PAGEANT-MANIA
"WHO WILL BE THE NEXT MISS BAHAMAS?" UPDATE!!!!!! 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
"WHO WILL BE THE NEXT MISS BAHAMAS?" UPDATE!!!!!! 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"WHO WILL BE THE NEXT MISS BAHAMAS?" UPDATE!!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

"WHO WILL BE THE NEXT MISS BAHAMAS?" UPDATE!!!!!! Empty "WHO WILL BE THE NEXT MISS BAHAMAS?" UPDATE!!!!!!

Post  Aiden Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:51 am

"WHO WILL BE THE NEXT MISS BAHAMAS?" UPDATE!!!!!! 282fdzb

January 12, 2010 is a date that many dedicated Bahamian pageant watchers will never forget. It was the day when the Miss Bahamas Organization (MBO), headed by Ms. Michelle Malcolm, announced to the public their acquisition of the Miss Universe Franchise. It was a day of joy, happiness and total liberation from a committee that did nothing but nearly destroy the reputation of Bahamian Queens and women internationally (a name that we will not mention here....may "she"..I mean "they" rest in peace).

Ever since this acquisition, many Bahamian and international pageant watchers have agreed that this was a very good thing. The MBO has been proactive and successful in sending wonderful delegates to the Miss World pageant (although no placement has come yet, meaning "look out for the Bahamas pretty soon") that have captured the attention and admiration of the international pageant community. In just five years the MBO has proven that they are "working" very hard to raise the level of pageantry and beauty in the Bahamas (and are doing a damned good job!). News of their dedication and hard work caught the attention of the Miss Universe Organization (who got to work with the MBO during the Miss Universe pageant held in the Bahamas last year) and President Paula Shuggart who was pleased to have worked along with the Bahamas Ministry of Tourism and the Miss Bahamas Organization.

The Miss Bahamas Organization has made history in the Bahamas by becoming the first and only organization to hold both franchises for the Miss Universe and Miss World pageants, placing them on an even level playing-field with pageant powerhouse countries like France and South Africa where the winner of these national pageants attends both Miss Universe and Miss World. This new format now forces the MBO committee to scout, train, and prepare their delegates meticulously; crowning a girl that displays attributes that are favourable for both pageants, basically saying a girl with the "complete package". This means that the Bahamas MUST send a delegate that is undeniably beautiful, with a great body, height, charisma, sex-appeal yet with the ability to become demure, elegant and serene (must be a chameleon with a GREAT sense of fashion), well-spoken with an emphasis on speech, diction along with an understanding of national/international events and issues, with a DANGEROUS CAT-WALK!!!!!! (did I leave anything out....oh yes!...She has to be "like-able" meaning she must know how to stand out at events and how to be admired by her fellow delegates, the press, photographers and the judges....most IMPORTANT!).

So Far....the anticipation has caused everyone to become anxious as to who the contestant line-up for this years pageant, scheduled for April 25, 2010, are. My sources, have let me know that this pageant is going to be HOT!!!. The girls so far are phenomenal. There are 17 girls in the pageant and the launch of the contestant photos will be on March 25, 2010. The Rumours have begun as to who is competing. The only tidbits that I can share are: 1. there is a phenomenal contestant from out of the Bahamian Diaspora that has been successful in pageants abroad, 2. a gorgeous reality-tv model from Hollywood, 3. a former international teen beauty queen that has transformed into an AMAZING BEAUTY, 4. an aspiring model from New York with a very beautiful high fashion look, and 5. another amazing beauty that is a part time model and college student from the north.

As the time draws near.....stay tuned for more tidbits and I will do my best to keep all of you a breast of the ins and outs of the pageant, the girls, and the "behind-the-scenes" info........The Miss Bahamas 2010 Pageant, COMING TO A PAGEANT FORUM NEAR YOU!!!!!

THE CONTESTANT PHOTOS FOR THE MISS BAHAMAS 2010 PAGEANT WILL NOT BE RELEASED TIL APRIL 9.......STAY TUNED........

Last edited by Aiden on Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:03 pm; edited 5 times in total
Aiden
Aiden
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 613
Location : Minister of the Bahamas/Nassau, New Providence Island
Registration date : 2009-02-10
Male

Back to top Go down

"WHO WILL BE THE NEXT MISS BAHAMAS?" UPDATE!!!!!! Empty Re: "WHO WILL BE THE NEXT MISS BAHAMAS?" UPDATE!!!!!!

Post  Canuck1986 Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:31 am

Great news....im dying to find out who the contestants will be...I really hope the year 2010 will be filled with success for the Miss Bahamas Organization...its about freaking time they get recognition.

Canuck1986
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1165
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Natalie Glebova, Jennifer Hawkins
Registration date : 2009-04-09
Male

Back to top Go down

"WHO WILL BE THE NEXT MISS BAHAMAS?" UPDATE!!!!!! Empty Re: "WHO WILL BE THE NEXT MISS BAHAMAS?" UPDATE!!!!!!

Post  bonner Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:13 am

i love the crown
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114925
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Emilie Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:36 am

I like it too...Maybe we should make a beauty pageant crown collection somwhere on the forum Question
Emilie
Emilie
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-02-22
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:25 pm

Emilie wrote:I like it too...Maybe we should make a beauty pageant crown collection somwhere on the forum Question

That's a cool idea Emilie.....I like it.....I think we should go for it!
Aiden
Aiden
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck1986 Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:36 pm

Any news on the contestants? Have they been unveiled yet? Would the successful pageant girl out of Bahamian diaspora be Anastagia Pierre? I saw some rumors about that on the american forum....Anyhow, I cant wait to see who the contestants are and may the best win and I want the Bahamas to crack the semis at MU this year and at MW too :-)

Canuck1986
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:21 pm

Canuck1986 wrote:Any news on the contestants? Have they been unveiled yet? Would the successful pageant girl out of Bahamian diaspora be Anastagia Pierre? I saw some rumors about that on the american forum....Anyhow, I cant wait to see who the contestants are and may the best win and I want the Bahamas to crack the semis at MU this year and at MW too :-)

So far, I've already seen the contestants.....It's going to be a DOGFIGHT!!! seriously...not CATFIGHT!!! a DOGFIGHT!!!! This is going to be the HOTTEST Miss Bahamas Pageant to DATE!....They have not been unveiled yet....all of that is happening April 9,....I can't say too much at this point because of confidentiality....however, Canuck, all I can say regarding your question is "where there is smoke....there is fire!!!!" Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Aiden
Aiden
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck1986 Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:45 pm

Aiden wrote:
Canuck1986 wrote:Any news on the contestants? Have they been unveiled yet? Would the successful pageant girl out of Bahamian diaspora be Anastagia Pierre? I saw some rumors about that on the american forum....Anyhow, I cant wait to see who the contestants are and may the best win and I want the Bahamas to crack the semis at MU this year and at MW too :-)

So far, I've already seen the contestants.....It's going to be a DOGFIGHT!!! seriously...not CATFIGHT!!! a DOGFIGHT!!!! This is going to be the HOTTEST Miss Bahamas Pageant to DATE!....They have not been unveiled yet....all of that is happening April 9,....I can't say too much at this point because of confidentiality....however, Canuck, all I can say regarding your question is "where there is smoke....there is fire!!!!" Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Thanks a lot Aiden...Im looking forward to th unveiling of the constestants :-)

Canuck1986
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down