PAGEANT-MANIA
PAGEANT-MANIA´S FINAL PREDICTION FOR MISS UNIVERSE 2011 - page 5 - Page 2 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
PAGEANT-MANIA´S FINAL PREDICTION FOR MISS UNIVERSE 2011 - page 5 - Page 2 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PAGEANT-MANIA´S FINAL PREDICTION FOR MISS UNIVERSE 2011 - page 5

+23
Milka
JEANP
Marcia Bia
Emilie
Sabiondo
kleftokotou
Esther
Canuck1986
Miguel-23
Likok
missilove
reyna_USA
Santuzzo
bestman
bonner
scotty2hotty
darkvindak
Jirka
Del
Wojtek
Lucky
Cyly
27 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

PAGEANT-MANIA´S FINAL PREDICTION FOR MISS UNIVERSE 2011 - page 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: PAGEANT-MANIA´S FINAL PREDICTION FOR MISS UNIVERSE 2011 - page 5

Post  Cyly Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:52 am

2nd Pageant-Mania,s HOT PICKS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

+ Malaysia , Angola : Only these 2 girls were written in everyone,s TOP15
+ Winners of our judges : 3x Malaysia ,3x Angola, 3x Czech Rep, 1x Russia, 1x Switzerland, 1x Kosovo, 1x France, 1x Mexico

thank u for ur votes !
(Lucky, Wojtek, Del, bestman, scotty2hotty, Likok, Italy, Esther, Pavlina, bonner, dayana mendoza, reyna_USA, NATT and me)

Last edited by Cyly on Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cyly
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 5700
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE
Favourite Miss : Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2009-04-20
Female

Back to top Go down

PAGEANT-MANIA´S FINAL PREDICTION FOR MISS UNIVERSE 2011 - page 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: PAGEANT-MANIA´S FINAL PREDICTION FOR MISS UNIVERSE 2011 - page 5

Post  Lucky Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:06 am

Maybe because of my France on the TOP she is there! Smile
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 9031
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyly Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:13 am

Lucky wrote:Maybe because of my France on the TOP she is there! Smile

yes, because of U and ME (she was in my TOP3) Smile
but generally, 9 of 14 people wrote her in TOP15
Cyly
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Likok Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:31 am

I'm glad to see that the PR in the right place!
I like the our list, well done. cheers
Likok
Likok
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2009-07-06
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:58 pm

Well done Kristi! _uydyghdysh_u

I have all the girls from top 10 in my top 15
Smile
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29556
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyly Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:55 pm

Wojtek wrote:Well done Kristi! _uydyghdysh_u

Smile

good for u , 4 girls from TOP10 is even not in my list Very Happy
Cyly
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  bestman Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:01 pm

Cyly wrote:
Wojtek wrote:Well done Kristi! _uydyghdysh_u

Smile

good for u , 4 girls from TOP10 is even not in my list Very Happy

The only girls not in my top15 are Ukraine and Poland/Finland - the last on the list....
bestman
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 2187
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Megan Young, Nicole Faria and Rochelle Strauss.
Registration date : 2008-10-25
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  scotty2hotty Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:36 pm

Interesting top 15 and a GREAT top 5! Wouldn't it be great for Malaysia, a country that hasn't even placed in many years, to win!? Or for a country such as Kosovo, Czech Republic, or Angloa to win--all countries that have never won before! I love these lists and they make me want it to be time for Miss Universe!!

cheers cheers cheers
scotty2hotty
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7747
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:32 am

I want Asian,European,and black only on top..hope latina will eliminated immediately this year miss u Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114525
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  reyna_USA Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:13 pm

Very Happy
reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 6782
Favourite Pageant : MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL
Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Registration date : 2010-08-09
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck1986 Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:47 pm

scotty2hotty wrote:Interesting top 15 and a GREAT top 5! Wouldn't it be great for Malaysia, a country that hasn't even placed in many years, to win!? Or for a country such as Kosovo, Czech Republic, or Angloa to win--all countries that have never won before! I love these lists and they make me want it to be time for Miss Universe!!

cheers cheers cheers

I completely agree with you and I love this list as well.. However, I feel that MU is nowadays very predictable and we always see the same countries making it, deserving or not. I would love to get a fully diverse top5-10-15 this year, but I believe we will see the same countries either for ratings' purpose, politics, business.

Canuck1986
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1165
Favourite Miss : Natalie Glebova, Jennifer Hawkins
Registration date : 2009-04-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:23 pm

Canuck1986 wrote:
scotty2hotty wrote:Interesting top 15 and a GREAT top 5! Wouldn't it be great for Malaysia, a country that hasn't even placed in many years, to win!? Or for a country such as Kosovo, Czech Republic, or Angloa to win--all countries that have never won before! I love these lists and they make me want it to be time for Miss Universe!!

cheers cheers cheers

I completely agree with you and I love this list as well.. However, I feel that MU is nowadays very predictable and we always see the same countries making it, deserving or not. I would love to get a fully diverse top5-10-15 this year, but I believe we will see the same countries either for ratings' purpose, politics, business.

Miss Universe is a finished product, the winners have all to meet the same requirements which latin girls often do.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  darkvindak Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:54 pm

I totally forgot to vote for this pics Sad

Miss Malaysia is nice but too plain Rolling Eyes
darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Number of posts : 2609
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:35 pm

Del wrote:
Canuck1986 wrote:

cheers cheers cheers

Miss Universe is a finished product, the winners have all to meet the same requirements which latin girls often do.

Exactly, I'm sick of seeing still the same latin countries in the top and repeated countries in the crown. This time I would like to see at last country which have never won as a winner Smile
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck1986 Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:09 am

Wojtek wrote:
Del wrote:
Canuck1986 wrote:

cheers cheers cheers

Exactly, I'm sick of seeing still the same latin countries in the top and repeated countries in the crown. This time I would like to see at last country which have never won as a winner Smile

It is indeed a finished product, but I wish they would give more meaning to universal beauty rather than latin beauty. I would also like to see a country that has never won winning it this year...would be a great change.

Canuck1986
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1165
Favourite Miss : Natalie Glebova, Jennifer Hawkins
Registration date : 2009-04-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  scotty2hotty Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:07 pm

I agree. Although our lists and predictions are fun, Miss Universe seems to follow a formula. Top 15 with 7 or 8 Europeans who get emliminated throughout the night with a top 5 composed of at least 2 or 3 latinas, a European, and either USA or some surprise country with a latina winner. I did like the top 5 last year with Ukraine, Australia, Philippines, Mexico, and Jamaica in the top 5. It was diverse without one section of the world dominating.

Maybe this year will be a big surprise with some countries that have never placed getting called and a winner from a country that has never won!
scotty2hotty
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:46 pm

scotty2hotty wrote:I agree. Although our lists and predictions are fun, Miss Universe seems to follow a formula. Top 15 with 7 or 8 Europeans who get emliminated throughout the night with a top 5 composed of at least 2 or 3 latinas, a European, and either USA or some surprise country with a latina winner. I did like the top 5 last year with Ukraine, Australia, Philippines, Mexico, and Jamaica in the top 5. It was diverse without one section of the world dominating.

Maybe this year will be a big surprise with some countries that have never placed getting called and a winner from a country that has never won!

Like Czech Republic? Maybe, it's not impossible this year... and as Donald likes Czech girls...

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyly Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:51 pm

3rd Pageant-Mania,s HOT PICKS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

winners of our judges : 4x Angola, 3x Malaysia, 1x Israel, 1x Czech rep, 1x France, 1x Serbia, 1x Switzerland, 1x Ukraine, 1x Thailand, 1x Philippines

(Lucky, Wojtek, Del, scotty2hotty, Esther, bestman, Jirka, NATT, sasikan, Likok, darkvindak, dayana mendoza, Reyna_USA, Emilie, Cyly)

THANK U
Cyly
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:23 pm

Love the winner! cheers

8/10 I completely dont like Ukraine and Puerto Rico
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyly Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:13 pm

Wojtek wrote:Love the winner! cheers

8/10 I completely dont like Ukraine and Puerto Rico

7/10
I dont like Russia but other girls r OK Smile
Cyly
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  reyna_USA Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:47 pm

bonner wrote:I want Asian,European,and black only on top..hope latina will eliminated immediately this year miss u Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
I do not think so.
reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  reyna_USA Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:54 pm

I still do not get the hype with Puerto Rico, she is plain and manly, Switzerland is as same as Miss World 2010... BORING. Sleep
Malaysia is ok, but she is not Wow!! I love Angola, still I am not amused with this year's delegates.
We'll see what will happen this next September. Smile
reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  scotty2hotty Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:34 pm

Love the top 5 and it would be great to see Angola win!
I do not care for Puerto Rico, Venezuela, or Mexico at all, but like most of the other girls in the list.

Thank you Cyly for compiling the scores and posting this! Great job!
cheers
scotty2hotty
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:12 pm

Normal list, I'm still waiting for Brazil, USA, Australia and China....Thank you Cyly
Esther
Esther
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3929
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe and Miss World
Favourite Miss : Stefania Fernandez
Registration date : 2009-04-29
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sun May 01, 2011 4:14 am

Esther wrote:Normal list, I'm still waiting for Brazil, USA, Australia and China....Thank you Cyly

why China?
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114525
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next