PAGEANT-MANIA
BREAKING NEWS: No more Sambil Models Venezuela/Miss Earth  - NEW FRANQUEHOLDER...¡¡¡ 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
BREAKING NEWS: No more Sambil Models Venezuela/Miss Earth  - NEW FRANQUEHOLDER...¡¡¡ 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING NEWS: No more Sambil Models Venezuela/Miss Earth - NEW FRANQUEHOLDER...¡¡¡

+3
Dirty Nick
Esther
Sabiondo
7 posters

Go down

BREAKING NEWS: No more Sambil Models Venezuela/Miss Earth  - NEW FRANQUEHOLDER...¡¡¡ Empty BREAKING NEWS: No more Sambil Models Venezuela/Miss Earth - NEW FRANQUEHOLDER...¡¡¡

Post  Sabiondo Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:46 am

I got big news: SAMBIL MODELS VENEZUELA was pass away & not will longer exists as a pageant for send the delegates to Miss Earth pageant from my country anymore as well.

BECAUSE... We have an new franqueholder this year... Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Meet the new Franqueholder for Miss Earth .. Many knows who is.... Cool Twisted Evil cheers Basketball

BREAKING NEWS: No more Sambil Models Venezuela/Miss Earth  - NEW FRANQUEHOLDER...¡¡¡ Osmel_sousa_041609_300

Yes, The Miss Venezuela.ORG now was taken the franqueholder for send the Venezuelan delegates to Miss Earth from now and i could be one of the finalists of the Miss Venezuela 2009 - Miss Venezuela 2010 to g for Miss Earth 2010 as well as well.

STAY TRUNE...¡¡¡¡ Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 7945
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: No more Sambil Models Venezuela/Miss Earth  - NEW FRANQUEHOLDER...¡¡¡ Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: No more Sambil Models Venezuela/Miss Earth - NEW FRANQUEHOLDER...¡¡¡

Post  Esther Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:14 am

I do not understand all your words, but in any case, I congratulate you ..... Very Happy cheers
Esther
Esther
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3929
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe and Miss World
Favourite Miss : Stefania Fernandez
Registration date : 2009-04-29
Female

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: No more Sambil Models Venezuela/Miss Earth  - NEW FRANQUEHOLDER...¡¡¡ Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: No more Sambil Models Venezuela/Miss Earth - NEW FRANQUEHOLDER...¡¡¡

Post  Sabiondo Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:26 am

Esther wrote:I do not understand all your words, but in any case, I congratulate you ..... Very Happy cheers

Ну организацию Мисс Венесуэла - (Кто передачи исключительных прав на Мисс Вселенная, Мисс Мира & Мисс международные) также было получить держателя Мисс Земля для наших девушек отправить на Мисс Земля... Very Happy -102-- -113etg--

Я надеюсь, что Мисс Россия имеет не только Мисс Вселенная и Мисс Мира, чтобы отправить вашу красоту конкурировать.-ewq-F

Я надеюсь, что приобретать другие права других важных конкурсов на других соревнованиях, чтобы не тратить красоты Ирина Шарипова -73e7-
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Dirty Nick Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:49 am

Biggest news of the year so far for Miss Earth pageant.

Dirty Nick
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 156
Favourite Pageant : MISS EARTH
Favourite Miss : Recently its Miriam Odemba

My all time fave is Honey Lee
Registration date : 2009-06-21
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:33 am

Good luck Osmel
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:01 am

And when Mr. Osmel will be a president of República Bolivariana de Venezuela? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 9031
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Dirty Nick Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:28 pm

Now the question is how will Miss Venezuela Org choose their representative at this years Miss Earth pageant. Will they have a mini pageant? A casting call? Appoint someone from previous editions? And will they allow Jessica Barboza, the current Miss Earth Venezuela, to crown her successor?

Dirty Nick
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabiondo Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:13 pm

Dirty Nick wrote:Now the question is how will Miss Venezuela Org choose their representative at this years Miss Earth pageant. Will they have a mini pageant? A casting call? Appoint someone from previous editions? And will they allow Jessica Barboza, the current Miss Earth Venezuela, to crown her successor?

Due to time constraints and because the date of the Miss Venezuela 2010 is to match the Miss Earth (Both will be held in October), will elect an handpicket contestant possibly former Miss (recycled from a previous edition or TOP from MV 09 - 08). On Miss Venezuela of this year, will elect the Venezuelan representative to the 2011 from now.

About Jessica, i dont know who will happen to her, but i head that she will compited for MV 2010 for sure Smile
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:44 am

wow..hope those runners up...
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114925
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck1986 Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:36 am

I think its good news but at the same time, not. If Sambil gave up the franchise, then its cool that Osmel got it..however, if Sambil wanted to keep the franchise, but ME Organization decided to give it to Osmel, then I totally disagree....Since 2005, Sambil has been doing a phenomenal job with their representative...they have produced 1 winner, 2 2dn runner up, 1 3rd runner up and 1 finalist...pretty damn amazing. In addition to that, the contestants entering the Sambil pageant were seeking to represent their country in Miss Earth, not in another pageant and the girls were knowledgeable about the environment. We all know the girls entering Miss Venezuela want to be crowned Miss Venezuela and represent the country in Miss Universe, or they settle for runner up and represent the country in Miss World...MW and MU clearly being the 2 greatest pageants and clearly in a different league than the other ones, which are definitely trailing behind....I just feel that, Sambil had it all with Venezuela and it the franchise was taken away from them, its a big fat slap they are receiving by ME....there you had an organization that was doing a great job and totally dedicating themselves to ME.

Im sure Osmel will do a great job...he always does...its just unfortunate for Sambil

Canuck1986
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1165
Favourite Miss : Natalie Glebova, Jennifer Hawkins
Registration date : 2009-04-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Dirty Nick Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:19 am

Canuck1986 wrote:I think its good news but at the same time, not. If Sambil gave up the franchise, then its cool that Osmel got it..however, if Sambil wanted to keep the franchise, but ME Organization decided to give it to Osmel, then I totally disagree....Since 2005, Sambil has been doing a phenomenal job with their representative...they have produced 1 winner, 2 2dn runner up, 1 3rd runner up and 1 finalist...pretty damn amazing. In addition to that, the contestants entering the Sambil pageant were seeking to represent their country in Miss Earth, not in another pageant and the girls were knowledgeable about the environment. We all know the girls entering Miss Venezuela want to be crowned Miss Venezuela and represent the country in Miss Universe, or they settle for runner up and represent the country in Miss World...MW and MU clearly being the 2 greatest pageants and clearly in a different league than the other ones, which are definitely trailing behind....I just feel that, Sambil had it all with Venezuela and it the franchise was taken away from them, its a big fat slap they are receiving by ME....there you had an organization that was doing a great job and totally dedicating themselves to ME.

Im sure Osmel will do a great job...he always does...its just unfortunate for Sambil

I read in the Miss Venezuela Messagboard the story behind it is that Sambil contacted Carousel Productions (Miss Earth) earlier this year that they no longer able to send a contestant because of financial reasons. Sambil contacted Miss Venezuela Org and offer it to them, their was a meeting between them that ended with Miss Venezuela Org accepting the offer.

But I agree with your statement, Sambil Model did a phenomenal job with the franchise and I hope in the future they will be able to acquire it again. I don't like it when contestants were chosen to compete in Miss Earth as a consolation prize for being a runner up in a national pageant. They should at least acknowlegde it as one of the major prize for competing in their national pageant by giving them a sash and a crown just like in Panama, Argentina, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Hungary, Guadeloupe, etc. Thailand, Slovak and Czech Republic should do the same.

Dirty Nick
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck1986 Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:15 pm

Dirty Nick wrote:
Canuck1986 wrote:I think its good news but at the same time, not. If Sambil gave up the franchise, then its cool that Osmel got it..however, if Sambil wanted to keep the franchise, but ME Organization decided to give it to Osmel, then I totally disagree....Since 2005, Sambil has been doing a phenomenal job with their representative...they have produced 1 winner, 2 2dn runner up, 1 3rd runner up and 1 finalist...pretty damn amazing. In addition to that, the contestants entering the Sambil pageant were seeking to represent their country in Miss Earth, not in another pageant and the girls were knowledgeable about the environment. We all know the girls entering Miss Venezuela want to be crowned Miss Venezuela and represent the country in Miss Universe, or they settle for runner up and represent the country in Miss World...MW and MU clearly being the 2 greatest pageants and clearly in a different league than the other ones, which are definitely trailing behind....I just feel that, Sambil had it all with Venezuela and it the franchise was taken away from them, its a big fat slap they are receiving by ME....there you had an organization that was doing a great job and totally dedicating themselves to ME.

I read in the Miss Venezuela Messagboard the story behind it is that Sambil contacted Carousel Productions (Miss Earth) earlier this year that they no longer able to send a contestant because of financial reasons. Sambil contacted Miss Venezuela Org and offer it to them, their was a meeting between them that ended with Miss Venezuela Org accepting the offer.

But I agree with your statement, Sambil Model did a phenomenal job with the franchise and I hope in the future they will be able to acquire it again. I don't like it when contestants were chosen to compete in Miss Earth as a consolation prize for being a runner up in a national pageant. They should at least acknowlegde it as one of the major prize for competing in their national pageant by giving them a sash and a crown just like in Panama, Argentina, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Hungary, Guadeloupe, etc. Thailand, Slovak and Czech Republic should do the same.

Thats exactly what I meant to say...With Sambil, the winner...the one reaching the top spot was being sent to ME...while with Miss Venezuela, she will either be 3rd or 4th placer in the pageant....so instead of having a winner competing in ME, it will be a runner up and definitely a consolation prize for the girl...because, its Venezuela and you want to be Miss Venezuela, not a runner up...so, I think its more like a step backwards for ME instead of going forward...we know Osmel will do a great job, but Sambil was amazing too.

Canuck1986
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1165
Favourite Miss : Natalie Glebova, Jennifer Hawkins
Registration date : 2009-04-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down