PAGEANT-MANIA
Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!!

Go down

Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Empty Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!!

Post  bonner Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:28 am

Who will be this year Bb.Pilipinas!!!
Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Bb-pilipinas-2009-01
The Heat is on!!!!...after a month of preparation...weeks of anticipation....now i have my final picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!...this year is the best batch i've ever seen. Whose Hot? whose not?...who will rock and end as a clapper?, who will pull a surprised?, the darkhorse?, and ofcourse who will be crowned Bb.pilipinas Universe/World/International this year!!!....

Here's The candidates according to their status

STRONG
they are predictable some of them are overrated, over hyped but very likely to grab one of the major title

Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! 25q93lvBonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! 23tn42Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! J8p40hBonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! 2agkq3oBonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! 2ewgu1vBonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! 2d43z9Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! 2vvvne8Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! 246rxqtBonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! 2cr9depBonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! 2954vx4

Selena Antonio, Nicole Kaufmann, Ana Marie Morelos Maria Venus Raj, Krista Arrieta Kleiner, Gwendoline Ruais, Mary Ann Ross Misa, Tony Alyess Hipolito, Helen Nicoltte Henson, Dianne Necio

AVERAGE
they are not a favorite but i can feel they will pull a surprised and grab one of the major title!! spoiler?

Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Cp35gBonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! 20gmlqeBonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! 25ji1w0Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Dpv6u9Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! 2h55qwgBonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! 34i368mBonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! 24cgphfBonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! V3ivwpBonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! If9zb4

Mariella Castillo, Patrixia Sherly Santos, Patricia Lae Ejercitado, Laurese Ann Caparas, Reina Mae Maerina, Rose Ann Aguilar, Czarina Cathrine Gatbonton, Angelica Damian, Rachel Ann Bustamante

WEAK
This girls might pull a surprised and cause of disappointments!!

Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! 1iegdtBonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! 2lb2rr9Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! 2hd8mzmBonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! JtrwpdBonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! 2js906

Laica Joy Jimenez, Mhirra Hernandez, Jam Charisa Libatog, Kate Princess Alimurong, Marie Ysabelle Matubis

We Begin with my choices in some of the awards

my Miss photogenic!!! goes to....

Helen Nicolette Henson

Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Helen_12Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! 4274273420_52ff342b9c_oBonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! 18769_247522028338_649963338_341404

From the beginning up to the end she never failed me to say yes with her pictures, looking good always, fresh, and super celebrity, she's my miss photojenic...

Her alternates are Nicole kaufman and Mary ann ross Misa!

Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! 4274211380_c20d9a7448_oBonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Mary_a11

My Best in Swimsuit!!! are

Venus Raj

Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! 4367754400_a74c4a8e21_oBonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Pre-pa13

Helen Nicolette Henson

Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! 4367090355_2de16990df_oBonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Swimsu12

Gwendolyn Ruias

Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! 4367090209_8fe3a13062_oBonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Pre-pa16

They Rock in swimsuit where this award is a sign for the major title. Look at their body perfect for the 3 grand slam pageant.

==========================================================================================================

Here's my final picks for this year BB.PILIPINAS!! that i really want to happen and see during the coronation night March 6,2010!

UNIVERSE

#18 Helen Nicolette Henson (5'8 1/2)

Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Henson10Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Bbprep226Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Sspp_18

===> She's the girl I think the answer of the 10 years drought of the Philippines in Miss Universe!!!... she got the body , the x-factor, and she did very well during the pre-pageant, she's not my favorite at the beginning but she impressed me during the Cumbia Fashion Show and pre-pageant!!!..This girl should not be wasted. This is what i guess Donald Trump are looking for!

World

#10 Ma Venus Raj (5'9)

Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Maria_12

Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Pre-pa17Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Sspp_10

===>She's the threat this year Bb. ,Raj is perfect also for miss universe her exotic beauty, her super sexy body, and catwalk skills are great!!! but i want the miss world title for her she might grab the Beach Body fast track! and since the Philippines never won the Miss world crown! But I'm afraid because Julia Morley hates Filipina, remember the issue in 1973?..I hope politics should not be the reason why the Philippines is not in the semis again! Raj also grab the Best in Filipina Terno and Miss Congeniality.

International

#8 Ana Marie Morelos (5'8 1/2)

Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Morelo10
Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! 4367754156_d3444b93c3_oBonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Ana_ma12Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Sspp_08

===> Very Filipina beauty!!! she already had experience in pageants outside the country and she even placed 4rt runner up during the Miss Metropolitan International in 2007. Miss International already won by a four Filipina. The next Lara? let's see.

1st runner up

#11 Krista Arieta Kleiner (5'10 1/2)

Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! 20355136100358906713508
Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! 4367008227_8c5077832b_oBonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Pre-pa14
Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Sspp_11

===> I want her also to win the Universe crown, alternate of Henson. She's a GMA artist (plus points), she also won the Best in Talent (plus points), i can feel that she will grab the Miss world title.

2nd runner up

#14 Mary Ann Ross Misa (5'10)

Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Misa10

Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! 4367091235_a70df593e0_oBonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Sspp_14

===> I love her aura!, she's my sentimental favorite ,i love her hair who reminds me of Kurara Chibana. From the beginning I want her to win the Universe title but after i watched the Pre-pageant I don't know if she still had a chance, I'm even afraid because she might ended as a clapper!. Misa can talk the talk!...im still hoping for her luck!

THE REST OF THE TOP 10!!!

#13 Gwendolyn Ruias (6')

Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Ruais10
Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! BinibiningPilipinas2010candidateGweBonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! 4372675553_9ced471e41_oBonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Sspp_13

===> Some say she look like a man! but her height is a big help for her to be noticed especially in miss universe! she can still transform into a super goddess!

#16 Toni Alyess Hipolito (5'8 1/2)

Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Hipoli10
Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! 4367837762_be2c886a5b_oBonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Sspp_16

===> She's my #1 during Bb.Pilipinas 2008 where that year there were only few major goddess competed and Toni is one of them , unfortunately she just ended as a semi-finalist!. She came back in a wrong year! She's not lucky when there were only few strong contender..do you think she's lucky this year with lots of Goddesses? well good luck!

#4 Selena Antonio (5'7)

Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Selena17
Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! 4367007241_31524d9850_oBonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Sspp_04

===> She's my favorite from the beginning but she disappointed me in some reasons! she was over hyped! Selena is the white version of Ana Maris Igpit (Bb.Pilipinas World 2006). I dont know but I really cant appreciate her performance and there is something wrong with her beauty....something missing.

#5 Nicole Kafmann (5'7)

Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Kaufma10
Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! 4367007403_1c55a939b0_oBonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Sspp_05

===> She's my personal favorite before but she disappointed me with her performance during the pre-pageant but still she's one of the top contender for me, only her body is not that good. Nicole is one of the pretty face this year Bb.

#22 Diane Necio (5'6)

Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Dianne11
Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! 4367090653_1d65ff2284_oBonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Sspp_22

===> One of the fresh face this year, Diane is only 17 but she's competing hard ,She really deserved a semis spot

My Hot Picks is a perfect top 10!! which based from the past pageants, and from reality I never seen a perfect semi finalist even in the Grand Slam pageants! This is only my hot picks that I want to see tonight final coronation night. Still I'm expecting a twist, surprises and disappointments!

=========================================================================================================

Here's my Final Prediction List!!

BB.Pilipinas 2010

Universe= Gwendoline Ruais
Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Terno_28

World= Helen Nicolette Henson
Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Terno_29

International= Krista Arrieta Kleiner
Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Terno_33

1st- Venus Raj
Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Pre-pa10

2nd- Mariella Castillo
Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Terno_18

top 10

6. Rose Ann Aguilar
Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Terno_22

7. Angelica Damian
Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Terno_25

8. Patricia Lae Ejercitado
Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Terno_26

9. Ana Marie Morelos
Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Terno_39

10. Reina Mae Maerina
Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Terno_35

Mariella Castillo, Rose Ann Aguilar, Angelica Damian, Patricia Lae Ejercitado,and Reina Mae Maerina are the girls i can feel who will penetrate the semis!..

I'm afraid this girls might ended as a clapper!!!

Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Clapping

Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Terno_38
Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Terno_40
Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Terno_32
Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Terno_30
Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Terno_21
Misa, Necio, Kaufmann, Hipolito, and Antonio might be the next Cai and Karla Henry..

So which do you want to see tonight ? the perfect top 10! or the bad one? The final coronation night will be on March 6,2010...tonight!!!

Last edited by bonner on Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:05 am; edited 3 times in total
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114525
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Empty Re: Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!!

Post  bonner Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:19 am

I'm so excited tonight!! goodluck to my helen nicolette henson! -114yt-- -114yt-- -114yt-- -114yt--
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)

Male

Back to top Go down

Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Empty Re: Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!!

Post  bonner Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:02 am

my prediction came true that helen will grab the miss photojenic award

the best in swimsuit is a surprised for me..krista is okey...but raj did it better

from my hot picks i got

6 correct out of 10

im right that ruias will not enter the top 5

kaufmann, morelos, hipolito, and antonio are the wasted beauties this year

in my prediction list i got again 6 out of 10 correct

im right that krista will grab the international crown and castillo and aguilar will penetrate the semis

congratulations to all the winners!!!

Helen and Diane should replaced Gatbonton for the miss world cown...but anyway let's give Gatbonton a chance to represent our country Philippines this year Miss world pageant!!!

I'm happy that Venus Raj will represent the Philippines in miss Universe!!! They got the right girl this year!!!

Go team Pilipinas!!!!
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:19 am

Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!! Greatpageantport1
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down