PAGEANT-MANIA
hot cayman girl who might try out for mci 1113


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
hot cayman girl who might try out for mci 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hot cayman girl who might try out for mci

5 posters

Go down

hot cayman girl who might try out for mci Empty hot cayman girl who might try out for mci

Post  triniusacutie Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:27 pm

here is a girl from Cayman Islands named Treveen stewart. She is currently engaged to be married but is thinking of doig one last pageant before she ties the knot. She models in the Caribbean under Saint models management and has represented Cayman Islands in Miss Caribe Hibiscus" last year with current Miss Curacao she won the Miss Amity title. easiest way to contact her is through her myspace or facebook. http://www.myspace.com/TreveenS or find her on facebook. help convinvce her to join and rep her country.

hot cayman girl who might try out for mci 28cg7zm
hot cayman girl who might try out for mci So4wbb
hot cayman girl who might try out for mci 2nlec86
hot cayman girl who might try out for mci 2d7ed92
hot cayman girl who might try out for mci Jkxgn8
hot cayman girl who might try out for mci Vg4y03


Last edited by triniusacutie on Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
triniusacutie
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1128
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

hot cayman girl who might try out for mci Empty Re: hot cayman girl who might try out for mci

Post  Tidus Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:58 pm

SHE IS A YES.

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Age : 42
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

hot cayman girl who might try out for mci Empty Re: hot cayman girl who might try out for mci

Post  triniusacutie Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:03 pm

hot cayman girl who might try out for mci 11h9eug
with cindy wright
hot cayman girl who might try out for mci 9ux15i
triniusacutie
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1128
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

hot cayman girl who might try out for mci Empty Re: hot cayman girl who might try out for mci

Post  Aiden Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:58 pm

triniusacutie wrote:hot cayman girl who might try out for mci 11h9eug
with cindy wright
hot cayman girl who might try out for mci 9ux15i


WOW What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face ....she is STUNNING....If she represents Cayman I believe she would do well and nab a placement....Love the picture with her and Cindy Wright they look very Kate Bekinsale "Salene - like" from the Underworld Movies Wink
Aiden
Aiden
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 613
Location : Minister of the Bahamas/Nassau, New Providence Island
Registration date : 2009-02-10
Male

Back to top Go down

hot cayman girl who might try out for mci Empty Re: hot cayman girl who might try out for mci

Post  triniusacutie Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:10 am

Aiden wrote:
triniusacutie wrote:hot cayman girl who might try out for mci 11h9eug
with cindy wright
hot cayman girl who might try out for mci 9ux15i


WOW What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face ....she is STUNNING....If she represents Cayman I believe she would do well and nab a placement....Love the picture with her and Cindy Wright they look very Kate Bekinsale "Salene - like" from the Underworld Movies Wink
i talked to her she was supposeed to try out this year but she won miss caribbean usa so she said she will try next year. fingers crossed she wont change her mind she is stunning
triniusacutie
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1128
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

hot cayman girl who might try out for mci Empty Re: hot cayman girl who might try out for mci

Post  Aiden Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:34 am

triniusacutie wrote:
Aiden wrote:
triniusacutie wrote:hot cayman girl who might try out for mci 11h9eug
with cindy wright
hot cayman girl who might try out for mci 9ux15i


WOW What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face ....she is STUNNING....If she represents Cayman I believe she would do well and nab a placement....Love the picture with her and Cindy Wright they look very Kate Bekinsale "Salene - like" from the Underworld Movies Wink
i talked to her she was supposeed to try out this year but she won miss caribbean usa so she said she will try next year. fingers crossed she wont change her mind she is stunning

That would be great if she did......I'll keep mine crossed as well
Aiden
Aiden
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 613
Location : Minister of the Bahamas/Nassau, New Providence Island
Registration date : 2009-02-10
Male

Back to top Go down

hot cayman girl who might try out for mci Empty Re: hot cayman girl who might try out for mci

Post  triniusacutie Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:32 pm

hot cayman girl who might try out for mci Dw9ok2

hot cayman girl who might try out for mci R89zqf

hot cayman girl who might try out for mci 2yywnlf

hot cayman girl who might try out for mci 11t1sgn

hot cayman girl who might try out for mci Rcu5ub

hot cayman girl who might try out for mci 2yvjbja

hot cayman girl who might try out for mci 14m4zyh
triniusacutie
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1128
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

hot cayman girl who might try out for mci Empty Re: hot cayman girl who might try out for mci

Post  beautylover Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:51 pm

she should be in miss universe!!!
i love the way she looks!!
beautylover
beautylover
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 225
Age : 40
Location : netherlands
Favourite Pageant : miss universe
Favourite Miss : mpule kwelagobe and dayana mendoza
Registration date : 2009-08-29
Male

Back to top Go down

hot cayman girl who might try out for mci Empty Re: hot cayman girl who might try out for mci

Post  triniusacutie Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:54 pm

beautylover wrote:she should be in miss universe!!!
i love the way she looks!!
if she enters next yr when the pagenat is held she'llgo to both miss world and miss uinverse. although i'd much rather prefer her for miss world. miss world can hav some sex apeal which hse has . she just cant be oversexed like miss universe.
triniusacutie
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1128
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

hot cayman girl who might try out for mci Empty Re: hot cayman girl who might try out for mci

Post  bonner Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:46 am

great for this island if she will represent her country.....
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114107
Age : 34
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

hot cayman girl who might try out for mci Empty Re: hot cayman girl who might try out for mci

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum