PAGEANT-MANIA
Missy's Calling : MU2009 (THE WATCH OUT LIST 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Missy's Calling : MU2009 (THE WATCH OUT LIST 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missy's Calling : MU2009 (THE WATCH OUT LIST

4 posters

Go down

Missy's Calling : MU2009 (THE WATCH OUT LIST Empty Missy's Calling : MU2009 (THE WATCH OUT LIST

Post  Missy Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:34 pm

Albania (you can’t go wrong with that face she is absolutely stunning a total Miss Universe type of girl all we need to see is her arrival TOP 5 (ps becareful from latina’s girl hehe) but looking at the past albania doesn't have good news missing the cuts of semi 5 times Sad but the good news is that my instinct tell me she going to place really high just hope that she is prepared she is by far the best Miss Universe Albania ever )
Australia (another strong delegate TOP 5 on my list)
Peru (she will stay on my list she is strong I like her)
Greece ( a top 5er material who know maybe she just get in top 15 which will disaster If happen i hope she is prepared )
Venezuela (i believe she will be in Top 10/ Top 5 i don't think we gonna see a back to back)
Check Republic (I have a feeling she might have win a wrong beauty pageant but she seems totally strong I am keeping my eyes on her she might be a top 5 dark horse)
Japan (she will enter top 15 probably and probably not but its japan we talking)
United States (the country with the most semi-final entrance she will enter top 15 even if we don't like to)
Kosovo ( I like her but she ain’t gonna pull a zana maybe we see her in top 15 who knows but i need to keep her on attention)
United Kingdom (this girl should take the miss photogenic award nothing more but i am keeping an eye on her)
New Zealand (very pageantry cute blonde I am not sure about placement but I am having her under my radar)
Cyprus (she might either go down or up but for now I am watching her and have her on my list )
Ukraine (hhmm I don’t know what to think of her I have her on my list but who know maybe she comes up on my list instead of going down)
Bolivia (she is cute lets see how smart she is I’ll keep her on my list probably until the MU starts up)
Hungary (she seems nice and cute a european to watch out)
Costa Rica (too cute not to be on my list Smile )
Zambia (she is so bubbly and friendly she might surprise )
Argentina (hhmm for now on my list but maybe i change my mind after the arrival she looks so stunning in the new pics)
Colombia ( will she be a runner up hhhhhhhmmmmmmmm we'll see)
Egypt (i love this girl but the egyptian beauties seems like they have no luck but i'll keep an eye on this girl she is stunning)
Dominican Republic ( she will place at semi-final or at least that's what i think)
India ( me like her so hhmm another girl watch out for)
Guam (she seems very nice and polite i'll check on her on the arrivals and as the pageant progresses)
Puerto Rico (honestly i think ingrid was better than this girl)
France
Mexico
Belgium
so here this are my favorite for Miss Universe 2009

NOTE: WATCH OUT FOR EUROPEANS
Missy
Missy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

Missy's Calling : MU2009 (THE WATCH OUT LIST Empty Re: Missy's Calling : MU2009 (THE WATCH OUT LIST

Post  Tidus Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:45 pm

more or less i agree with the girls to watch out. my top 3 is in your list Australia-Czech Republic-Hungary.

now at this point the ones that im not sure where to rank them exactly are :
javascript:emoticonp('Laughing')

-Greece: she has the face, the personality, the aura...she is absolutely gorgeous but she needs to improve her catwalk skills. otherwise...the big white catwalk sharks are there to eat her alive......

-Venezuela: im glad to see that are some people (plus sabi) that believe in her. but the whole feeling is that she didnt receive the best marketing she could. at this point last year Dayana had 100000000 million pictures taken...fashion shots,promotional pics, pics from preparation......its like Stefania has received zero attention.... like they dont care after last years victory. i cant explain it. still she is a miss Venezuela she will place cause sheknows how to do it.

-Kosovo:im very positive towards her,but to be honest i dont see it happening for her. will she ever smile by the way?

-Argentina: i really like her alot....but the bad history the country has in pageants doesnt really help....she can make 10000 mistakes if she doesnt come down prepared.

-Dominican R: i dont see it happening for her. i just dont.

_Puerto Rico : before the dental work i thought she will take it all. now i doubt it. top 5 the best.

-Ukraine: she can be wow....she can also scare the hell out of me......no stability.

_Albania:love the face amazing.....have to see more of her especially catalk but i think she has it for a weird reason(the face inspires me i guess). i agree she is the best in recent years we ve seen.

_USA: SWEET GIRL....BUT TOP 15 IN MU...? YES IT WILL HAPPEN PROBABLY BUT SHE DESERVES IT? IMO NO.

_INDIA: SHE WILL MAKE IT. HOW HIGH I DONT KNOW.....

_MEXICO: SHE BORES ME TO DEATH.......SASH FACTOR WILL HELP. AND NOW SHE HAS A TWIN....MISS NICARAGUA.....THOSE 2 CAN PUT ME IN A COMA......I SWEAR....

ANYWAY THOSE ARE SOME THOUGHTS FOR THE MOMENT BEFORE THE GIRLS ARRIVE SO ANYTHING CAN CHANGE.

MY FAVOURITE LATINAS ARE COSTA RICA,VENEZUELA,PANAMA, PERU AND ARGENTINA. I ALSO MISS SLOVAKIA FROM UR LIST BUT I CANT HAVE IT ALL LOL........

PS: DOES ANYONE ELSE START TO LIKE BIANCA MANALO OR AM I THE ONLY ONE????

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Missy's Calling : MU2009 (THE WATCH OUT LIST Empty Re: Missy's Calling : MU2009 (THE WATCH OUT LIST

Post  kleftokotou Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:15 pm

TIDUS wrote:more or less i agree with the girls to watch out. my top 3 is in your list Australia-Czech Republic-Hungary.

now at this point the ones that im not sure where to rank them exactly are :
javascript:emoticonp('Laughing')

-Greece: she has the face, the personality, the aura...she is absolutely gorgeous but she needs to improve her catwalk skills. otherwise...the big white catwalk sharks are there to eat her alive......

-Venezuela: im glad to see that are some people (plus sabi) that believe in her. but the whole feeling is that she didnt receive the best marketing she could. at this point last year Dayana had 100000000 million pictures taken...fashion shots,promotional pics, pics from preparation......its like Stefania has received zero attention.... like they dont care after last years victory. i cant explain it. still she is a miss Venezuela she will place cause sheknows how to do it.

-Kosovo:im very positive towards her,but to be honest i dont see it happening for her. will she ever smile by the way?

-Argentina: i really like her alot....but the bad history the country has in pageants doesnt really help....she can make 10000 mistakes if she doesnt come down prepared.

-Dominican R: i dont see it happening for her. i just dont.

_Puerto Rico : before the dental work i thought she will take it all. now i doubt it. top 5 the best.

-Ukraine: she can be wow....she can also scare the hell out of me......no stability.

_Albania:love the face amazing.....have to see more of her especially catalk but i think she has it for a weird reason(the face inspires me i guess). i agree she is the best in recent years we ve seen.

_USA: SWEET GIRL....BUT TOP 15 IN MU...? YES IT WILL HAPPEN PROBABLY BUT SHE DESERVES IT? IMO NO.

_INDIA: SHE WILL MAKE IT. HOW HIGH I DONT KNOW.....

_MEXICO: SHE BORES ME TO DEATH.......SASH FACTOR WILL HELP. AND NOW SHE HAS A TWIN....MISS NICARAGUA.....THOSE 2 CAN PUT ME IN A COMA......I SWEAR....

ANYWAY THOSE ARE SOME THOUGHTS FOR THE MOMENT BEFORE THE GIRLS ARRIVE SO ANYTHING CAN CHANGE.

MY FAVOURITE LATINAS ARE COSTA RICA,VENEZUELA,PANAMA, PERU AND ARGENTINA. I ALSO MISS SLOVAKIA FROM UR LIST BUT I CANT HAVE IT ALL LOL........

PS: DOES ANYONE ELSE START TO LIKE BIANCA MANALO OR AM I THE ONLY ONE????

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

1)I LIKE BIANCA MANALO...HER FACE, ESPECIALLY HER CHEEKBONES!!!
2)MISS KOSOVO: EVERY TIME I SEE HER I AM AFRAID SHE IS GOING TO SLAP ME!!!!
3)UKRAINE ALWAYS SCARES ME!
4)USA..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
AS FOR THE LATINAS IT'S NOT A GOOD YEAR FOR THEM!
I AM WAITING FOR THE NEW MISS SPAIN...THERE ARE LOTS OF GIRLS THAT CAN TAKE THE MU CROWN EASILY!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9840
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:25 pm

OMG!!! I laughed of what you wrote about Miss Kosovo, and most of us knows why you wrote it... Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:56 pm

YES, KLEFTOKOTOU MISS SPAIN CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. WE AGREE.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:10 am

Mostly I agree with that Missy list, but I still don´t understand what she means with Iveta and a wrong beauty pageant. Missy, do you think she is more Worldish?
I don´t see UK, Ukraine, France or Egypt to make it, but who knows... ?
Nice to see Cyprus on that list and YES, TIDUS, the last Bianca´s pics are very very good Smile
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 9031
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down