final night, so amiguito let's wait and see. Still I give this thread an A+.... Very Happy :-126-:

y yo a ti te doy un A de mi planeta alien Very Happy I love you

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 30, 2009 2:24 pm

Pokemons machine! wrote:
Dess wrote:In conclusion amigo, I think Ekta's and Iveta's tattoos looks very sexy and chic on them ( I love tattoos ), and nowadays judges do not mind at all that, 20 years back YES! but not today. So I guess they are free to show it or not, Dayana didn't in the final night, so amiguito let's wait and see. Still I give this thread an A+.... Very Happy :-126-:

y yo a ti te doy un A de mi planeta alien Very Happy I love you
Very Happy I love you

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Sat May 30, 2009 2:28 pm

Ankit wrote:she will not get rid of the tattoos. thats for sure. she may hide them for some events of MU, like for prelims and finals and for national costume, swimsuit contests... but she may flaunt them in some events, like say the arrival or the first dinner... she has them from a long time so i believe she will know how to use them to her advantage Smile

THANKS FOR YOUR OPINION! Exclamation

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sun May 31, 2009 6:50 am

Pokemons machine! wrote:
bonner wrote:oh! a beauty queen with tattoo?

give us your opinion. I said they can show it off in swimsuit but hide it in the gown competition jijiji Cool

i think its not bad to show it off...only its my first time to see a beauty queen with tattoos... Laughing
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 115345
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2