PAGEANT-MANIA
BREAKING NEWS - NEW OFFICIAL MISS WORLD GERMANY LICENSE HOLDER!!! 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
BREAKING NEWS - NEW OFFICIAL MISS WORLD GERMANY LICENSE HOLDER!!! 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING NEWS - NEW OFFICIAL MISS WORLD GERMANY LICENSE HOLDER!!!

3 posters

Go down

BREAKING NEWS - NEW OFFICIAL MISS WORLD GERMANY LICENSE HOLDER!!! Empty BREAKING NEWS - NEW OFFICIAL MISS WORLD GERMANY LICENSE HOLDER!!!

Post  Del Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:53 am

From worldofmisses.com:

"Apparently there is a new national director in Germany as a consequence of the scandal last year with Alessandra Alores and the irregularities during the selection process of Miss World Deutschland 2009. It seems that the winner of Miss Deutschland or Miss World Deutschland will not attend Miss World 2010. We will confirm the news shortly."

http://www.worldofmisses.com/2010/02/news-from-botswana-and-cote-divoire.html

For what I know, the pageant isn't called Miss World Deutschland anymore and the Miss World logo has vanished from the homepage of the (former) German Miss World organization. This is more than a rumor but nothing is fixed yet.

Last edited by Del on Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS - NEW OFFICIAL MISS WORLD GERMANY LICENSE HOLDER!!! Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS - NEW OFFICIAL MISS WORLD GERMANY LICENSE HOLDER!!!

Post  scotty2hotty Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:17 am

Del, I think you and I should take over the Miss Germany World franchise. If Kim Kotter leaves Miss Germany Universe, we should run that show too!
scotty2hotty
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7747
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS - NEW OFFICIAL MISS WORLD GERMANY LICENSE HOLDER!!! Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS - NEW OFFICIAL MISS WORLD GERMANY LICENSE HOLDER!!!

Post  Del Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:44 am

scotty2hotty wrote:Del, I think you and I should take over the Miss Germany World franchise. If Kim Kotter leaves Miss Germany Universe, we should run that show too!

It's not the first time I'm taking this into consideration Wink It couldn't be worse Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:32 am

Now it is official: Miss World Germany will have a new franchise holder. His name: Carsten Mohr. He wants to bring the pageant on a new high level and into German TV programs and so stop the bad image beauty contests still have in Germany: "The most beautiful German will be intelligent, cosmopolitan and helpful", the 46 year old promises: "People from the milieu as well as party and TV sluts will have to make space for style, sportive elegance, talent and benefit."

Read the article (in German) here.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:57 am

Good luck to Germany on Miss World with the new franchise holder Smile
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 9031
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  scotty2hotty Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:48 am

Good luck to him. It would be nice for Germany to re-emerge as a pageant power house. I like his objectives for the new Miss Germany World.
scotty2hotty
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7747
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down