PAGEANT-MANIA
Krista Kleiner clarify some BOZO'S posts 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Krista Kleiner clarify some BOZO'S posts 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Krista Kleiner clarify some BOZO'S posts

Go down

Krista Kleiner clarify some BOZO'S posts Empty Krista Kleiner clarify some BOZO'S posts

Post  bonner Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:41 pm

Krista Kleiner clarify some BOZO'S posts 61107155749437785405107

"This is me "smack" or "pecking" my best friend/sister wishing her happy birthday more than a year ago because I love her.

My family & close friends see nothing wrong with pecking people you love who are close to you as long as both are comfortable. other GIRLS I have pecked on the lips include my MOM & GRANDMA and some other of my best girl friends.

If I WAS lesbian (like they are accusing) what would be wrong with that? It is a peck! not a naked raunchy tongue down sex-capade.

I LOVE MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY...and am PROUD OF IT.

*MWAH!!!!!!* Wink"

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 116670
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Krista Kleiner clarify some BOZO'S posts Empty Re: Krista Kleiner clarify some BOZO'S posts

Post  bonner Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:43 pm

Krista Kleiner clarify some BOZO'S posts 61908155749461118736107

For your information I graduated from a well respected Academy of the Arts High School in Fullerton, California.

I was part of the Dance Company team for 3 years as a dancer and choreographer.

This pictures was taken before one of our dance numbers which was themed to resemble something like Moulin Rouge.

That dance was very nice by the way Smile

Aw...It's making me miss all my high school dance company friends.

Good times Smile
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)

Male

Back to top Go down

Krista Kleiner clarify some BOZO'S posts Empty Re: Krista Kleiner clarify some BOZO'S posts

Post  bonner Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:44 pm

Krista wrote:

ATTENTION!

There is a website who stole the below old personal pictures of mine trying to create bad stories about them to get me dethroned as Miss Philippines International.

Each picture has a note from me describing them. The administrator of that website has repeatedly deleted my comments refusing to let anyone on their page to see my side of explanation.

They also have been deleting all posts by people defending me.

To the web page admin & other haters there....

You are trying to ruin someone who was picked fair and square in a competition to represent OUR country. What's wrong with you?

I am working very hard to do my best at upcoming (Nov &, 2010) Miss International pageant to represent the great PHILIPPINES and FILIPINO people. I have also been promoting the Philippines in a positive light to countries all over the world during my tour with Julio Iglesias.

It is very SAD that you would make an account to be my friend on FB to steal my personal pics with my best friends & try to create scandals using them.

If you do not have anything nice to say ESPECIALLY over something you know NOTHING about I advise to keep your mouth SHUT as your actions are embarrassing & make you look pathetic

GOD BLESS and MABUHAY PHILIPPINES! Smile

xoxo

ps....*MWAH!* to all the girls, guys, and gays that read this

a BIG FAT WET kiss from me to you! Wink

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:44 pm

Goodluck Krista those Filipino hater of Krista get lost.... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down