PAGEANT-MANIA
JESINTA NATIONAL COSTUME HAS BEEN SABOTAGED!!  1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
JESINTA NATIONAL COSTUME HAS BEEN SABOTAGED!!  1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JESINTA NATIONAL COSTUME HAS BEEN SABOTAGED!!

2 posters

Go down

JESINTA NATIONAL COSTUME HAS BEEN SABOTAGED!!  Empty JESINTA NATIONAL COSTUME HAS BEEN SABOTAGED!!

Post  bonner Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:14 pm

JESINTA NATIONAL COSTUME HAS BEEN SABOTAGED!!  942165missuniverse2010s

In the radio interview she said her national costume was sabotaged backstage as when she went to put it on, her back was scratched and she realised someone had stuck pins in the dress. She doesn't know who did it and she also she reveals some gossip about Miss Russia.
Article:
Jesinta Campbell has revealed her controversial Miss Universe national costume was sabotaged by another country at last week's pageant.

The Gold Coaster's costume, which included high heel ugg boots, was anonomously stuck with pins in the moments before she took to the stage.

When she was quickly putting it on backstage she was pricked with the pins that caused several scratches to her back.

"There was a bit of sabotage backstage," she told NovaFM.

"You know my national costume? When I went to put it on I found about six pins all in the back of it and they scratched all the back of my back...and yeah someone had been in there.

"I don't know who it was because all of our stuff was backstage together so it could have been anyone."

The second runner-up took out the Miss Congeniality award at the event in Las Vegas last week, losing to Miss Mexico and Miss Jamaica.

Before the big pageant she was in lockdown for three weeks with all of the contestants - some of them not getting outside at all during that time.

She said it led to a bit of hanky panky between Miss Russia and a security guard.

http://www.novafm.com.au/article_jesinta-campbell-s-costume-sabotaged-in-miss-universe_103965

Last edited by bonner on Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114525
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

JESINTA NATIONAL COSTUME HAS BEEN SABOTAGED!!  Empty Re: JESINTA NATIONAL COSTUME HAS BEEN SABOTAGED!!

Post  Esther Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:13 pm

After these words Jesinta I no longer respect her, because there at Miss Universe is everywhere accompanied by a participating security, a security issue them there the most important
Esther
Esther
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3929
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe and Miss World
Favourite Miss : Stefania Fernandez
Registration date : 2009-04-29
Female

Back to top Go down

JESINTA NATIONAL COSTUME HAS BEEN SABOTAGED!!  Empty Re: JESINTA NATIONAL COSTUME HAS BEEN SABOTAGED!!

Post  bonner Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:24 pm

i think Jesinta is really friendly then why someone try to sabotaged her...shes not a threat that much but not during the final night
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114525
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:49 pm

bonner wrote:i think Jesinta is really friendly then why someone try to sabotaged her...shes not a threat that much but not during the final night

Maybe you're right, I understand this story with great difficulty in English.... Sad
Esther
Esther
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3929
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe and Miss World
Favourite Miss : Stefania Fernandez
Registration date : 2009-04-29
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down