PAGEANT-MANIA
Who is the real holder of Miss Earth licence in Czech Rep.?! 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Who is the real holder of Miss Earth licence in Czech Rep.?! 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the real holder of Miss Earth licence in Czech Rep.?!

4 posters

Go down

Who is the real holder of Miss Earth licence in Czech Rep.?! Empty Who is the real holder of Miss Earth licence in Czech Rep.?!?

Post  Lucky Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:32 am

from an article published on ceskamiss.cz website:

......We hold the licence for Miss Earth 2010 and we want an appology fot that false information sayed by Tatana Kucharova on saturday´s Miss Czech - Slovakia...

There are also many funny comments on that unbeliavably horrible show, I´ll post whole it when it will be available in English.

You can also read it here later.

Last edited by Lucky on Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 9031
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Who is the real holder of Miss Earth licence in Czech Rep.?! Empty Re: Who is the real holder of Miss Earth licence in Czech Rep.?!

Post  Lucky Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:47 pm

..... and Tatana´s turn: "We have obrained the contract with Miss Earth org. and have no information about any exclusive contract between Czech Miss and Miss Earth. The contract for 2010 and 2011 is before signature. We will send our girls to Miss Earth from year 2010!
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Female

Back to top Go down

Who is the real holder of Miss Earth licence in Czech Rep.?! Empty Re: Who is the real holder of Miss Earth licence in Czech Rep.?!

Post  Dirty Nick Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:52 pm

Adamec a Kuchařová akorát reagovali na prohlášení prezidentky České Miss Michaely Maláčové.

„Michaela Maláčová pokračuje v nevybíravých útocích proti charitativní soutěži MISS České republiky a svým vyjádřením, rozeslaným médiím, hrubým a nepravdivým způsobem osočuje vyhlášení nového ročníku Miss ČR v televizním pořadu Miss Česko-Slovensko, vysílaného na ČT 1 v sobotu 10. dubna 2010. Chceme veřejnost, ale i Michaelu Maláčovou informovat, že sledovanost sobotního pořadu Miss Česko-Slovensko v České televizi byla téměř stejná jako v loňském roce, kdy pořad moderovaly největší hvězdy české populární hudby. Pokud jde o urážlivé tvrzení, že jsme mystifikovali veřejnost o účasti naší vítězky na Miss Earth musíme podotknout, že smlouva je před podpisem. Jsme závazně domluveni, že budeme v letošním i příštím roce vysílat na tuto soutěž delegátku soutěže MISS České republiky, přičemž licenční smlouva vychází z návrhu, který jsme obdrželi od pořádající organizace soutěže Miss Earth. Naopak jsme neobdrželi informaci o tom, že by jejich smluvním partnerem, natož exkluzivním, byla soutěž Česká Miss. Velmi neradi reagujeme tímto způsobem na permanentní nenávistné invektivy majitelky České Miss, ale nezbývá nám nic jiného než se bránit nařčením a lžím."

Taťána Kuchařová, prezidentka soutěže Miss ČR
MgA. Jiří Adamec, ředitel soutěže Miss ČR

Both Organization is claiming that they have the license. I think its time for someone from Carousel Productions to step up and clear all this at once.

Dirty Nick
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 156
Favourite Pageant : MISS EARTH
Favourite Miss : Recently its Miriam Odemba

My all time fave is Honey Lee
Registration date : 2009-06-21
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:43 am

Dispute over Czech Republic representative at Miss Earth 2010

A dispute between two national directors in Czech Republic over the franchise of Miss Earth erupted after Ms. Kuchaøová announced at the end of Saturday’s live broadcast of Miss Czech-Slovakia pageant that her organization plans to send their winners to various pageants including Miss Earth.

The 37 year old Ceska Miss Director was shocked and outrage by the news and immediately post a press release this Monday on their official website stating that the viewers of the live telecast was misled by Ms. Kuchaøová’s announcement and demanded explanation and apology from the former Miss World.
The Miss CR President and Director retaliate by stating that they are currently in negotiations with the organizers of Miss Earth and did not receive any information about an existing exclusive contract between Ceska Miss and Carousel Productions.

Carousel Productions (organizers of Miss Earth) did not receive any confirmation from Ceska Miss of their official entry this year that’s why they are accepting other applicants.
Just today, the official website of Ceska Miss put the “MISS EARTH” logo for the very first time which should have been done since acquiring the license.
The Ceska Miss pageant acquired the franchise in 2005 and traditionally sends the 1st Vice Miss to the environment-themed pageant. This year however, after acquiring the Miss World franchise, no runner ups were announced at end of the live telecast of 2010 Ceska Miss pageant which leaves the pageant fans dumbfounded.

Miss Earth fans weren’t happy about this and expressed their disappointment and accused Ceska Miss of not acknowledging Miss Earth as a major international beauty pageant despite their contestants’ success in past editions.
Moreover fans expressed approval to Ms. Kuchaøová’s organization to have the franchise and will give support if their application pushes through in the future.
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck1986 Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:50 pm

Thats very confusing and I hope it gets cleared up. I think its very unprofessional of Carousel Productions to accept other applicants just one month after the Ceska Miss final took place and especially since 2005, Ceska Miss organization has been sending the rep. to this pageant...I think it is very unprofessional and unacceptable....as for Miss Earth fans, well, MU and MW are still the best 2 pageant in the World and Miss Earth is not in the same league yet...a lot of things have to be done in order to improve it and make sure it becomes a great pageant, but still, its way behind MU and MW.

Canuck1986
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1165
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Natalie Glebova, Jennifer Hawkins
Registration date : 2009-04-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Dirty Nick Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:21 am

THE TRUTH:
1. At the beginning of the year, Miss Earth is sending the franchise letter to the directors.
2. Miss Earth consistently made follow-ups to Ceska Miss about the franchise renewal before and after Ceska Miss 2010 was held.
3. Miss Earth is not getting any response from Ceska Miss that is why they decided to open the franchise to other national pageants in Czech Republic.
4. When Ceska Miss got the Miss World franchise, they immediately made press releases, posted it on their website and crowned a Miss World Czech winner.
5. Miss Earth franchise is with Ceska Miss for 5 years but was barely given press releases, never posted on the website and never crowned a Miss Earth Czech winner. They only gave importance to Miss Earth when the Miss Earth fans complained.
6. Ceska Miss only renewed the Miss Earth license when they learned that Miss Ceske Republiky announced that they are planning to send their next winner to Miss Earth.

So it is not true that Ceska Miss did not crown a Miss Earth winner because they haven't renewed the franchise because the Miss Earth franchise can be renewed anytime.

Dirty Nick
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 156
Favourite Pageant : MISS EARTH
Favourite Miss : Recently its Miriam Odemba

My all time fave is Honey Lee
Registration date : 2009-06-21
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:23 am

In my opinion Ceska Miss org. underestimated the Miss Earth Competition and logically the Miss Czech Republic org. wants compensation for the lost World franchise and wants to have licence for another grand slam pageant. I am really curious how it ends.
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:52 am

However this will end, I hope for the right decision. Of course, an organization that holds license of the 2 most prestigeous pageants in the world doesn't pay that much attention to other international pageant as an organization would do that holds the ME franchise only. Anyway, Czech Miss always sends good girls to ME and I hope they will do so again this year!!!!

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:26 am

The year 2010 will be definitelly covered by Ceska Miss org.
When Tatana announced that one of the Miss Czech Republic winners will go to Miss Earth, she have thought from year 2011, because the winners of 2010 can´t make the Miss Earth 2010. Both pageants are in the +- same time.
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:00 pm

Lucky wrote:The year 2010 will be definitelly covered by Ceska Miss org.
When Tatana announced that one of the Miss Czech Republic winners will go to Miss Earth, she have thought from year 2011, because the winners of 2010 can´t make the Miss Earth 2010. Both pageants are in the +- same time.

Good to know at least for this year. So there's still the chance we will see some fav from the Czech Miss in Miss Earth!!! bounce bounce bounce

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:45 am

It´s official. Michaela Maláèová / Czech Miss have signed the contract with Miss Earth org. for another 2 years - 2011 and 2012. Still not confirmed who will represent Czech Republic on ME 2010, but defnitely some finalist of Ceska Miss 2010.
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down