PAGEANT-MANIA
PAGEANT-MANIA´s MISS UNIVERSE 2010 PRE-ARRIVAL HOT PICKS - JULY UPDATES ON P2! - Page 4 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
PAGEANT-MANIA´s MISS UNIVERSE 2010 PRE-ARRIVAL HOT PICKS - JULY UPDATES ON P2! - Page 4 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PAGEANT-MANIA´s MISS UNIVERSE 2010 PRE-ARRIVAL HOT PICKS - JULY UPDATES ON P2!

+25
Cyly
bestman
Wojtek
Christos
marievause
SHARKIE
beautylover
Ray Dacascos
blackmagic
Phenom
Aiden
pop1836
bubbles
Santuzzo
scotty2hotty
Milka
Del
bonner
Emilie
Permian from Guadeloupe
dayana mendoza
Lucky
Esther
Sabiondo
Tidus
29 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

PAGEANT-MANIA´s MISS UNIVERSE 2010 PRE-ARRIVAL HOT PICKS - JULY UPDATES ON P2! - Page 4 Empty Re: PAGEANT-MANIA´s MISS UNIVERSE 2010 PRE-ARRIVAL HOT PICKS - JULY UPDATES ON P2!

Post  Sabiondo Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:35 am

Well guys as said here in my country: Don't count the chickens beforing birth and see if your favorite will shine when they get to Las Vegas atfer the arrival pictures Smile
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 7945
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

PAGEANT-MANIA´s MISS UNIVERSE 2010 PRE-ARRIVAL HOT PICKS - JULY UPDATES ON P2! - Page 4 Empty Re: PAGEANT-MANIA´s MISS UNIVERSE 2010 PRE-ARRIVAL HOT PICKS - JULY UPDATES ON P2!

Post  Cyly Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:47 am

Sabiondo wrote:Well guys as said here in my country: Don't count the chickens beforing birth and see if your favorite will shine when they get to Las Vegas atfer the arrival pictures Smile

-ewq-F right
Cyly
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 5700
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE
Favourite Miss : Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2009-04-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:34 am

Cyly wrote:
Sabiondo wrote:Well guys as said here in my country: Don't count the chickens beforing birth and see if your favorite will shine when they get to Las Vegas atfer the arrival pictures Smile

-ewq-F right

well spoken!

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ovidius Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:48 am

GREECE,COLOMBIA,RUSSIA,NEW ZEALAND AND TRINIDAD & TOBAGO IS MY FAV FOR NOW.
ovidius
ovidius
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 19161
Favourite Pageant : Star Hellas,Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Irini Skliva,Evelina Papantoniou,Rea Toutounzi,Evagelia Aravani,Doukissa Nomikou,Iliana Papageorgiou,Ismini Dafopoulou
Registration date : 2009-05-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck1986 Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:17 pm

I like the hotpicks a lot. Its great to see some diveristy, however, I would like to see 1 or 2 africans and another 1 or 2 asians and that would be perfect. I would go for Ghana and Tanzania for Africa and I would add Malaysia and maybe Japan or Thailand to complete the asian group. This year is really tough and Im expecting a lot of surprises. There were some surprises in Miss USA 2010 and a lot of unsuccessful states made it to the semifinals and some successful ones were left out. I think we can expect the very same in MU 2010. I also find the Caribbean to be very strong this year and Im hoping that the english speaking nations of the Caribbean will make it over the spanish speaking ones....thats a personal wish of mine.

Canuck1986
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1165
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Natalie Glebova, Jennifer Hawkins
Registration date : 2009-04-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4